Wale Is Scared The Death Of N.Y. (He Looked Crazy Shook!) Wale Started Walkin Fast During Int. Lol

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 waytoomuch said:
n***a nyc n bk specifically aint that dangerous anymore. ny is a tourist place son. it's cops on like every block. cut it out. bsides even if u feel that nyc is dangerous, y the f**k r u proud of that?? u n***az got the game f**ked up. u dont earn s**t from bein from the toughest hood. cut it out my n***a. #realtalk
Stfu you're a lame a.ss n*gga too. fu*kin Captain Save a Lame. Where the fu*k are you n*ggaz from? Claim a hood, then talk sh*t about mine. I didn't say anything in my post about how dangerous BK is. I just called out that lame for speaking on some sh*t he doesn't know anything about. And the same goes for your bi*chass and any other f*ggot speaking on my borough. And why the fu*k was he speaking on BK in the 1st place? Wale wasn't in BK. He's just on our d!ck and so are you. Talkin bout "n*ggaz got the game fu*ked up." What game n*gga? You don't know sh*t about the game. You're just another white boy, Pac d!ckrider, frontin online.
 5 years ago '10        #82
brooklyngohard 365 heat pts365 OP
space
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 3706 3706
Flower bomb can i blow up on ur mind lol
 5 years ago '06        #83
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
He was shook. But he ain't want to get bodied tho
 5 years ago '08        #84
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
He seem what happen to Gunplay, he expected G-unit goonies to run up on him
 5 years ago '08        #85
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
 waytoomuch said:
n***a nyc n bk specifically aint that dangerous anymore. ny is a tourist place son. it's cops on like every block. cut it out. bsides even if u feel that nyc is dangerous, y the f**k r u proud of that?? u n***az got the game f**ked up. u dont earn s**t from bein from the toughest hood. cut it out my n***a. #realtalk

It ain't wwe out here boy, we got crazy fu*ks throwing you into on coming trains now
I think the gangs are no longer as active as they were in the 90s, cutting faces and all that
however the tough guys will test you if you acting out of pocket still,

Dont get it fu*ked up,
it ain't no tourist place that's time square and even there dudes with huge machetes can
run up on ya remember that video?, or how about random dudes blow your head off in
broad daylight? it ain't a tourist place, NYC has alot of crazy people 1 blink away from snapping
on ya.
 5 years ago '06        #86
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 BackBlock_OG said:
Stfu you're a lame a.ss n*gga too. fu*kin Captain Save a Lame. Where the fu*k are you n*ggaz from? Claim a hood, then talk sh*t about mine. I didn't say anything in my post about how dangerous BK is. I just called out that lame for speaking on some sh*t he doesn't know anything about. And the same goes for your bi*chass and any other f*ggot speaking on my borough. And why the fu*k was he speaking on BK in the 1st place? Wale wasn't in BK. He's just on our d!ck and so are you. Talkin bout "n*ggaz got the game fu*ked up." What game n*gga? You don't know sh*t about the game. You're just another white boy, Pac d!ckrider, frontin online.
u a sad n***a over here glorifyin ignorance. u jus another lost n*gga. i f**k wit bk down 2 new jeruz but cut it out. nyc has been very safe since bloomberg came in2 office my n***a. u talkin bout bk ur borrow. since wen did u own part of bk?? u inherited sum land out there? n***a u don't own s**t in bk not even basic property u clown a** n***a. i'm pretty sure u rent too wit them apartment dwellin rat infested a** buildings u rest in. u pay tax like every1 else. so u could gtfo wit ur metro pass buyin, train ridin-hot pizza burnin ur mouth wit a 1/2 an ounce of soda big ban drinkin a** outta here. u can't even buy a basic size soda like all the other states n u got the nerve 2 talk wen u aint nothin more than a slave in ur state. u a mentally enslaved maphukka. this wutz wrong wit the community. n***az talkin all this tuff guy s**t. every1 n their hood wannabee the toughest meanwhile ur f**kin up the community wit the tuff s**t where it aint even safe 4 kids 2 play outside. it's real hoods that go thru that. ya hood aint gully no more bruh. this aint the 90s n early 2ks. nyc 4 the most part is a safe place. u got workin class people mixed wit poor people mixed wit students goin 2 school n s**t. it's a variety of people livin n workin out there. u got workin people in the projects n s**t. u should b proud of that. b proud that ur city is diverse n safe instead of bein a gang breedin-terrorist haven u lost n***a. #ualostn*gga

Last edited by waytoomuch; 12-30-2012 at 12:49 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #87
brooklyngohard 365 heat pts365 OP
space
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 3706 3706
wale was doing bunny hops the whole interview
 5 years ago '06        #88
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 The N said:
It ain't wwe out here boy, we got crazy fu*ks throwing you into on coming trains now
I think the gangs are no longer as active as they were in the 90s, cutting faces and all that
however the tough guys will test you if you acting out of pocket still,

Dont get it fu*ked up,
it ain't no tourist place that's time square and even there dudes with huge machetes can
run up on ya remember that video?, or how about random dudes blow your head off in
broad daylight? it ain't a tourist place, NYC has alot of crazy people 1 blink away from snapping
on ya.
i aint sayin nyc is 100% safe. i know it's n***az out there thats gully but wut i'm sayin is u got places like camden, chicago, new orleans n detroit that r a real danger. nyc boroughs is a joke compared 2 those places in crime n violence. nyc aint no match 4 those areas. hell sum places in new york state is worse than nyc. nyc wuz dangerous from the 70s thru maybe the early 2000s. like in the 90s 4 instance, wen bloods wuz startin in nyc wit them slashin random n***az in the face on the subway, that s**t wuznt cool @ all. it wuz sum f*ggot s**t. s**t is calm now. nyc not bein like that anymore should b applauded. it's good that it's no longer like that. every1 should feel safe in their city. bein safe is a good thing. ur borrow bein thorough aint nothin 2 b proud of n that's wut that backblock n***a dont understand. this n***a is tryna glorify his borrow bein bout it bout it wen 1)it aint that hard 2)shouldn't b like that if it wuz.
 12-30-2012, 03:58 PM         #89
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k is there to be shook at in nyc

only thing anybody is shook at in nyc is the apartment prices
 5 years ago '10        #90
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 Grown Man Ish said:
this him beefin wit guccis security for tellin him to step back

5 years ago '04        #91
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 waytoomuch said:
u a sad n***a over here glorifyin ignorance. u jus another lost n*gga. i f**k wit bk down 2 new jeruz but cut it out. nyc has been very safe since bloomberg came in2 office my n***a. u talkin bout bk ur borrow. since wen did u own part of bk?? u inherited sum land out there? n***a u don't own s**t in bk not even basic property u clown a** n***a. i'm pretty sure u rent too wit them apartment dwellin rat infested a** buildings u rest in. u pay tax like every1 else. so u could gtfo wit ur metro pass buyin, train ridin-hot pizza burnin ur mouth wit a 1/2 an ounce of soda big ban drinkin a** outta here. u can't even buy a basic size soda like all the other states n u got the nerve 2 talk wen u aint nothin more than a slave in ur state. u a mentally enslaved maphukka. this wutz wrong wit the community. n***az talkin all this tuff guy s**t. every1 n their hood wannabee the toughest meanwhile ur f**kin up the community wit the tuff s**t where it aint even safe 4 kids 2 play outside. it's real hoods that go thru that. ya hood aint gully no more bruh. this aint the 90s n early 2ks. nyc 4 the most part is a safe place. u got workin class people mixed wit poor people mixed wit students goin 2 school n s**t. it's a variety of people livin n workin out there. u got workin people in the projects n s**t. u should b proud of that. b proud that ur city is diverse n safe instead of bein a gang breedin-terrorist haven u lost n***a. #ualostn*gga
lol, where you from homie? That's all that I asked you. You typed all that sh*t for what? You think you know me? You think you know my mentality? I own a house outside the ATL you dumb fu*k. I haven't lived in Bk in like 6 yrs. I just visit now. Mentally enslaved? lol Where did you get all that sh*t from? Once again, where in any of my post did I say anything about how dangerous Bk is. How the fu*k would I know? I checked a bi*ch a.ss n*gga speaking on some sh*t he knows nothing about. Then here you come w/ your Rev. Al Sharpton speech. Save all that sh*t youngin, I'm 33 yrs old. Can't no pus*y n*gga like you tell me what my mentality should be. But on some real sh*t, where you from homie? You fu*k w/ BK down to Jerz, but where you from pus*y?
 5 years ago '06        #92
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 101 101
"SCARED THE death OF N.Y."

Internet n*ggaz
 5 years ago '11        #93
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 *c.o.a.* said:
id be uncomfortable to around a bunch of thirsty broke n*ggas.
 12-30-2012, 04:15 PM         #94
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga i was scared to death...but i forgot i had my roscoe- biggie "i got a story to tell"

5 years ago '11        #95
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 Carlton Black said:
MMG n*ggas straight pus*y....

wtf is "scared the death" tho??
ESPECIALLY THIS n*gga Wale.. And to think, I used to fu*k with that 100 miles and runnin.. Even the Mixtape About Nuthin..
 5 years ago '11        #96
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6487 6487
this n*gga had that "man what these n*ggas doing" type bop

n*gga was about to catch wheels if some sh*t popped off

That sh*t was natural tho, especially when you walking in a area you not used to fareal.
 5 years ago '10        #97
Sk8bamboo 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 618 618
He look shook, but in NY good rule of thumb is to walk like you got somewhere to go and know where you going
 12-30-2012, 05:05 PM         #98
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
i aint sayin nyc is 100% safe. i know it's n***az out there thats gully but wut i'm sayin is u got places like camden, chicago, new orleans n detroit that r a real danger. nyc boroughs is a joke compared 2 those places in crime n violence. nyc aint no match 4 those areas. hell sum places in new york state is worse than nyc. nyc wuz dangerous from the 70s thru maybe the early 2000s. like in the 90s 4 instance, wen bloods wuz startin in nyc wit them slashin random n***az in the face on the subway, that s**t wuznt cool @ all. it wuz sum f*ggot s**t. s**t is calm now. nyc not bein like that anymore should b applauded. it's good that it's no longer like that. every1 should feel safe in their city. bein safe is a good thing. ur borrow bein thorough aint nothin 2 b proud of n that's wut that backblock n***a dont understand. this n***a is tryna glorify his borrow bein bout it bout it wen 1)it aint that hard 2)shouldn't b like that if it wuz.
 5 years ago '05        #99
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
 Peterparker said:
I'm not a Wale Hater but c'mon it's obvious as hell he was a lil shook and tryna save face by speed walking. He was mad uncomfortable " I don't like ppl running behind me" He was uncomfortable.

But I don't blame him for the simple fact he not a tough guy acting rapper and never claim to be. It'd be different if he was some wanna be gangsta rapper who always talking sh*t but he was tryna haul a.ss out there. And damn his homeboys was waiting in the ride they left dude by his lonesome???

Lmao@NY hate me....Wale come off like a annoying a.ss dude sometimes man. Like 100 people can be in a room n 99 people can say " I felt you're music man it was dope" it can be 1 person in the room tell him "I thought the sh*t suck" Instead of focusing on the positives he goes right in to the negative opinions and stays there trying to convince the person why he shouldn't hate him.

He too emotional like calm ya a.ss down the world aint out to get you.

that would be me
 5 years ago '04        #100
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
i never miss a chance to hate on Wale, but I see no L here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago