Wale Is Scared The Death Of N.Y. (He Looked Crazy Shook!) Wale Started Walkin Fast During Int. Lol

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
brooklyngohard 437 heat pts437 OP
space
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 5046 5046
trollin with that bk Sh!t
 5 years ago '11        #62
Swag Daddy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$276 | Props total: 6 6
sh*t remind me of

[video - click to view]

12-29-2012, 08:57 PM         #63
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
STFU lame. Have you ever been to BK? Have you ever been to America clown? Lol at you on Jay-Z's d!ck in every other thread. You're the fakest dude on this site. fu*kin European Pac stan trying to front like he knows what's the deal on this side. The only reason you're even speaking on BK is b/c your idol got shot up and robbed by BK dudes. Pac didn't know you. You weren't even listening to rap when Pac was alive Stan. You never lived none of this sh*t. All you know is sh*t you watched on a Youtube video. Don't speak on BK you bi*ch a.ss n*gga. I'll pull your card everytime f*ggot.

Who's these so called "tough guys" that don't have security? I haven't seen any. Your idol Pac had security, Suge has security, fu*kin John Gotti had security. If you don't have security that means you're a nobody, and nobody cares about you. sh*t, the main reason celebrities need security is for stans like you who are so desparate to be apart of sh*t, they'll do anything.

You're gonna fu*k around and have that european leave this site. He already got ran off the IC back when...
 5 years ago '10        #64
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,266 | Props total: 1496 1496
n*gga was a tad bit shook but i mean what you expect that n*gga to get caught slippin?
 5 years ago '06        #65
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,841 | Props total: 9292 9292
 BackBlock_OG said:
STFU lame. Have you ever been to BK? Have you ever been to America clown? Lol at you on Jay-Z's d!ck in every other thread. You're the fakest dude on this site. fu*kin European Pac stan trying to front like he knows what's the deal on this side. The only reason you're even speaking on BK is b/c your idol got shot up and robbed by BK dudes. Pac didn't know you. You weren't even listening to rap when Pac was alive Stan. You never lived none of this sh*t. All you know is sh*t you watched on a Youtube video. Don't speak on BK you bi*ch a.ss n*gga. I'll pull your card everytime f*ggot.

Who's these so called "tough guys" that don't have security? I haven't seen any. Your idol Pac had security, Suge has security, fu*kin John Gotti had security. If you don't have security that means you're a nobody, and nobody cares about you. sh*t, the main reason celebrities need security is for stans like you who are so desparate to be apart of sh*t, they'll do anything.
n***a nyc n bk specifically aint that dangerous anymore. ny is a tourist place son. it's cops on like every block. cut it out. bsides even if u feel that nyc is dangerous, y the f**k r u proud of that?? u n***az got the game f**ked up. u dont earn s**t from bein from the toughest hood. cut it out my n***a. #realtalk
 12-29-2012, 09:44 PM         #66
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
n***a nyc n bk specifically aint that dangerous anymore. ny is a tourist place son. it's cops on like every block. cut it out. bsides even if u feel that nyc is dangerous, y the f**k r u proud of that?? u n***az got the game f**ked up. u dont earn s**t from bein from the toughest hood. cut it out my n***a. #realtalk
 5 years ago '09        #67
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,485 | Props total: 2218 2218
sh*t aint even that serious.
 5 years ago '06        #68
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 O-King said:
being cautious = stupid/bi*ch
getting jumped = gangsta/real n*gga
... you got life fu*ked up.. it depends on the situation.
 12-29-2012, 10:45 PM         #69
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swag Daddy said:
sh*t remind me of

*kendrick lamars voice* "louie wassup*

"kdot wassup my n*gga.."

12-29-2012, 11:02 PM         #70
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dc is is way more dangerous than Manhattan
 5 years ago '10        #71
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Usain Bolt

gold medals, gold record
 5 years ago '10        #72
space
space
space
Wale 2 New Songs Should Be 'Shook Ones Part 3' And 'N.Y.'s Most Hated'
 5 years ago '06        #73
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 269 269
Wale Spiders Senses was Alert.. lol. he looked rattled to me.. U can be aware and still hold it down with out walking fast and sh*t.

(I remember my man had beef with these dudes and they was waiting for us right after we got off the Ferry... He Just called them out (showing he wasnt scared) and he had a one on one with one of them dudes and I made sure nobody jumped in.

See it was because He showed courage in the face of danger. They aint Jump us. Cause it was like 10 to the 2 of us. Thats how u hold it down.)

I guess with the cameras there and dif n*ggas coming at him with questions he probably felt uncomfortable and wanted to get outta of there.

I dont blamem but the thug in me felt he should of had more poise yah digg. But its easy to judge a n*gga safely behind your pc screen.

U never got to see who was following him.

Last edited by Menelek; 12-30-2012 at 04:43 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #74
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
at the wale fans comin to the rescue...the n*gga was clearly shook/nervous...
 5 years ago '04        #75
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
space
$7,020 | Props total: 1312 1312
 waytoomuch said:
Stfu you're a lame a.ss n*gga too. fu*kin Captain Save a Lame. Where the fu*k are you n*ggaz from? Claim a hood, then talk sh*t about mine. I didn't say anything in my post about how dangerous BK is. I just called out that lame for speaking on some sh*t he doesn't know anything about. And the same goes for your bi*chass and any other f*ggot speaking on my borough. And why the fu*k was he speaking on BK in the 1st place? Wale wasn't in BK. He's just on our d!ck and so are you. Talkin bout "n*ggaz got the game fu*ked up." What game n*gga? You don't know sh*t about the game. You're just another white boy, Pac d!ckrider, frontin online.
 5 years ago '10        #76
space
space
space
Flower bomb can i blow up on ur mind lol
 5 years ago '06        #77
Mike in Reno 20 heat pts20
space
space
$13,136 | Props total: 2890 2890
He was shook. But he ain't want to get bodied tho
 5 years ago '08        #78
The N 542 heat pts542
space
space
$49,346 | Props total: 24964 24964
He seem what happen to Gunplay, he expected G-unit goonies to run up on him
 5 years ago '08        #79
The N 542 heat pts542
space
space
$49,346 | Props total: 24964 24964
 waytoomuch said:

It ain't wwe out here boy, we got crazy fu*ks throwing you into on coming trains now
I think the gangs are no longer as active as they were in the 90s, cutting faces and all that
however the tough guys will test you if you acting out of pocket still,

Dont get it fu*ked up,
it ain't no tourist place that's time square and even there dudes with huge machetes can
run up on ya remember that video?, or how about random dudes blow your head off in
broad daylight? it ain't a tourist place, NYC has alot of crazy people 1 blink away from snapping
on ya.
 5 years ago '06        #80
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,841 | Props total: 9292 9292
 BackBlock_OG said:
Stfu you're a lame a.ss n*gga too. fu*kin Captain Save a Lame. Where the fu*k are you n*ggaz from? Claim a hood, then talk sh*t about mine. I didn't say anything in my post about how dangerous BK is. I just called out that lame for speaking on some sh*t he doesn't know anything about. And the same goes for your bi*chass and any other f*ggot speaking on my borough. And why the fu*k was he speaking on BK in the 1st place? Wale wasn't in BK. He's just on our d!ck and so are you. Talkin bout "n*ggaz got the game fu*ked up." What game n*gga? You don't know sh*t about the game. You're just another white boy, Pac d!ckrider, frontin online.
u a sad n***a over here glorifyin ignorance. u jus another lost n*gga. i f**k wit bk down 2 new jeruz but cut it out. nyc has been very safe since bloomberg came in2 office my n***a. u talkin bout bk ur borrow.:jayhah2: since wen did u own part of bk?? u inherited sum land out there? n***a u don't own s**t in bk not even basic property u clown a** n***a. i'm pretty sure u rent too wit them apartment dwellin rat infested a** buildings u rest in. u pay tax like every1 else. so u could gtfo wit ur metro pass buyin, train ridin-hot pizza burnin ur mouth wit a 1/2 an ounce of soda big ban drinkin a** outta here. u can't even buy a basic size soda like all the other states n u got the nerve 2 talk wen u aint nothin more than a slave in ur state. u a mentally enslaved maphukka. this wutz wrong wit the community. n***az talkin all this tuff guy s**t. every1 n their hood wannabee the toughest meanwhile ur f**kin up the community wit the tuff s**t where it aint even safe 4 kids 2 play outside. it's real hoods that go thru that. ya hood aint gully no more bruh. this aint the 90s n early 2ks. nyc 4 the most part is a safe place. u got workin class people mixed wit poor people mixed wit students goin 2 school n s**t. it's a variety of people livin n workin out there. u got workin people in the projects n s**t. u should b proud of that. b proud that ur city is diverse n safe instead of bein a gang breedin-terrorist haven u lost n***a. #ualostn*gga

Last edited by waytoomuch; 12-30-2012 at 11:49 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
34 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
82 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
12 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
128 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy