Wale Is Scared The Death Of N.Y. (He Looked Crazy Shook!) Wale Started Walkin Fast During Int. Lol

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
NY
 5 years ago '10        #62
brooklyngohard 362 heat pts362 OP
space
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 3664 3664
You serious they really shot cam cause of paid in full smh bitter azz n*gga's
 12-29-2012, 08:09 PM         #63
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude used to work at foot locker in DC...he asked my man if he wanted to be a roadie or some sh*t i guess after he got signed or whatever. my man declined.
 5 years ago '07        #64
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
"u know how much n*ggas hate on me, in new york?" wit the lil neck movement had me

cause it's true.
 5 years ago '07        #65
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 the synthesis said:

Overall BK is soft one of the safest places in the world
u gotta be trollin me
 5 years ago '10        #66
space
space
space
trollin with that bk Sh!t
 5 years ago '11        #67
Swag Daddy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$275 | Props total: 6 6
sh*t remind me of

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #68
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
n*gga was paranoid as fu*k
 12-29-2012, 09:57 PM         #69
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
STFU lame. Have you ever been to BK? Have you ever been to America clown? Lol at you on Jay-Z's d!ck in every other thread. You're the fakest dude on this site. fu*kin European Pac stan trying to front like he knows what's the deal on this side. The only reason you're even speaking on BK is b/c your idol got shot up and robbed by BK dudes. Pac didn't know you. You weren't even listening to rap when Pac was alive Stan. You never lived none of this sh*t. All you know is sh*t you watched on a Youtube video. Don't speak on BK you bi*ch a.ss n*gga. I'll pull your card everytime f*ggot.

Who's these so called "tough guys" that don't have security? I haven't seen any. Your idol Pac had security, Suge has security, fu*kin John Gotti had security. If you don't have security that means you're a nobody, and nobody cares about you. sh*t, the main reason celebrities need security is for stans like you who are so desparate to be apart of sh*t, they'll do anything.

You're gonna fu*k around and have that european leave this site. He already got ran off the IC back when...
 5 years ago '10        #70
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
n*gga was a tad bit shook but i mean what you expect that n*gga to get caught slippin?
 5 years ago '06        #71
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 BackBlock_OG said:
STFU lame. Have you ever been to BK? Have you ever been to America clown? Lol at you on Jay-Z's d!ck in every other thread. You're the fakest dude on this site. fu*kin European Pac stan trying to front like he knows what's the deal on this side. The only reason you're even speaking on BK is b/c your idol got shot up and robbed by BK dudes. Pac didn't know you. You weren't even listening to rap when Pac was alive Stan. You never lived none of this sh*t. All you know is sh*t you watched on a Youtube video. Don't speak on BK you bi*ch a.ss n*gga. I'll pull your card everytime f*ggot.

Who's these so called "tough guys" that don't have security? I haven't seen any. Your idol Pac had security, Suge has security, fu*kin John Gotti had security. If you don't have security that means you're a nobody, and nobody cares about you. sh*t, the main reason celebrities need security is for stans like you who are so desparate to be apart of sh*t, they'll do anything.
n***a nyc n bk specifically aint that dangerous anymore. ny is a tourist place son. it's cops on like every block. cut it out. bsides even if u feel that nyc is dangerous, y the f**k r u proud of that?? u n***az got the game f**ked up. u dont earn s**t from bein from the toughest hood. cut it out my n***a. #realtalk
 12-29-2012, 10:44 PM         #72
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
n***a nyc n bk specifically aint that dangerous anymore. ny is a tourist place son. it's cops on like every block. cut it out. bsides even if u feel that nyc is dangerous, y the f**k r u proud of that?? u n***az got the game f**ked up. u dont earn s**t from bein from the toughest hood. cut it out my n***a. #realtalk
 5 years ago '09        #73
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,116 | Props total: 1655 1655
sh*t aint even that serious.
 5 years ago '06        #74
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 O-King said:
being cautious = stupid/bi*ch
getting jumped = gangsta/real n*gga
... you got life fu*ked up.. it depends on the situation.
 12-29-2012, 11:45 PM         #75
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swag Daddy said:
sh*t remind me of

*kendrick lamars voice* "louie wassup*

"kdot wassup my n*gga.."

12-30-2012, 12:02 AM         #76
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dc is is way more dangerous than Manhattan
 5 years ago '10        #77
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Usain Bolt

gold medals, gold record
 5 years ago '10        #78
space
space
space
Wale 2 New Songs Should Be 'Shook Ones Part 3' And 'N.Y.'s Most Hated'
 5 years ago '06        #79
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Wale Spiders Senses was Alert.. lol. he looked rattled to me.. U can be aware and still hold it down with out walking fast and sh*t.

(I remember my man had beef with these dudes and they was waiting for us right after we got off the Ferry... He Just called them out (showing he wasnt scared) and he had a one on one with one of them dudes and I made sure nobody jumped in.

See it was because He showed courage in the face of danger. They aint Jump us. Cause it was like 10 to the 2 of us. Thats how u hold it down.)

I guess with the cameras there and dif n*ggas coming at him with questions he probably felt uncomfortable and wanted to get outta of there.

I dont blamem but the thug in me felt he should of had more poise yah digg. But its easy to judge a n*gga safely behind your pc screen.

U never got to see who was following him.

Last edited by Menelek; 12-30-2012 at 05:43 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #80
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
at the wale fans comin to the rescue...the n*gga was clearly shook/nervous...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy