Sources: Celtics, Pistons Extremely Interested In Cousins

most viewed right now
 214
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 156
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
41 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 129
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
 eliwood said:
41 fg% from a Center
I caught some Kings games during the free preview and on NBATV and he makes some of the worst decisions with the basketball out of any Center I seen.
 5 years ago '07        #62
Dicemoney6 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,272 | Props total: 950 950
that a be a good look for Boston
 12-29-2012, 04:17 PM         #63
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCyclops said:
I'd like to see bruh on the Celts. Those vets and Doc will knock some sense into him.
word....him & kg on the same team :omfg:


feel like im in the 90s
 5 years ago '11        #64
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,872 | Props total: 10656 10656
 ReggieA said:
I caught some Kings games during the free preview and on NBATV and he makes some of the worst decisions with the basketball out of any Center I seen.
He's a black hole on offense. He's the younger version of Al Jefferson. Stupid a.ss shots and no passing out of the low post
 12-29-2012, 04:31 PM         #65
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eliwood said:
He's a black hole on offense. He's the younger version of Al Jefferson. Stupid a.ss shots and no passing out of the low post
That comes from the lack of having a legit point gaurd to...

That'll change with rondo, he'll do his best to get demarcus better shots. Which imo can only contribute to demarcus growing to his potential. Plus he doesn't have to carry the team on his back as much in late games with paul peirce, jason terry, and KG on team.
 5 years ago '10        #66
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
 1nonly said:
^^^ plus what about drummond?

Boston makes sense, they need to get younger and Doc won't go for bullsh*t
Cousins also needs to be on a winning team to get his temper and immaturity straight. Garnett would have a huge influence on him.
 5 years ago '11        #67
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,872 | Props total: 10656 10656
 Phonk$ said:
That comes from the lack of having a legit point gaurd to...

That'll change with rondo, he'll do his best to get demarcus better shots. Which imo can only contribute to demarcus growing to his potential. Plus he doesn't have to carry the team on his back as much in late games with paul peirce, jason terry, and KG on team.
That's a valid point. I was going to mention he's the only real scoring option. I don't ever see him playing pick and roll, they always use Thompson.

If a team/coach can put him in his place and keep him only doing things he should be doing (like not shooting off the dribble or throwing shots up trying to draw fouls) he'll be a better player. I have to see a disciplined Cousin to believe it though
 5 years ago '05        #68
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
Boozer for Cousins?

Get it done Bulls
 5 years ago '09        #69
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,485 | Props total: 2218 2218
not bradley
 5 years ago '09        #70
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
 arabofthechi said:
Boozer for Cousins?

Get it done Bulls
Not a bad offer but Boozer still has like 3 years left on that 80 mil deal he signed better give up another player like Butler and a pick or two and see if the Kings got another shooter for that team.
 12-29-2012, 05:41 PM         #71
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We don't need this crazy bi*ch a.ss dude. If the Stones can get in a 3 way deal and pick up some picks and expiring contracts I won't be mad.


There's not way he fits with Moose and Drummond though and I wouldn't trade them for this f*ggot.
 5 years ago '05        #72
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,701 | Props total: 1358 1358
 adam1122 said:
You're a clown
you're right...












..sacramento needs to throw in a first round draft pick
 5 years ago '06        #73
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$26,818 | Props total: 10134 10134
the fu*k does boston have to offer
im sure they can get better packages from damn near every other team in the league


soft a.ss raptors need to jump on this, they need some goons up there



why would the Kings take Avery Bradley when they already have 40 Combo guards
celtics have no one to trade team is old and full of garbage .. except for Rondo


Last edited by Blah; 12-29-2012 at 05:49 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #74
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
I'd give up Jeff green and Brandon bass in a heart beat

Edit... No pun intended on green and heart
 5 years ago '11        #75
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,230 | Props total: 416 416
 Blah said:
the fu*k does boston have to offer
im sure they can get better packages from damn near every other team in the league


soft a.ss raptors need to jump on this, they need some goons up there



why would the Kings take Avery Bradley when they already have 40 Combo guards
celtics have no one to trade team is old and full of garbage .. except for Rondo
not everyone is willing to give up better packages for him tho

Obviously Cousins isn't right for the Kings so what do they have to lose by getting a pick or two and a few young players with alot of potential while they're rebuilding and getting rid of a problem at the same time

I kno y'all n*ggas shook about Boston gettin DMC but its ok maybe yall can win the Atlantic 10 years from now when we're done dominating


And with those 40 combo guards we can take Tyreke off their hands too
 5 years ago '09        #76
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
 elvisfreshly said:
not everyone is willing to give up better packages for him tho

Obviously Cousins isn't right for the Kings so what do they have to lose by getting a pick or two and a few young players with alot of potential while they're rebuilding and getting rid of a problem at the same time

I kno y'all n*ggas shook about Boston gettin DMC but its ok maybe yall can win the Atlantic 10 years from now when we're done dominating


And with those 40 combo guards we can take Tyreke off their hands too
Reke and Cousins for who, besides 1-2 1st rounders and other future picks?
 5 years ago '11        #77
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,230 | Props total: 416 416
 ReggieA said:
Reke and Cousins for who, besides 1-2 1st rounders and other future picks?
i got faith in Ainge he'll get something done
 5 years ago '05        #78
iggyemu 
space
avatar space
space
$25,262 | Props total: 5691 5691
Its gonna take quite a bit from both teams. Very rare that kind of talent (albeit he's a mental case) but its very rare that kind of talent come available on a rookie contract. Its not like they would be trading a malcontent with a huge contract. This is a malcontent with zero financial risk. It's gonna take a lot. The Pistons line up better b/c they can offer either Drummond or Monroe.
 5 years ago '11        #79
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,872 | Props total: 10656 10656
 keithbm1111 said:
I'd give up Jeff green and Brandon bass in a heart beat

Edit... No pun intended on green and heart
 5 years ago '09        #80
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
 iggyemu said:
Its gonna take quite a bit from both teams. Very rare that kind of talent (albeit he's a mental case) but its very rare that kind of talent come available on a rookie contract. Its not like they would be trading a malcontent with a huge contract. This is a malcontent with zero financial risk. It's gonna take a lot. The Pistons line up better b/c they can offer either Drummond or Monroe.
The ceiling for Drummond and Monroe are both so high, if I am the Pistons, I keep them both and see if you can get Tyreke, because Stuckey is hit and miss. Boston has a good chance to get Cousins, but it will come down to who to give up in the process. Despite his contract not being damaging to the cap, it's all about what is he going to do in the next 5 years as a player. Potential alone will bring the price up, same with Reke, both of them are not even close to being in their prime and still got time to tune up their games. Boston got to pull some "Mitch Kupchak" type move to get both of them without giving up a "major" piece of their team. Kings need those extra draft picks though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
condoms are lame as fu-k
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
265 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy