Charles Barkley and Shaq Rip Deron Williams 12.28.2012

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
5571 pageviews
32 comments

SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
Charles Barkley and Shaq Rip Deron Williams 12.28.2012

[pic - click to view]

TNT analysts Charles Barkley and Shaquille O'Neal blasted Brooklyn Nets point guard Deron Williams on Thursday night. Following Nets coach Avery Johnson's firing, Barkley said it's time for Williams to "put up or shut up," while O'Neal said he needs to "look in the mirror."

"He's got the reputation of getting coaches fired," Barkley said. "Whatever happened in Utah [head coach Jerry Sloan resigned], it happened. Whatever happened in Brooklyn, it happened. This is all on Deron Williams right now. It's time to put up or shut up."

"Sometimes before great players point fingers, they should look in the mirror," O'Neal said. "This is the first time I've heard the guy with the ball at all times say that he doesn't like the offense. My advice is for him to look in the mirror and see if he's doing enough. At times, I think he's trying to do too much. There are only 24 seconds on the shot clock and he spends 10-12 seconds dribbling between his legs. He needs to get everyone else involved and himself involved. ... He's not really playing that well."

Williams responded to Barkley and Shaq's criticism on Friday.

"That's how things go nowadays," Williams said. "As soon as something happens, somebody's gotta take the blame, and I guess that guy is me. I can't f!ght everything that's being said, and I'm not gonna try. I know my teammates have my back."

Williams already had told ESPN's Stephen A. Smith he knew he'd get blamed for Johnson's ouster following the team's 14-14 start but said it wasn't his fault.

"First of all, I have not had one conversation with [Nets GM Billy King] about not being happy with Avery, wanting him gone, etc.," Williams said. "It's not my fault. But as soon as I heard the news, I knew what was coming. I knew folks would blame me, would a.ssume that it's history repeating itself because of what was said about Coach Sloan and me after he resigned.

"The last thing I would want to do is get Coach Johnson fired. Any coach, for that matter.

"Coach Johnson is a big reason why I came back to the Nets this summer, along with Billy. I enjoyed playing for him last year. We never had a argument or a f!ght. We never got into it, on or off the court. I don't even know why people would a.ssume that."
image image

[pic - click to view]

http://espn.go.com/new-yo .. -brooklyn-nets

Last edited by SHADOW; 12-28-2012 at 10:49 PM..

32 comments for "Charles Barkley and Shaq Rip Deron Williams 12.28.2012"

12-28-2012, 10:52 PM         #2
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still believe in you point god
 5 years ago '07        #3
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,476 | Props total: 69976 69976
he's right. he's always the fall guy, however, u cant act shocked when a report came out u wasnt happy and a coach was gone.
 5 years ago '06        #4
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
his trade value still high as fu*k if hes that big of an issue
 5 years ago '04        #5
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
These are just some reason why people think he gets coaches fired (not facts)

With Jerry Sloan Deron didn't like the style Sloan played and felt he couldn't keep up with the game. Also Utah wanted to keep him on the team knowing the Jazz isn't the type of market stars want to go to.

With Avery Johnson a couple weeks ago Deron said he didn't like the offense Avery was running. Brooklyn spent a lot of money to keep Williams so right away he's the one they have to keep happy.

Facts now:
If Williams was smart he would've asked Brooklyn what the plan was for the future and then decide to stay or go. He forced the Nets to make quick decisions to put together a playoff team. The Nets would've had room to sign players and make deals if they never signed Johnson, resigned Humphries or Lopez. Now the Nets are in a situation where they are def a playoff team, but aren't serious contenders. They are in my opinion what the Hawks were for several seasons a 4th of 5th seed which might make it to the second round thats it. In my opinion it's the Nets and Williams fault they suck. They should've upgraded last year with lopez expiring contract and got rid of players.
 12-29-2012, 05:22 PM         #6
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y the fu*k aint my dvr record ITN

fu*kin cablevision wit these updates
 5 years ago '12        #7
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,046 | Props total: 589 589

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:DWont:

Last edited by SDC17; 12-29-2012 at 05:50 PM..
 12-29-2012, 05:50 PM         #8
FreshBoideuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10-12 seconds dribbling
 5 years ago '11        #9
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 932 932
 5 years ago '06        #10
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8917 8917
 5 years ago '05        #11
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2446 2446

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #12
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,370 | Props total: 9629 9629
 Bronxbombers said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #13
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 5 years ago '10        #14
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 30553 30553
 Bronxbombers said:

[pic - click to view]

12-29-2012, 09:30 PM         #15
LudeyLu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga's a fraud
 5 years ago '07        #16
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
He's hurt his ankle is fu*ked up from earlier this yr! He decided to play on it this season like Grant Hill did back in the day. Management knew coaches knew he was not 100 percent heading into this season the Nets made one of the worst moves in NBA history to fire your head coach who was coach of the yr along coach of the month two time in this short season OMG the NETS are TOAST!
 5 years ago '04        #17
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,233 | Props total: 3014 3014
remember the cp3/dwill arguments...sh*t seems like it was a million years ago.
 5 years ago '06        #18
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,490 | Props total: 17933 17933
 Bighempin of QM said:
He's hurt his ankle is fu*ked up from earlier this yr! He decided to play on it this season like Grant Hill did back in the day. Management knew coaches knew he was not 100 percent heading into this season the Nets made one of the worst moves in NBA history to fire your head coach who was coach of the yr along coach of the month two time in this short season OMG the NETS are TOAST!
Yeah his ankle is so bad and his wrist is injured now hes shooting a good percentage since Avery got canned and playing good defense... I cant respect Deron when things get rough he doesnt step up he quits on his teammates hes a me first guy and it clearly shows
 12-30-2012, 12:49 AM         #19
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #20
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
Honestly he needs to take 10 days off and let his wrist and ankle heal. sh*t has been injured all season.

On another note tho, It's clear to me nets offense re loves around Deron and Lopez. Lopez is the best offensive man in the game, they need to figure out how to involve him more in the offense. When healthy, he can be a game changer
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago