Yahoo Finance: The Worst Product Flops of 2012 - Vita comes in at Number...

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Techniec said:
basically any company >>>> sony sony were obviously drunk when they made psp vita lets hope that ps 4 will not be another vita because then sony can kiss their sorry a.sses goodbye
That avy
 5 years ago '09        #42
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
My brother just bought the a.ssassin's Creed Vita bundle + some game called Persona 4 or some sh*t. We were looking on Ebay for some bundles and this dude was selling the a.ssassin's creed bundle + 2 games + 4gig + 16gig memory card + carrying case + screen protector for $225 and free shipping

My bro was when it sold befor he could buy it because he wasn't gonna have the money to buy it till the next day
 5 years ago '05        #43
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21140 21140
 Jesszman said:
Exactly! You're holding on to nostalgia. Take off the nostalgia glasses and you'll see that it's nothing against today's racers.
Nostalgia glasses? You don't even know what nostalgia is considering you started gaming like 5 years ago. The games from old school consoles hold major weight sometimes. Improvement in graphics and whatnot doesn't make the game more fun. Give me Mario Kart 64 or Super Mario Kart over any kart racer that has been released in the past decade.
 5 years ago '04        #44
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Games Addict said:
I stopped giving a crap about Mario Kart around the time the Gamecube one came out... also, the GBA game was also tired... the DS game was just the same as all the other ones...

Like Jessz said, the series is tired as hell now. Its been going since the Super Nes and not much has changed... Its stale just like the Smackdown vs Raw series and that's why I quit playing those games... Nothing ever changed...

also

Hot Shots Sports games >>> Mario Sports games.

my alexg account was not even my original... I remember my original name, back when I thought being a thug was cool was, mygangstalean

First thing I did when I got onto boxden was challenge some fools to text rap battles over in the rap battle section... Come to think of it, I should do that again... Who wants to rap battle me?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #45
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
 Games Addict said:
no you were stealing a joke... you're a thief. fu*k you you unoriginal joke thief...
 5 years ago '04        #46
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 LicensedLegend said:
I still plan on buying one, but that is not a good look. It makes me nervous. I hate buying handhelds that cost over $150. Once Sony hits that price point I will get it in a heart beat.
You can get one used for $150 all day long. The original owners rarely played them anyway so they still in like new condition
 5 years ago '11        #47
mgs2master2 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
number 8???

OF 8?!?!?!

OMG the world has ended for sony now.
 5 years ago '06        #48
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Jesszman said:
This n*gga is relying on old IPs

3DS doesn't even let you use your kart saves on your digital games. If you decide to go digital with Mario Kart, you have to start over from scratch
Nobody gives a fu*k about all that noise when it comes to handhelds. Also Skype, fb & all that other sh*t on the vita is already on cell phones. You buy handhelds to casually play games if you are on the go.

Nobody besides you makes their handheld their go to gaming system. The price of the vita does not justify what it currently offers, all the "bells & whistles" already exist on peoples phones & laptops(both on the go right?)

Until the gaming library strengthens which i dont see happening, its nothing but $300 ps4 controller. Great investment.
 5 years ago '11        #49
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
how did you get fb and skype from what i said
 5 years ago '06        #50
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Jesszman said:
Exactly! You're holding on to nostalgia. Take off the nostalgia glasses and you'll see that it's nothing against today's racers.
You were 8 when halo 2 dropped, 6 when ps2 dropped you dont know sh*t about sh*t.

Let me break it down for you, Your only experience when it comes to nostalgia is in 5 years you'll say "Remember the good ole Vita days, that 1st time I popped in Derricks Closet. Amazing "

Thats how pathetic you are. Stop sucking bad games d!cks rookie.

Last edited by Soraci7; 12-30-2012 at 12:20 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #51
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
The vita was a bad move for Sony.. this is the age of social networking and pre-teens with iPhones.
 5 years ago '11        #52
space
space
space
 Soraci7 said:
You were 8 when halo 2 dropped, 6 when ps2 dropped you dont know sh*t about sh*t.

Let me break it down for you, Your only experience when it comes to nostalgia is in 5 years you'll say "Remember the good ole Vita days, that 1st time I popped in Derricks Closet. Amazing "

Thats how pathetic you are. Stop sucking bad games d!cks rookie.
Stop it slime
 5 years ago '10        #53
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 Games Addict said:
^^^ you're late and to top it off you stole the joke from someone else so you fail... fu*k you

The PS Vita >>>>

If sales = quality then Justin Bieber must be the greatest singer of all time...
I dont agree with u on allot of sh*t but this statement right here, I can say I do. Sales does not =quality......I dont own a PS vita and dont give a sh*t about it. Sony is full of sh*t with that damn price tag, I think thats y its failing so hard. this fu*king thing cost damn near as much as the Wii U.
 5 years ago '05        #54
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Jesszman said:
Because 2 is better than none.
Wait, you are saying two flops is better than no flops?

5 years ago '05        #55
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Stop it slime
Am I the only one that cringes when Jesszman tries to be cool by saying sh*t like this?
 12-30-2012, 05:08 PM         #56
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cringe every time I see Jizzman name on a post cause I know it's gonna be incredibly stupid.

to be fair to the vita though, it's pretty fu*king good compared to that Sony tablet on this list too. what the fu*k were they thinking with that thing
 5 years ago '05        #57
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
I cringe every time I see Jizzman name on a post cause I know it's gonna be incredibly stupid.

to be fair to the vita though, it's pretty fu*king good compared to that Sony tablet on this list too. what the fu*k were they thinking with that thing
You just put Sony and thinking in the same statement.
 5 years ago '11        #58
space
space
space
 one2remember said:
slime? you so thuggin doggy
Shoo n*gga, I know.
 5 years ago '05        #59
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
 Nothavingit said:
i was agreeing with the above statement f*ggot fu*k every second of your life and I hope you die 1000 deaths bi*ch.
My mans just quoted Akuma.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy