Yahoo Finance: The Worst Product Flops of 2012 - Vita comes in at Number...

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
186 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-29-2012, 02:14 PM         #21
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and I don't know if they fixed it yet, but if you lose your 3DS or it somehow breaks, you won't be able to have your digitally bought content on a new 3DS system. You'd have to rebuy all your sh*t... Again, they may have fixed it by now, but this was my biggest complaint about the 3DS when it first came out.
 5 years ago '11        #22
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
The only reason 3ds is doing well is because of that price drop. Vita's getting a price drop next year.
 5 years ago '11        #23
space
space
space
2/10 troll better next time.
 5 years ago '05        #24
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20900 20900
 Games Addict said:
Vita had an original AAA game day 1 + many others great games....

3DS didn't get an AAA game until... the end of its first year unless you count the ports...

The reason 3DS skyrocketed is because of price and a reliance on IPs from the 80s...

edit*

I'd take a clone of a Nintendo game over the actual Nintendo game because then I'd actually have new characters to play as. IMO...

Modnation >>> Mario Kart...

LBP >>>> Mario

LBPKarting >>>> Mario Kart
Can we please ban this f*ggot?
 5 years ago '04        #25
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Krazie said:
Can we please ban this f*ggot?
That's that f*ggot a.ss AlexG...He's been banned like 5 times under different names...this one will be banned soon enough i'm sure
 12-29-2012, 03:32 PM         #26
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ban me for my opinion? why don't we ban you for disagreeing with me?

and why would I be banned? I'm not breaking the TOS...
 5 years ago '05        #27
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Games Addict said:
ban me for my opinion? why don't we ban you for disagreeing with me?
Opinions are great, saying LBP > Mario and those horrible kart racers > Mario Kart is just idiocy.
 12-29-2012, 03:34 PM         #28
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ No that's also an opinion... look up the definition of opinion brah
 5 years ago '11        #29
space
space
space
 Krazie said:
Opinions are great, saying LBP > Mario and those horrible kart racers > Mario Kart is just idiocy.
LBP isn't better than Mario, but in all honesty, the Mario Kart series is trash. sh*t doesn't do anything new, it's as tired as Nintendo's other 20 year old franchises. Crash Team Racing was better than Mario Kart, ModNation Racers decimates Mario Kart. And then we have Sonic Transformed which leaves everything in the dust. God forbid Sumo and Sega decide to add UGC ala ModNation into the next Sonic kart racer. Nothing would stand a chance.

Games Addict said:
^^^ No that's also an opinion... look up the definition of opinion brah
agreed
 5 years ago '05        #30
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
LBP isn't better than Mario, but in all honesty, the Mario Kart series is trash. sh*t doesn't do anything new, it's as tired as Nintendo's other 20 year old franchises. Crash Team Racing was better than Mario Kart, ModNation Racers decimates Mario Kart. And then we have Sonic Transformed which leaves everything in the dust. God forbid Sumo and Sega decide to add UGC ala ModNation into the next Sonic kart racer. Nothing would stand a chance.

agreed
You are moronic.

If you're going to use any argument for a kart racer being better than Mario Kart, it better be Diddy Kong Racing.
 5 years ago '11        #31
space
space
space
 Krazie said:
You are moronic.

If you're going to use any argument for a kart racer being better than Mario Kart, it better be Diddy Kong Racing.
Mario Kart doesn't do anything new though. How is it better than the rest of those. How was diddy kong racing though? I never played that as a kid
 5 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 Games Addict said:
and why would I be banned? I'm not breaking the TOS...
you sure about that AlexG?
 5 years ago '11        #33
space
space
space
What did AlexG do to get banned in the first place?
 5 years ago '05        #34
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Mario Kart doesn't do anything new though. How is it better than the rest of those. How was diddy kong racing though? I never played that as a kid
Diddy Kong Racing was fun as hell.. I have just as many good memories of that as I do Mario Kart.

You probably feel that way about Mario Kart because you don't have the nostalgia effect of it. It's hands down the best kart racer of all time, regardless of what it does now.
 5 years ago '11        #35
space
space
space
 Krazie said:
Diddy Kong Racing was fun as hell.. I have just as many good memories of that as I do Mario Kart.

You probably feel that way about Mario Kart because you don't have the nostalgia effect of it. It's hands down the best kart racer of all time, regardless of what it does now.
Exactly! You're holding on to nostalgia. Take off the nostalgia glasses and you'll see that it's nothing against today's racers.
 5 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 Jesszman said:
What did AlexG do to get banned in the first place?
The very first time I don't remember, but I know when he came back as Tsukoyami, and Ocarina of Time and that other name he got banned because he started talking sh*t to people and because once you get banned you can't make another name and come back on BX
 5 years ago '04        #37
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2393 2393
 Jesszman said:

agreed
Ban this clown while you're at it DIO. Stupidity runs rampant on BX, but lost hairline and game clown top the list of stupidity on BX
 12-29-2012, 04:49 PM         #38
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I stopped giving a crap about Mario Kart around the time the Gamecube one came out... also, the GBA game was also tired... the DS game was just the same as all the other ones...

Like Jessz said, the series is tired as hell now. Its been going since the Super Nes and not much has changed... Its stale just like the Smackdown vs Raw series and that's why I quit playing those games... Nothing ever changed...

also

Hot Shots Sports games >>> Mario Sports games.

my alexg account was not even my original... I remember my original name, back when I thought being a thug was cool was, mygangstalean

First thing I did when I got onto boxden was challenge some fools to text rap battles over in the rap battle section... Come to think of it, I should do that again... Who wants to rap battle me?
 12-29-2012, 05:09 PM         #39
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:

agreed

Modnation was a bigger flop than no-stars because that sh*t was GARBAGE.

Jesszman said:
you should get your username changed to this
 12-29-2012, 05:19 PM         #40
Techniec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Nintendo >> Sony
basically any company >>>> sony sony were obviously drunk when they made psp vita lets hope that ps 4 will not be another vita because then sony can kiss their sorry a.sses goodbye

Last edited by Techniec; 12-29-2012 at 05:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
20 hours ago