500 Murders In 2012 In Chicago, #1 In Nation, Salute #GBE!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,653 | Props total: 418 418
 deziking said:
sad part is i'm seeing these hoodlums in suburbs, why can't they migrate to like up north in wisconsin area or something getting the fu*k away from my neighborhood fu*king gorillas.
It's happening in Maryland too. They are moving from Baltimore City to Baltimore County and some of these areas in Baltimore County are so bad that some people don't even look at it like it's the suburbs.
 5 years ago '10        #62
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
I would treat a dead rat with more respect than anyone who thinks this is "cool".
 5 years ago '11        #63
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,653 | Props total: 418 418
 majestic75 said:
Damn. I have a lot of family in that area. I remember when the same thing happened in PG County when they put the wrecking ball to DC. The crime rate in PG went through the roof.
I got a cousin that moved out to PG county and It's insane that PG county is the richest black suburb, but they still have that much crime
 5 years ago '05        #64
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 ptPablo said:
The more black people, the more murders. New Orleans and Detroit are majority black and have the highest murder rates in the country. Then Philly, which is like 45% black, then Chicago which is like a third black. Most dangerous city in Cali? Oakland, which also has the highest % of black people. Frisco is only like 7% but blacks account for 60% of murders. NYC..low murder rate overall, but that's not the case in Brownsville.
Chi got over 2M people at 500 , Oakland got 130 for 400K (higher rate) this year highest number since 06 , feds just took over police dept. and aint no big issue being made
 12-29-2012, 12:48 PM         #65
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Yup. Just more proof that our problem isn't only related to income, it's cultural. That mentality can sometimes still affect people in semi decent areas. They have suburbs here in NY that aren't rich but they aren't poor either and they still have to deal with the bullsh*t.
So are you saying that they're multiplying the ignorant hood guys, and moving them out into the suburbs and rich places? Nah, there aint no k!llings out in the burbs like that though. It's mainly only places like deep in the Chi where Chief Keef from. I mean he made it out of there now and he's doing better things now. It's not like he's still doing the same shxt he was before. Salute to a young nicca who worked hard to be a rapper and now has a purpose
 5 years ago '07        #66
Legend88 1 heat pts
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
 ptPablo said:
The more black people, the more murders. New Orleans and Detroit are majority black and have the highest murder rates in the country. Then Philly, which is like 45% black, then Chicago which is like a third black. Most dangerous city in Cali? Oakland, which also has the highest % of black people. Frisco is only like 7% but blacks account for 60% of murders. NYC..low murder rate overall, but that's not the case in Brownsville.
i see what u did there
[spoiler - click to view]

Chief Dee said:
LMAO, this is true. For someone not from Chicago you hit it right on the head. Because if you look at murder charts during the 1920's, Chicago annually led the nation in homicides. There were 509 murders in 1924, 563 murders in 1925, the nearest city was New York and they only had 397 and 374 those years. Chicago had a MAJORITY WHITE POPULATION and averaged 500 a year during Prohibition. Chicago literally didnt drop to second place until 1929. Prohibition era Chicago is considered a glorious time period. Peoples' eyes light up talking about the 1920's Chicago. But then when Chicago led the nation again in murders in 1999, 2001, and 2003 all of the sudden murders became a "savage black/latino" problem. It was all fun and cute during the 20's though when whites were blowing eachother away over cheap a.ss liquor.

majestic75 said:

As far as people caring, who's supposed to care? The people dying are pieces of sh*t that are putting themselves in that situation. The only people that need to care for the conditions to improve are THEM. Obama has much more important things to worry about than a bunch of lazy, wic check cashing losers.

I hope the murder rate increases there next year. Hurry up and wipe each other out.
after seeing ur name i see how u can make such a statement
 5 years ago '07        #67
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 Chief Dee said:
LMAO, this is true. For someone not from Chicago you hit it right on the head. Because if you look at murder charts during the 1920's, Chicago annually led the nation in homicides. There were 509 murders in 1924, 563 murders in 1925, the nearest city was New York and they only had 397 and 374 those years. Chicago had a MAJORITY WHITE POPULATION and averaged 500 a year during Prohibition. Chicago literally didnt drop to second place until 1929. Prohibition era Chicago is considered a glorious time period. Peoples' eyes light up talking about the 1920's Chicago. But then when Chicago led the nation again in murders in 1999, 2001, and 2003 all of the sudden murders became a "savage black/latino" problem. It was all fun and cute during the 20's though when whites were blowing eachother away over cheap a.ss liquor.

It's not a black thing - it's a poverty/drug thing.
 5 years ago '07        #68
Legend88 1 heat pts
space
space
 majestic75 said:
Yup thats why i came up with that name. Saved people like you a step and gave your blind, baseless dart a bullseye.
similar to the blind baseless statement u made of how ppl in those situations put themselves in them?

im not giving any passes for violence in the hood but the conditions these ppl live in werent created by them...nor do they have the power and resources to change them
 12-29-2012, 01:17 PM         #69
Francis 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HELL THE fu*k YEAH n*gga WE DONE WAITING FOR TOO LONG n*gga!!!

CHI-TOWN n*ggaS SERVIN YA'LL bi*chASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!ACT UP WE STRAIGHT CLAP fu*k YOUR FUTUR n*gga ,LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE HUNGRY n*ggaAA LETSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
 5 years ago '10        #70
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 majestic75 said:
Bullsh*t. I came from the same sh*tbox as the rest of them and I turned out fine. You make choices in life. If you choose to be a piece of garbage without regard for the life of your fellow man then that's your choice but don't look for sympathy from anyone.

Blaming societal influence for murdering someone is beyond a copout. It's toxic and one of the main reasons that the bullsh*t mentality that's causing all of this is allowed to flourish.
 5 years ago '08        #71
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2366 2366
 PotheadFocker said:
GBE is probably directly or indirectly responsible for a fifth of them, whether its murdering JoJo or promoting ignorance and violence in their music

^^cause ignorance is bliss kmsl
 5 years ago '12        #72
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 does any 1 care said:
It's happening in Maryland too. They are moving from Baltimore City to Baltimore County and some of these areas in Baltimore County are so bad that some people don't even look at it like it's the suburbs.
Same sh*t in the bay area. Families from the hood moving to the burbs cuz it's cheaper and even gettin paid for by section 8. Some families in sn francisco were forced to moved because of how expensive houses started getting. Some of the suburbs out here are so bad their crime rate is up there with oakland, richmond and san francisco now. Whites movin out blacks movin in
 12-29-2012, 02:13 PM         #73
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

keith clark a real n*gga - big ree

if you are a black man this is not hard to understand
 12-29-2012, 04:10 PM         #74
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Francis 100 said:
HELL THE fu*k YEAH n*gga WE DONE WAITING FOR TOO LONG n*gga!!!

CHI-TOWN n*ggaS SERVIN YA'LL bi*chASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!ACT UP WE STRAIGHT CLAP fu*k YOUR FUTUR n*gga ,LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE HUNGRY n*ggaAA LETSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Hell yeah the Chi made it. Chicago ain't been popping forever. Chief Keef brought that shxt back to life! How long its been since the Chi had some talent repping the city? The whole city salute to him, the boi saving hip hop in Chicago all by himself!! #300
 5 years ago '05        #75
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Stillhyphy said:
Same sh*t in the bay area. Families from the hood moving to the burbs cuz it's cheaper and even gettin paid for by section 8. Some families in sn francisco were forced to moved because of how expensive houses started getting. Some of the suburbs out here are so bad their crime rate is up there with oakland, richmond and san francisco now. Whites movin out blacks movin in
n*gga everytime you say some sh*t bout the bay , you lie like some white suburban fu*k n*gga just talkin bout what he see black people do , where you from , sunnyvale or some sh*t?

SF been among the most expensive big cities in the bay for 50+ years , aint nothin changed and we just came out the housing bust nationwide , fu*k you talkin bout?

thats the purpose of section 8 n*gga.

oakland just had the most violent year since 06 , there isn't ANY city close in the bay area.

richmond is being celebrated for having a major reduction in crime and homicides

KTVU and AP Wires
RICHMOND, Calif. — A Bay Area city once considered among the most dangerous in the nation has seen its homicide rate plummet even as k!llings in other cities in the region have climbed.
Eighteen people have been k!lled in Richmond this year -- the lowest number since 2001, the Contra Costa Times reported on Monday. That's down from 26 last year and 45 three years ago and about half as many as the yearly average over the past decade.
and what suburbs you talkin bout? Stockton , Tracy , Pittsburg , Modesto are the major places that blacks have moved to years back and crime went up , but they not in the bay area and are newly developed cities.

THE BUBBLE AND THE WAVE

Many of the area's problems can be traced to the collapse of the housing bubble. During much of the 2000s, scores of Bay Area residents took advantage of cheap, sub-prime financing and bought homes in the San Joaquin Valley. Housing prices shot through the roof and the construction industry boomed.

When the bubble popped, home values plummeted and new home construction, a driving force of the region's economy, slowed to a crawl. A sea of wealth quickly evaporated.
White people weren't there first , not to mention the only reason those places are fu*ked up and cheap now, cause all 3 have virtually no economy to keep the residents a float

you making sh*t sound worse than it is , you aint knowin sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #76
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Cantankerous said:
n*gga everytime you say some sh*t bout the bay , you lie like some white suburban fu*k n*gga just talkin bout what he see black people do , where you from , sunnyvale or some sh*t?

SF been among the most expensive big cities in the bay for 50+ years , aint nothin changed and we just came out the housing bust nationwide , fu*k you talkin bout?

thats the purpose of section 8 n*gga.

oakland just had the most violent year since 06 , there isn't ANY city close in the bay area.

richmond is being celebrated for having a major reduction in crime and homicides

and what suburbs you talkin bout? Stockton , Tracy , Pittsburg , Modesto are the major places that blacks have moved to years back and crime went up , but they not in the bay area and are newly developed cities.

White people weren't there first , not to mention the only reason those places are fu*ked up and cheap now, cause all 3 have virtually no economy to keep the residents a float

you making sh*t sound worse than it is , you aint knowin sh*t
Everytime you type some sh*t to me my n*gga you sound fu*kin stupid, the suburb im talkin about is Antioch, and yes dumb n*gga antioch and pittsburg are part of the bay. I stayed out there for about a year and antioch is gettin filled with nothing but oakland, richmond and city n*ggas that moved there from losing their houses or their families just wanted to get out and get somewhere cheaper. I know plent of n*ggas from the city who they moms couldnt afford living there anymore. Bro quit talkin to me like you know me thats the second time. Read up on antioch and you will see their crime rate is UP THERE with oakland but its nowhere near as dangerous as the town but their crime is. I lived in oakland off 106 for 9 years then moved all over the bay, quit talkin to me like a nerd a.ss internet n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #77
Legend88 1 heat pts
space
space
 majestic75 said:
Bullsh*t. I came from the same sh*tbox as the rest of them and I turned out fine. You make choices in life. If you choose to be a piece of garbage without regard for the life of your fellow man then that's your choice but don't look for sympathy from anyone.

Blaming societal influence for murdering someone is beyond a copout. It's toxic and one of the main reasons that the bullsh*t mentality that's causing all of this is allowed to flourish.
came from the same but the influences that pushed me to make it out arent available to everyone...stable TWO parent household, comprehending the value of a GOOD education, etc.

im not blaming societal influence for murder im blaming societal influence for the conditions that r created to make murder an option...to say that plays no part is as naive as sayin that it plays every part

i cant defend someone who goes out and takes another person's life and doesnt blink but u dont choose to b born into poverty, u dont choose to go to schools with outdated textbooks, u dont choose to have one parent at home...these circumstances create a must survive mentality and then the CHOICE is made...unfortunately too many choose the wrong path
 5 years ago '04        #78
EmpTClip 5 heat pts
space
space
$575 | Props total: 336 336
 majestic75 said:

You Should Of Been 499 With All That Self Hatred

You Cant Say A Society Built On murder And Continues To Promote murder Isnt Responsible For Our Youth Today That Have That Type Of Outlook On Life

Especially When You Dump Them Into A "sh*t Box" And Expect Them To Become Donald Trumps When All They Ever See In Their Neighborhoods Is Rich Porters And Freeway Rickeys

I Wont Even Get Into The Privately Owned Jails Or How The Media Plays A Part, And Im Not
Trying To Make Excuses But This sh*t Goes Both Ways
 5 years ago '10        #79
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 EmpTClip said:
You Should Of Been 499 With All That Self Hatred

You Cant Say A Society Built On murder And Continues To Promote murder Isnt Responsible For Our Youth Today That Have That Type Of Outlook On Life

Especially When You Dump Them Into A "sh*t Box" And Expect Them To Become Donald Trumps When All They Ever See In Their Neighborhoods Is Rich Porters And Freeway Rickeys

I Wont Even Get Into The Privately Owned Jails Or How The Media Plays A Part, And Im Not
Trying To Make Excuses
But This sh*t Goes Both Ways
n*gga that whole post was one big excuse
 5 years ago '10        #80
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
Life is life. Choices are choices.

People who want to make something of themselves will.

People who don't want to make something of themselves won't.

I don't got time to worry about them n*ggas. fu*k em
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy