500 Murders In 2012 In Chicago, #1 In Nation, Salute #GBE!

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-28-2012, 05:34 PM         #41
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So you are really comparing 20 babies that were murdered in school to alot of victims who were probably beefin'? Your logic is fu*ked up. How are you saluting the same people instigating this type of violence? I know your type..
 5 years ago '11        #42
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
Fredo shot this dudes grandma
 5 years ago '08        #43
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Nobles said:
Is Chicago one of those places where if you don't want to go near the "bad" neighborhoods, you don't have to? In a lot of big cities, you can function without going near any of the dangerous places. Of course you still have to be smart while you're out and about, and what-not.

When people hear those numbers, they usually get some idea that the whole city has just gone mad and people just be k!lling everywhere. You gotta understand, Chicago is a world-class city and plenty people live there and are just oblivious to the violence because it is so far away from them. You go on different websites and plenty people will tell you how safe Chicago is and can be.

500 murders is 500 murders but the interpretation is subjective
Yeah most tourists in Chicago never visit the hood, even some of the people who live here dont even visit the hood because most people in the CHI are "localized" and stick to their region. Like for example, I live on the Southside and Wrigley Field is supposedly some big a.ss Chicago landmark yet Ive seen Wrigley Field in person three times my entire lifetime. Last time I visited the Northside or Westside was over 4 months ago. Parts of Chicago are virtually "cities within a city".
 5 years ago '11        #44
KeithClark 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
Damn I need to travel. - Keith Clark
 5 years ago '08        #45
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
n*ggas go to the hospital in critical condition and DISAPPEAR? Explain that to me home team.
Im talking about you hear on the news regularly about people getting shot point blank in the chest, head, neck, and all kinds of serious places listed in critical condition looking like they certainly wont make it. Then after they go into the hospital you never hear a thing about these people again from the police or media.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 12-28-2012 at 07:02 PM..
 12-28-2012, 08:10 PM         #46
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kooper said:

You're bragging about having the highest murder rate in America?

Brag about your unemployment numbers, and single parent to kids with both parent ratios.

fu*k you're stupid, sad thing is that you probably aren't older than 22
 BrooklynBoy said:
n*gga hit your granma wit the shotty??
Got damn u chi n*ggas is ruthless animals
Word. Mad people getting popped, the numbers they put out is just the murders. Everyday someone catching lil gunwounds...

I don't see how y'all hating on Chief Keef for making good music. He a lil nicca who's bettering his life by being a rapper and a voice for the streets. That's why he on top now. What y'all want, some corny no swag having nicca like Lupe Fiasco or some shxt representing the Chi? That nicca aint popping and hasn't made good music years! Its a reason why Chief Keef got signed, now the Chi running hip hop
 5 years ago '07        #47
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Should be demolished
 5 years ago '07        #48
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #49
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
n*ggas don't understand that Chicago is fu*king HUGE!
 5 years ago '05        #50
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
damn chitown... we trying be proud to be known as lil chicago where im from, but it means we have to maintain the crime...

i aint down wit that.
 12-29-2012, 02:05 AM         #51
DNa BRoWN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The children of the pimpin' ...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #52
Kalifornicated 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 166 166
 Stillhyphy said:
^Yea you can easily avoid the bullets just by staying in the right areas, most of the bullsh*t happens on the south side and west side, away. The projects used to be right next to downtown like blocks away till they tore em down. My grandma stays right in the murder zone in the south on 82nd, a couple years back a lil n*gga shot her in the shoulder with a 12 gauge just for her purse. It all depends on where you're at really
hell naw
 12-29-2012, 06:43 AM         #53
ptPablo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The more black people, the more murders. New Orleans and Detroit are majority black and have the highest murder rates in the country. Then Philly, which is like 45% black, then Chicago which is like a third black. Most dangerous city in Cali? Oakland, which also has the highest % of black people. Frisco is only like 7% but blacks account for 60% of murders. NYC..low murder rate overall, but that's not the case in Brownsville.
 12-29-2012, 07:03 AM         #54
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall acting like Chicago ain't been on this gang sh*t for decades, Blacks get on some crime sh*t but we some savage barbaric animals, what about the likes of the Irish and Italians during prohibition? and etc? n*ggas forgot about capone gunning muthafu*kas down? oh yeah they White so their crimes get romanticized

but goddamn I wanna move to chicago so bad live on lamron and do hood sh*t with my n*ggas.
 5 years ago '08        #55
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
yall acting like Chicago ain't been on this gang sh*t for decades, Blacks get on some crime sh*t but we some savage barbaric animals, what about the likes of the Irish and Italians during prohibition? and etc? n*ggas forgot about capone gunning muthafu*kas down? oh yeah they White so their crimes get romanticized

but goddamn I wanna move to chicago so bad live on lamron and do hood sh*t with my n*ggas.
LMAO, this is true. For someone not from Chicago you hit it right on the head. Because if you look at murder charts during the 1920's, Chicago annually led the nation in homicides. There were 509 murders in 1924, 563 murders in 1925, the nearest city was New York and they only had 397 and 374 those years. Chicago had a MAJORITY WHITE POPULATION and averaged 500 a year during Prohibition. Chicago literally didnt drop to second place until 1929. Prohibition era Chicago is considered a glorious time period. Peoples' eyes light up talking about the 1920's Chicago. But then when Chicago led the nation again in murders in 1999, 2001, and 2003 all of the sudden murders became a "savage black/latino" problem. It was all fun and cute during the 20's though when whites were blowing eachother away over cheap a.ss liquor.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 12-29-2012 at 07:40 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #56
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9651 9651
 TrueHopTunes said:
Salute the lil homie Chief Keef! 500 murders #1 in the country, we made it!! BANG BANG. Keep making that real shxt dawg, keep the Chi on top. Chicago the new murder cap. We outchea!!! Chief Keef put in that work to get signed, now its finally paying off!!!!
If this post is satirical in any way, you've done a fantastic job. Other than that you should never post again.
 5 years ago '10        #57
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 986 986
 Chief Dee said:
Yeah most tourists in Chicago never visit the hood, even some of the people who live here dont even visit the hood because most people in the CHI are "localized" and stick to their region. Like for example, I live on the Southside and Wrigley Field is supposedly some big a.ss Chicago landmark yet Ive seen Wrigley Field in person three times my entire lifetime. Last time I visited the Northside or Westside was over 4 months ago. Parts of Chicago are virtually "cities within a city".
I only seen it in person once in my whole life when I was coming up I used to think that the westside was the entire Chi outside of downtown lol I never been to the south side til I got in highschool westside was I knew damn near still all I knotil this day
 5 years ago '05        #58
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,157 | Props total: 1496 1496
That aint even Chicago Highest murder rate......THEY HAD DAMN NEAR DOUBLE THAT In the 90's

And if you didnt know CHICAGO HAS THE MOST URBAN AREA (aka Ghetto) than Any City in America
 5 years ago '11        #59
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,653 | Props total: 419 419
And I thought bmore was bad
 5 years ago '04        #60
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5238 5238
sad part is i'm seeing these hoodlums in suburbs, why can't they migrate to like up north in wisconsin area or something getting the fu*k away from my neighborhood fu*king gorillas.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago