HIdden Gems on Netflix

most viewed right now
 161
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
57 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 139
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 117
Video inside He got three girlfriends, could you handle that?
88 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Uruguay has been hit by the Instathot nation
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 1 year ago '04        #281
biggz 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 644 644
The Raid and The Raid 2 are good....Download Hola and change the VPN to UK
JosethaHustler gave props
 
 12 months ago '04        #282
erickonasis 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$20,791 | Props total: 2083 2083
 Ari Gold said:
This whole movie was corny. fu*k you for this suggestion.

3/10
 12 months ago '15        #283
BandoPariah 
space
space
space
$16 | Props total: 26 26
has anybody mentioned "Tsotsi" yet? if not, i definitely recommend it to anyone who's into foreign films.
LastOftheblack gave props
 
 12 months ago '06        #284
datVAkid 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$12,711 | Props total: 1758 1758
 Jacc Blacc said:
watched it

the bi*ch was super annoying

it was "me me me", and i felt sad for the father, like he raised this chick thinking well i have a sicilian grandad and sicilians were africans mixed with italians, and to find out his wife cheated on him and was bringing the dude around all under his nose

but i found it weird that the blacks wree like "your black" to me she was mixed, i dont think its always as easy as black and white, some people are mixed
If you're mixed, you're mixed but you are still black.
OGpremo and 1 others gave props
 
 12 months ago '09        #285
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$23,710 | Props total: 3470 3470
 datVAkid said:
If you're mixed, you're mixed but you are still black.
um..if your mixed..your mixed...but your still black......and white, you have top embrace both sides, dont let racist society force you in picking half and not the other

i hate american society for that
rbarber1234 gave props
 
 12 months ago '06        #286
datVAkid 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$12,711 | Props total: 1758 1758
 Jacc Blacc said:
um..if your mixed..your mixed...but your still black......and white, you have top embrace both sides, dont let racist society force you in picking half and not the other

i hate american society for that
Black genetics are dominate, while white are usually recessive. When you are mixed you are still from African decent. When you have enough in you where it affects your physical traits, you're black.

You can hate it all you want. Just what it is. It's like when Dominicans come here and say they not black. Just because you got off the boat early don't mean yaw different, we all black.
OGpremo and 4 others gave props
 
 12 months ago '09        #287
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$23,710 | Props total: 3470 3470
 datVAkid said:
Black genetics are dominate, while white are usually recessive. When you are mixed you are still from African decent. When you have enough in you where it affects your physical traits, you're black.

You can hate it all you want. Just what it is. It's like when Dominicans come here and say they not black. Just because you got off the boat early don't mean yaw different, we all black.
your talking about genetics which will help shape your physical features like big noses, fat lips, coily hair BUT its archaic to believe that if someone is 33% italian, 33% nigerian, and 33%asian that theyre automatically JUST BLACK, or even if its 60% italian and 40% black THAT YOUR JUST BLACK

its not only archaic, its plain ignorant

but i will respectfully agree to disagree
rbarber1234 gave props
 
 12 months ago '06        #288
datVAkid 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$12,711 | Props total: 1758 1758
 Jacc Blacc said:
your talking about genetics which will help shape your physical features like big noses, fat lips, coily hair BUT its archaic to believe that if someone is 33% italian, 33% nigerian, and 33%asian that theyre automatically JUST BLACK, or even if its 60% italian and 40% black THAT YOUR JUST BLACK

its not only archaic, its plain ignorant

but i will respectfully agree to disagree
No but if your parents are black and white, like we were speaking originally, or black and asian, black and Spanish etc... you will be considered black since black genes are dominate.

Black means you are from African decent...
BKLYN1889 gave props
 
 11 months ago '04        #289
Ice Cold 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,568 | Props total: 187 187
Looking for something new!
 11 months ago '05        #290
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,221 | Props total: 107 107
i watched the movie "creep" last night, sh*t was hilarious and awful but entertaining
 11 months ago '04        #291
Maroon_Tiger 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$48,174 | Props total: 2868 2868
"Meet the Patels" was pretty good... its not a gem but its prolly not on peoples radars
 10 months ago '08        #292
Kewop Decam 71 heat pts71
space
space
space
$13,657 | Props total: 4475 4475
Wentworth is definitely worth checking out.
erickonasis gave props
 
 10 months ago '05        #293
THEINFAMOUS 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$44,530 | Props total: 5058 5058
Making a murderer is pissing me the fu*k off.
 9 months ago '12        #294
OGpremo 391 heat pts391
space
avatar space
space
$8,615 | Props total: 6363 6363
 datVAkid said:
If you're mixed, you're mixed but you are still black.
I tried to tell dude this at work... man Hollywood and lack of knowledge got our peoples lost
 9 months ago '12        #295
OGpremo 391 heat pts391
space
avatar space
space
$8,615 | Props total: 6363 6363
 biggz said:
The Raid and The Raid 2 are good....Download Hola and change the VPN to UK
How do I change the vpn?
 9 months ago '06        #296
datVAkid 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$12,711 | Props total: 1758 1758
 OGpremo said:
I tried to tell dude this at work... man Hollywood and lack of knowledge got our peoples lost
Dawg i just had to listen to my homeboys girl friend try to explain to me why she is not african american. Girl was like i never been to africa, so I'm not african american.
OGpremo gave props
 
 9 months ago '12        #297
OGpremo 391 heat pts391
space
avatar space
space
$8,615 | Props total: 6363 6363
 datVAkid said:
Dawg i just had to listen to my homeboys girl friend try to explain to me why she is not african american. Girl was like i never been to africa, so I'm not african american.
That's the dumbest thing I ever heard b... They be like, "I'm from amerikkka, people from Africa don't even like us." I'm like they show them videos of blacks k!lling blacks in amerikkka that's why they don't like us cause the w***e man programming their brain
 9 months ago '04        #298
biggz 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 644 644
 OGpremo said:
How do I change the vpn?
It should be somewhere at the top where you can drag down and change the country
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
85 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
139 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
158 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Never noticed this from Scream 1
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy