HIdden Gems on Netflix

most viewed right now
 110
Video inside Rick ROSS GETS at ANGELA YEE for not being FREAKY
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside 18 Years Later, Mom still looking D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Feb 28 - TWITTER DESTROYS DONALD TRUMP AFTER REPUBLICANS VOTE TO KEEP T..
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 50
Nicki Minaj On the Set With Future for Music Video (#Still Not Over)
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 1 year ago '13        #261
DatDude504 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$728 | Props total: 196 196
Did anyone see the doc about the girl who grew up Jewish and found out later that her real father was black, it's called little white lie
 1 year ago '05        #262
Ari Gold 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 28 28
 Blockburner28 said:
I'm watching this sh*t right now
 1 year ago '05        #263
Ari Gold 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 28 28
 Jacc Blacc said:

[pic - click to view]



November Rule, saw it on netflix while i was high

dont be fooled by the majority black cast, its one of those mvoies that are good and arent neccessarily a black film even though it has a majoprity blackc cast

7.5/10

the end was kinda corny
This whole movie was corny. fu*k you for this suggestion.

3/10
Affliction gave props
 
 1 year ago '06        #264
Blockburner28 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$13,739 | Props total: 657 657
 Ari Gold said:
I'm watching this sh*t right now
Did you like it?
 1 year ago '05        #265
Ari Gold 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 28 28
 Blockburner28 said:
Did you like it?
Yea. It's a little wild.
 1 year ago '06        #266
Blockburner28 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$13,739 | Props total: 657 657
 Ari Gold said:
Yea. It's a little wild.
Yeah, after I watched it. I said to myself. I need to show this to my little cousins (teenagers) it will keep them safe lol
 1 year ago '05        #267
Ari Gold 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 28 28
 Blockburner28 said:
Yeah, after I watched it. I said to myself. I need to show this to my little cousins (teenagers) it will keep them safe lol
I bought tons of condoms after this
 1 year ago '06        #268
Blockburner28 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$13,739 | Props total: 657 657
 Ari Gold said:
I bought tons of condoms after this
 1 year ago '09        #269
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$24,159 | Props total: 4732 4732
 Ari Gold said:
This whole movie was corny. fu*k you for this suggestion.

3/10
3 out of 10?? i mean its corny but i didnt think it was THAT bad

my bad
 1 year ago '09        #270
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$24,159 | Props total: 4732 4732
 DatDude504 said:
Did anyone see the doc about the girl who grew up Jewish and found out later that her real father was black, it's called little white lie
watched it

the bi*ch was super annoying

it was "me me me", and i felt sad for the father, like he raised this chick thinking well i have a sicilian grandad and sicilians were africans mixed with italians, and to find out his wife cheated on him and was bringing the dude around all under his nose

but i found it weird that the blacks wree like "your black" to me she was mixed, i dont think its always as easy as black and white, some people are mixed
 1 year ago '09        #271
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$24,159 | Props total: 4732 4732
 ototo7 said:
American milkshake hella funny.
just watched it..good sh*t lol
 1 year ago '12        #272
naygonzo3 
space
space
space
$153 | Props total: 2 2
Binge watched peaky blinders. Show was sick. Can't wait for season 3
 1 year ago '09        #273
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$24,159 | Props total: 4732 4732
 naygonzo3 said:
Binge watched peaky blinders. Show was sick. Can't wait for season 3
peaky blinders was good, last season was hella dope


tommy thought it was over and tom hardy is a wild boy, dude in major movies, tv shows, idnependt flicks, he's getting that work
BlackandGifted gave props
 
 1 year ago '12        #274
naygonzo3 
space
space
space
$153 | Props total: 2 2
 Jacc Blacc said:
peaky blinders was good, last season was hella dope


tommy thought it was over and tom hardy is a wild boy, dude in major movies, tv shows, idnependt flicks, he's getting that work
Yup. Hopefully graces news doesn't change tommy. Also hope they keep hardys role goin. His character is sick
 1 year ago '04        #275
biggz 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,793 | Props total: 1248 1248
The Raid and The Raid 2 are good....Download Hola and change the VPN to UK
JosethaHustler gave props
 
 1 year ago '04        #276
erickonasis 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$22,008 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Ari Gold said:
This whole movie was corny. fu*k you for this suggestion.

3/10
 1 year ago '15        #277
BandoPariah 
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 116 116
has anybody mentioned "Tsotsi" yet? if not, i definitely recommend it to anyone who's into foreign films.
LastOftheblack gave props
 
 1 year ago '06        #278
datVAkid 36 heat pts36 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,788 | Props total: 1853 1853
 Jacc Blacc said:
watched it

the bi*ch was super annoying

it was "me me me", and i felt sad for the father, like he raised this chick thinking well i have a sicilian grandad and sicilians were africans mixed with italians, and to find out his wife cheated on him and was bringing the dude around all under his nose

but i found it weird that the blacks wree like "your black" to me she was mixed, i dont think its always as easy as black and white, some people are mixed
If you're mixed, you're mixed but you are still black.
OGpremo and 1 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '09        #279
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$24,159 | Props total: 4732 4732
 datVAkid said:
If you're mixed, you're mixed but you are still black.
um..if your mixed..your mixed...but your still black......and white, you have top embrace both sides, dont let racist society force you in picking half and not the other

i hate american society for that
rbarber1234 gave props
 
 1 year ago '06        #280
datVAkid 36 heat pts36 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,788 | Props total: 1853 1853
 Jacc Blacc said:
um..if your mixed..your mixed...but your still black......and white, you have top embrace both sides, dont let racist society force you in picking half and not the other

i hate american society for that
Black genetics are dominate, while white are usually recessive. When you are mixed you are still from African decent. When you have enough in you where it affects your physical traits, you're black.

You can hate it all you want. Just what it is. It's like when Dominicans come here and say they not black. Just because you got off the boat early don't mean yaw different, we all black.
OGpremo and 4 others gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Feb 26Police Remove Punisher Logo From Cop Cars After People Rightfull..
69 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Feb 26 - Fitness model Rayssa Teixeira slapped the TV host of a show and lef..
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Its cuffin season they say.....well im cuffin dat
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
NBA For the record, @paulpierce34 started the trash talk, not Draymond.
51 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Kobe didn't pass...will you?
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Don't Play With These Kids
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside HOF Inductee & Thot Section Regular - Bernice Burgos
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Marvel Reveals New Hip-Hop Tribute Covers
50 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy