most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 5553 5553
 StateProperty88 said:
If he didn't want Tebow or sparano, he is paying for peoples mistake, but that depends on (wait for it) THE VALODITY of the article which we don't know. Give me actual proof the article is false and if you can't then you can't refute it yet. Can you actually provide proof of anythimg tou have said
Way to dance around Sanchez and the rest of the question about Rex initially bringing in people he wanted tho
 5 years ago '08        #62
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Way to dance around Sanchez and the rest of the question about Rex initially bringing in people he wanted tho
And before you say but but maybe Sparano and Tebow weren't his call,

Sanchez was still a waaay bigger mistake and is still financially hurting them this season w his retarded contract. So if Ryan is paying for the mistakes of Sparano and Tebow, they're ridiculously minor to the ones he's made himself.
 5 years ago '05        #63
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 SlickJ101 said:
He probably did, but once again to go to the main point of the thread, how am I to know of he had final say in that? I'm not saying he did or didn't, I'm saying the possibility, now once again of you have info we aren't privied to please share
 5 years ago '05        #64
space
space
[QUOTE=SlickJ101;25686281]And before you say but but maybe Sparano and Tebow weren't his call,

Sanchez was still a waaay bigger mistake and is still financially hurting them this season w his retarded contract. So if Ryan is paying for the mistakes of Sparano and Tebow, they're ridiculously minor to the ones he's made himself.[/QUOTE

A mistake is a mistake...you enjoy yourself deciding the levity of each one
 5 years ago '08        #65
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
wonder what motherfu*kin crazy horse would do
 5 years ago '06        #66
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I hate the Jets and their pathetic franchise as much as the next guy, but I love how a New York Daily News rumor that got floated all of the sudden turns into this REPORT. How fu*king pathetic are fans that they just read this sh*t and buy it like it's fact. Same thing with the Tebow denying the wildcat thing. I mean all they gotta do is quote an anonymous source and call it a report and the fans are so god damn dumb that they just buy it like it's nothing. People gotta start making the media earn their money instead of making it so damn easy for them to float bullsh*t stories out there as if it's fact.

Next time you read an anonymous source story, don't pay attention to it. Make them earn their money as reporters.
 5 years ago '05        #67
space
space
interesting article i read, just looking up the subject

among other things

Of course, all of that comes back to Ryan and Tannenbaum. In particular, Tannenbaum, who is in his 16th season with the team, was the guy behind the trade up for Sanchez, the contract for Holmes and the hiring of Sparano (through their mutual friendship with Bill Parcells). He was also there for the drafting of Keller, Ferguson and Mangold before Ryan got there.
now once again im not going say that this is correct with certainty, but these are things being said
 5 years ago '04        #68
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,065 | Props total: 19925 19925
Rex finally says something I can respect. Good sh*t.

Its Tanny that's a fu*king idiot.

He's the one who extended Sanchez when he should've played out his rookie contract which was already good money in Sanchez's favor.

Resigning Holmes to an insane contract. Letting Braylon walk after he was Sanchez's big play guy.

Taking forever to resign Revis.

Hiring Sporanpo. Bringing Tebow in. Never addressing the RT spot until the fans went complete apesh*t with the help of some tabloids exposing just how trash Hunter is.

Only thing I applaud is them upgrading the safety spot but they kept Eric Smith?

Either way that was Rex bringing em in, not Tanny. Rex is about the defense and he's drafted guys I like, guys that make plays so it's a step in the right direction. But everything involving offense on this team is just awful.

Tanny, it's time to just manage the salaries, not hand em out and evaluate talent.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 12-28-2012 at 08:43 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #69
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
interesting article i read, just looking up the subject

among other things

now once again im not going say that this is correct with certainty, but these are things being said
Still isn't saying that Tannenbaum is the only one that wanted those guys, only that he's physically making the moves like any other GM on a team would.
 5 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Still isn't saying that Tannenbaum is the only one that wanted those guys, only that he's physically making the moves like any other GM on a team would.
and there you go bringing up stuff i NEVER SAID you are so good at doing that.
 5 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 TanstA! said:
Rex finally says something I can respect. Good sh*t.

Its Tanny that's a fu*king idiot.

He's the one who extended Sanchez when he should've played out his rookie contract which was already good money in Sanchez's favor.

Resigning Holmes to an insane contract. Letting Braylon walk after he was Sanchez's big play guy.

Taking forever to resign Revis.

Hiring Sporanpo. Bringing Tebow in. Never addressing the RT spot until the fans went complete apesh*t with the help of some tabloids exposing just how trash Hunter is.

Only thing I applaud is them upgrading the safety spot but they kept Eric Smith?

fu*k this guy man.
so slick do you care to address this post from an actual jets fan that follows the team more than either of us?
 5 years ago '08        #72
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
and there you go bringing up stuff i NEVER SAID you are so good at doing that.
No I'm just saying your article isn't suggesting that these were only the GMs decisions.
 5 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
No I'm just saying your article isn't suggesting that these were only the GMs decisions.
and i never suggested that either...NOT A SINGLE TIME.

the only thing i have suggested is that rex doenst have final say in decisions
 5 years ago '08        #74
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
so slick do you care to address this post from an actual jets fan that follows the team more than either of us?
Are you fu*king kidding me? I can't think of a fanbase that has more idiots.

He's stating his opinions, which are hardly facts.
 5 years ago '05        #75
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:

and yet you didnt answer the question. all i said is do you care to address what he said. that was a yes or no type of thing
 5 years ago '04        #76
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,065 | Props total: 19925 19925
 SlickJ101 said:

I guess I can say the same for Dolphin fans. You're in a Jet news related thread. Post your Jets Lost comment and keep it moving.
 5 years ago '08        #77
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 TanstA! said:
I guess I can say the same for Dolphin fans. You're in a Jet news related thread. Post your Jets Lost comment and keep it moving.
You'd never do that What can I say I love watching your franchise collapse after you talked all that sh*t about us the last few years.

I won't argue that there's quite a few idiot Miami fans on here though I have like 6 or 7 of them on ignore.
 5 years ago '08        #78
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
and yet you didnt answer the question. all i said is do you care to address what he said. that was a yes or no type of thing
I thought I made that clear when I said those were his opinions, not facts. Therefore, adding nothing new.
 5 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
I thought I made that clear when I said those were his opinions, not facts. Therefore, adding nothing new.
everything said in any of these post are opinions and yet you address those...you addressed my opinions. and yet dont address the opinions of someone that follows the team more than you do, this keeps getting better
 5 years ago '08        #80
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 SlickJ101 said:
You'd never do that What can I say I love watching your franchise collapse after you talked all that sh*t about us the last few years.

I won't argue that there's quite a few idiot Miami fans on here though I have like 6 or 7 of them on ignore.
And the Dolphins are such a power house.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy