Report: Rex Ryan would rather get fired than accept the status quo

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Then why the fu*k would he keep starting Sanchez longer than anyone w a brain if he was against giving him an extension in the first place?

Sanchez is his guy and the main problem w that team. You can try to put the blame on the GM bc of his title but it's clear for anyone to see it's Rex's team.
no its not clear and im not into a.ssumptions so if you want that you can have it im not going to go back and forth on that particular

but why did he keep starting sanchez? because he had no better options, cheeze put it best in his post imo.

if he wanted tebow to be in ny so much than why is he going BACK to sanchez after benching him for the 3rd string qb? if he wanted tebow so bad then how come he has barely played in ANY CAPACITY this season?
 5 years ago '08        #42
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5517 5517
 StateProperty88 said:
no its not clear and im not into a.ssumptions so if you want that you can have it im not going to go back and forth on that particular

but why did he keep starting sanchez? because he had no better options, cheeze put it best in his post imo.

if he wanted tebow to be in ny so much than why is he going BACK to sanchez after benching him for the 3rd string qb? if he wanted tebow so bad then how come he has barely played in ANY CAPACITY this season?
Yea I'm sure he was just sure someone could top Sanchez highlight reel of stupid plays this season. When someone is playing that bad they have to be benched no matter how bad the backup.

WTF are you talking about? I said Rex wanted SANCHEZ in NY that much, not Tebow. READ.
 5 years ago '05        #43
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Yea I'm sure he was just sure someone could top Sanchez highlight reel of stupid plays this season. When someone is playing that bad they have to be benched no matter how bad the backup.

WTF are you talking about? I said Rex wanted SANCHEZ in NY that much, not Tebow. READ.
you clearly missed the point of the post. the point was he DIDNT WANT TEBOW, and yet he is still there. so it goes once again to the main point which is who has the final say on these calls, and if the article is true and if he didnt if he didnt want tebow...than its not rex
 5 years ago '08        #44
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
you clearly missed the point of the post. the point was he DIDNT WANT TEBOW, and yet he is still there. so it goes once again to the main point which is who has the final say on these calls, and if the article is true and if he didnt if he didnt want tebow...than its not rex
Then you're contradicting yourself saying he did want to give Sanchez that extension then if the GM is the only one making the decisions.

Why didn't he start McElroy earlier then? Was he Tannebaum's guy too? More like Rex was committed to Sanchez bc that's who he wanted.
 5 years ago '08        #45
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
And even if the GM brought in and is trying to push a new QB on Rex now, how the fu*k is he wrong? Sanchez needs to be fu*king benched to anyone w a brain.
 5 years ago '05        #46
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Then you're contradicting yourself saying he did want to give Sanchez that extension then if the GM is the only one making the decisions.

Why didn't he start McElroy earlier then? Was he Tannebaum's guy too? More like Rex was committed to Sanchez bc that's who he wanted.
why did i say mcelroy? because rex would rather have him in the game than tebow...and yet he is still here.

and once again you're bring up things i never said. so me somewhere that i said someone was someone's guy? thats irrelevant.

the ONLY thing i had questioned is whether rex has FINAL SAY OVER THESE CALLS. and everything single thing i have posted coincides with that central argument.
 5 years ago '08        #47
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
why did i say mcelroy? because rex would rather have him in the game than tebow...and yet he is still here.

and once again you're bring up things i never said. so me somewhere that i said someone was someone's guy? thats irrelevant.

the ONLY thing i had questioned is whether rex has FINAL SAY OVER THESE CALLS. and everything single thing i have posted coincides with that central argument.

You're trying to defend Rex like things went bad bc the GM was undermining him or Rex has no control over the decision the team makes Not happening.

Last edited by SlickJ101; 12-28-2012 at 04:12 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #48
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Who's responsible for Mark Sanchez is defintely not irrelevant.

You're trying to defend Rex like things went bad bc the GM was undermining him or Rex has no control over the decision the team makes Not happening.
homie not all coaches have final say, its not about undermining anything. its about who is the actual decision maker. and im not even saying that its not rex, im saying that if the article is valid than its not rex, and the general consensus on tebow is that it definitely wasnt rex (put that truth will surface soon enough)

now its about me saying the gm is undermining the coach and saying he has no control. you like putting words in peoples mouths, before we go any further find my post in here saying either of those things...actually quote what i said for a change
 5 years ago '08        #49
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
homie not all coaches have final say, its not about undermining anything. its about who is the actual decision maker. and im not even saying that its not rex, im saying that if the article is valid than its not rex, and the general consensus on tebow is that it definitely wasnt rex (put that truth will surface soon enough)

now its about me saying the gm is undermining the coach and saying he has no control. you like putting words in peoples mouths, before we go any further find my post in here saying either of those things...actually quote what i said for a change
Oh so bc one article suggests that Rex wants Sparano gone but the GM hasn't done it yet then that means Rex hasn't had final say on any decisions.

Love your logic.
 5 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Oh so bc one article suggests that Rex wants Sparano gone but the GM hasn't done it yet then that means Rex hasn't had final say on any decisions.

Love your logic.
"because one article"?

No disrespect but you either can't read, choose not to, or just a complete dumbass..you pick

All these other things you say I said (which I didn't) and completely dont see me in SEVERAL POST saying (if the article is true) and (depending on the validity of the article) I said that several times in here, and yet you don't see that and make up other things I didn't say , your logic just sucks homie
 5 years ago '08        #51
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
If my logic is the opposite of yours then I know I'm doing something right.

Oh I forgot the "general consensus" on Tebow was valid proof that Rex wanted nothing to do with him and it was all the GM. I know you're not saying anything just implying it The whole Tebow argument holds little weight anyways bc Tebow is like 2% of why the Jets have been and are a terrible team.

Poor Rex must not of had "final say." That's why the Jets are so bad. Just for fun name me another situation when a GM hired a whole new coaching staff and then proceeded to draft a QB his new HC didn't want and bring in players for the first 2 years that his HC was opposed to?

I'm sure your answer will be very logical.
 5 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
If my logic is the opposite of yours then I know I'm doing something right.

Oh I forgot the "general consensus" on Tebow was valid proof that Rex wanted nothing to do with him and it was all the GM. I know you're not saying anything just implying it

Poor Rex must not of had "final say." That's why the Jets are so bad. Just for fun name me another situation when a GM hired a whole new coaching staff and then proceeded to draft a QB his new HC didn't want and bring in players for the first 2 years that his HC was opposed to?

I'm sure your answer will be very logical.
Even on the general consensus remark I STILL said (the truth will eventually surface) I hope you got hooked on phonics for Christmas because you can't read for sh*t. And then you went on to ramble about more sh*t I DIDN'T say. that's your whole argument, a bunch of sh*t I didn't say. I'm glad your happy with that logic
 5 years ago '08        #53
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
Even on the general consensus remark I STILL said (the truth will eventually surface) I hope you got hooked on phonics for Christmas because you can't read for sh*t. And then you went on to ramble about more sh*t I DIDN'T say. that's your whole argument, a bunch of sh*t I didn't say. I'm glad your happy with that logic
Again:

I know you're not saying anything just implying it
"I'm not saying, but I'm saying..."
 5 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Again:

"I'm not saying, but I'm saying..."
No you are just making sh*t up and its funny watching you do it, I can tell its not the first time you just made sh*t up...its to easy for you. Keep doing it though because you trying to prove me wrong about sh*t I never said is cool to watch...proceed
 5 years ago '08        #55
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
No you are just making sh*t up and its funny watching you do it, I can tell its not the first time you just made sh*t up...its to easy for you. Keep doing it though because you trying to prove me wrong about sh*t I never said is cool to watch...proceed
Haha I'd never try to tell a better story than you, mother goose.
 5 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Haha I'd never try to tell a better story than you, mother goose.
And in an effort to see you make up more sh*t I have to ask...what story is that?
 5 years ago '08        #57
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
And in an effort to see you make up more sh*t I have to ask...what story is that?
The story that Rex has been "paying for other people's mistakes."

Intelligent people would agree NY's biggest mistake was easily Sanchez. So for the millionth goddamn time, that'd make Ryan responsible for the majority of their mess.

Unless of course you reeeeeally think Ryan wanted no part of drafting or retaining Sanchez and the GM did it anyways.

So which of the two is it, mothergoose? Are you really telling us Ryan didn't want Sanchez or will you come to your senses and conceide he was most likely a fan?
 12-28-2012, 05:30 PM         #58
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
here-

Rex never wanted Tebow, right?

So the organization brought in Tebow, right?

Rex essentially stuck with Sanchez even though he was a.ss all season and never wanted to turn to Tebow or get him involved or use him effectively, right?

So Rex basically stuck it to management when Tebow was inactive and he FINALLY benched Sanchez but for Elroy. Then he stuck it to them again by starting Elroy when Tebow was healthy.

He sealed his own fate by trying to step on their moves. He and the GM should be gone but I hope they stay as long as possible
I'm gonna have to agree with that.....except Tebow getting pissed at Rex and talking to him the week McElroy started seemed to me like he was pissed about being led on by Rex. I think Rex promised him a shot before the season, Cruz when they asked Tebow about that he didn't deny it
 5 years ago '08        #59
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 kevante said:
I'm gonna have to agree with that.....except Tebow getting pissed at Rex and talking to him the week McElroy started seemed to me like he was pissed about being led on by Rex. I think Rex promised him a shot before the season, Cruz when they asked Tebow about that he didn't deny it
Sounds familiar:

Coach Rex Ryan made it clear that backup QB Greg McElroy's comments about a "corrupt mindset" with "extremely selfish individuals" in the locker room didn't sit well with the team's brass.
"I was angry about it," Ryan said. "I never agreed with all the statements he made. ... Our football team is a little closer than people give us credit for." Asked if the Jets were focused on upgrading to a quarterback who will push Mark Sanchez, Ryan quipped, "Well, with McElroy's comments, absolutely."
 5 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
The story that Rex has been "paying for other people's mistakes."

Intelligent people would agree NY's biggest mistake was easily Sanchez. So for the millionth goddamn time, that'd make Ryan responsible for the majority of their mess.

Unless of course you reeeeeally think Ryan wanted no part of drafting or retaining Sanchez and the GM did it anyways.

So which of the two is it, mothergoose? Are you really telling us Ryan didn't want Sanchez or will you come to your senses and conceide he was most likely a fan?
If he didn't want Tebow or sparano, he is paying for peoples mistake, but that depends on (wait for it) THE VALIDITY of the article which we don't know. Give me actual proof the article is false and if you can't then you can't refute it yet. Can you actually provide proof of anythimg tou have said

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-28-2012 at 05:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy