Report: Rex Ryan would rather get fired than accept the status quo

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
109 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-28-2012, 01:09 PM         #21
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
sounds like a coach that hasnt really been able to make a lot of decisions for the team and is tired of paying for other peoples mistakes
boom

5 years ago '08        #22
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 StateProperty88 said:
sounds like a coach that hasnt really been able to make a lot of decisions for the team and is tired of paying for other peoples mistakes
Sounds like another excuse for Rex Ryan with no substantial proof.
 5 years ago '05        #23
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 SlickJ101 said:
Sounds like another excuse for Rex Ryan with no substantial proof.
it all depends on the validity of the article. if the article is true then thats the proof
 5 years ago '08        #24
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
it all depends on the validity of the article. if the article is true then thats the proof
Na. Idk why people try so hard to make Rex out to be a victim

He fu*ked that team up as much as anyone and there's alwaaaays an excuse for him.

First it's Shotty then it's Sparano now it's Woody.
 5 years ago '05        #25
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Na. Idk why people try so hard to make Rex out to be a victim

He fu*ked that team up as much as anyone and there's alwaaaays an excuse for him.

First it's Shotty then it's Sparano now it's Woody.
why does it have to be him being a victim? like i said if this article has any validity then its not excuses. if woody was responsible for bringing in tebow (which has been the rumblings for a long time) why would i pin that on rex? if he didnt hire the offensive coordinator, why would i blame that on rex? and conversely, why would i not hold the people that did do that accountable? once again though, this relies on whether what we are seeing and hearing is true

that defense on the other hand...that sh*t is on rex
 5 years ago '08        #26
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
why does it have to be him being a victim? like i said if this article has any validity then its not excuses. if woody was responsible for bringing in tebow (which has been the rumblings for a long time) why would i pin that on rex? if he didnt hire the offensive coordinator, why would i blame that on rex? and conversely, why would i not hold the people that did do that accountable? once again though, this relies on whether what we are seeing and hearing is true

that defense on the other hand...that sh*t is on rex
lol Forget Tebow. Who was responsible for bringing in Sanchez? Holmes? Scott? Greene?

Team was fu*ked waaaay before Sparano or Tebow ever arrived.
 12-28-2012, 02:47 PM         #27
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Forget Tebow. Who was responsible for bringing in Sanchez? Holmes? Scott? Greene?

Team was fu*ked waaaay before Sparano or Tebow ever arrived.
you naming players that have excelled on the team though. with the exception of sanchez all those guys have been good players and have produced. but even with that being said (once again if the article is true) to answer your question, i cant say with certainty rex made those decisions
 12-28-2012, 02:57 PM         #29
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #30
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Tannenbum

i dont know how this team won 6 games without Holmes, Revis, Keller, Hill, Shonn Greene as ur feature back, no pass rush, and the QB playing like sh*t under an OC who shouldn't be allowed to call his own plays on Madden
 5 years ago '07        #31
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Cheeze said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #32
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
you naming players that have excelled on the team though. with the exception of sanchez all those guys have been good players and have produced. but even with that being said (once again if the article is true) to answer your question, i cant say with certainty rex made those decisions
Produced what? Just enough to be mediocre at times?

Well it'd be pretty foolish to a.ssume the HC had zero to do with major decisions such as those.

Giving Sanchez that contract extension should be enough for anyone to get canned.

Don't get me wrong though I hope Rex stays as long as he wants.
 5 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Produced what? Just enough to be mediocre at times?

Well it'd be pretty foolish to a.ssume the HC had zero to do with major decisions such as those.

Giving Sanchez that contract extension should be enough for anyone to get canned.

Don't get me wrong though I hope Rex stays as long as he wants.
homie whether i believe the report or not, rex doesnt do numbers, so i extremely doubt he was behind extending sanchez, thats a gm's move

and no one said he had zero to do with it (literally no one said that). its a matter of who makes FINAL decisions. and to me its foolish to think that there is no possibility that the gm is the one pulling the trigger on the majority of these moves, and thats why HE is going to get canned at the end of the season
 12-28-2012, 03:23 PM         #34
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
homie whether i believe the report or not, rex doesnt do numbers, so i extremely doubt he was behind extending sanchez, thats a gm's move

and no one said he had zero to do with it (literally no one said that). its a matter of who makes FINAL decisions. and to me its foolish to think that there is no possibility that the gm is the one pulling the trigger on the majority of these moves, and thats why HE is going to get canned at the end of the season
so you really think it's a coincidence that Rex benched Sanchez the one week Tebow wasn't active

Then chose to start Elroy over Tebow when he was healthy

That organization is a mess
 5 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 Cheeze said:
so you really think it's a coincidence that Rex benched Sanchez the one week Tebow wasn't active
trying to find a correlation between your question and my post...help me out
 5 years ago '11        #36
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Tebow cursed this team

Florida to the death of me

But Tebow a jinx

Straight up

How we lose two of our best players in back to back weeks?

And Revis got his first ever acl tear and had to get surgery for the first time in his life.

I blame you Teabow.

Go back home to JVille

You b00ty gapped jynx.
 12-28-2012, 03:31 PM         #37
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
trying to find a correlation between your question and my post...help me out
here-

Rex never wanted Tebow, right?

So the organization brought in Tebow, right?

Rex essentially stuck with Sanchez even though he was a.ss all season and never wanted to turn to Tebow or get him involved or use him effectively, right?

So Rex basically stuck it to management when Tebow was inactive and he FINALLY benched Sanchez but for Elroy. Then he stuck it to them again by starting Elroy when Tebow was healthy.

He sealed his own fate by trying to step on their moves. He and the GM should be gone but I hope they stay as long as possible
 5 years ago '08        #38
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:

lol Then why the fu*k would he keep starting Sanchez longer than anyone w a brain if he was against giving him an extension in the first place?

Sanchez is his guy and the main problem w that team. You can try to put the blame on the GM bc of his title but it's clear for anyone to see it's Rex's team.
 5 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 Cheeze said:
here-

Rex never wanted Tebow, right?

So the organization brought in Tebow, right?

Rex essentially stuck with Sanchez even though he was a.ss all season and never wanted to turn to Tebow or get him involved or use him effectively, right?

So Rex basically stuck it to management when Tebow was inactive and he FINALLY benched Sanchez but for Elroy. Then he stuck it to them again by starting Elroy when Tebow was healthy.

He sealed his own fate by trying to step on their moves. He and the GM should be gone but I hope they stay as long as possible
ok i feel what you're saying...no i dont think it was a coincidence

what you posted is what i feel happened...sanchez should of been benched weeks ago
 5 years ago '08        #40
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,128 | Props total: 2843 2843
If they fire him, Rex still gets paid and can go be a coordinator somewhere else. Double dip like Mike S.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
97 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy