Cassidy's "Larsiny Family" Group Members Responds To Meek Mill Diss On “Repo”...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
6249 pageviews
28 comments

Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
Cassidy's "Larsiny Family" Group Members Responds To Meek Mill Diss On “Repo”...

(AllHipHop News) The Hip-Hop community is buzzing about the latest record from Meek Mill titled “Repo,” aimed at hometown rival Cassidy.

The two men have been trading jabs back and forth over an alleged $100,000 battle offer from Meek Mill, which Meek has stated was taken out of context.

But that has not prevented Cassidy from taking shots at Meek on various tracks, the latest coming in the form of the song “Me, Myself and My iPhone.”

Cassidy’s latest insults directed toward Meek have prompted Meek’s reply “Repo” which dropped last night (December 27).

In addition to dissing Cassidy, Meek took shots at Cassidy’s extended crew, Larsiny Family.
Larsiny Family was founded by Cal Akbar, Shiz Lansky and Cassidy, before a falling out broke up the core members of the group in 2008.

Other Philly rappers a.ssociated with Larsiny Family included Luck-E, Jag, Dice and A.R. AB.

The founding members spoke to AllHipHop.com about Meek’s line against them on “Repo,” which labeled the Larsiny Family “trash.”

Shiz Lansky

“I’ve heard it and to be honest, I’m torn on how I should feel about it,” Larsiny Family member Shiz Lansky told AllHipHop.com. “Why? Well, it’s no secret that while Cal Akbar and I own the brand, Cas has took it upon himself to use the name for himself and whomever he’s currently running with. I think it’s a bit of a stretch to say Meek is referring to Larsiny as it stood.”
According to Shiz Lansky, Meek grew up a.ssociated with the Larsiny Family, and at one point, was even a fan of the crew’s work.

“It’s been nothing but respect and love over the years. With that said, Meek would have to mention me directly for me to even consider a response,” Shiz Lansky told AllHipHop.com. “The diss was a Meek Mill record. I’m not a fan of his music, but I did purchase his album to support though. The foundation we laid gave these other artist something to stand on. We (Larsiny, State Prop, Major Figgaz, and etc) presented Philly to the world. That can’t be denied by Meek or anyone else. Period!

“I haven’t been putting any music out because I’ve been focused on a new business venture (Sean Lassiter Photography) but I keep a few 100 verses in the tuck so if that’s the direction he wants to go, I’m all for it. We’ll see how it plays out,” Shiz Lansky said.
Former group member A.R. AB has gone on to create a tremendous buzz in the city of Philadelphia.

A.R. AB

On Thursday (December 27), A.R. AB was named top male Hip-Hop artist in Philadelphia, during the Philly Hip-Hop Awards.

For A.R. AB, who represents Original Block Hustlaz (O.B.H.) the fact that Meek mentioned his name on such a high-profile track has created a new, tremendous opportunity for his career.

“Meek been running Philly for the past three, four, years running s**t. Right behind him it was me. Once Meek took off I was still here,” A.R. AB told AllHipHop.com. “I control the s**t since Meek took off. I control that street s**t. Meek will vouch for me and Cassidy will vouch for me. I sell the most and do the most views on the videos. After you think Meek’s name you have to think of me.”

A.R. AB is also a close a.ssociate of Cassidy. He was present when Cassidy was involved in a gun battle that ended up in the murder of a 22-year-old man named Desmond Hawkins.
He also spent two years f!ghting the a.ssociated charges over the incident.
But A.R. AB, known as the “Top Goon of Philly,” also enjoys a very close relationship with Meek Mill, with whom he has been grinding, since the beginning of both of their careers.

“Me and Meek are tight. we are friends, me and Cass are friends,” A.R. AB said. “I talked Cass yesterday, and I talked to Meek the other day. What you want me to do, they two homies. I can’t get in the middle of that. They are both battle rappers. I hope to see them both battle. Cass can battle and Meek can battle. So it would be a hell of a f**k*ing battle.”

Cal Akbar

Founding group member Cal Akbar was much more direct in his statement regarding Meek Mill’s track “Repo.”

“Somebody better tell the kid (Meek Mill) not to mention the Larsiny name,” Cal Akbar told AllHipHop.com. “I heard the diss track and he is outta pocket for that one. Wrong move.”
Tomorrow, check out a full Q & A with AR. AB regarding his break from Larsiny Family, his new movement O.B.H. and his recent award of top male Hip-Hop artist in Philly.

Source:

[pic - click to view]

AllHipHop.com | The World's Most Dangerous Site

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 12-27-2012 at 08:56 PM..

28 comments for "Cassidy's "Larsiny Family" Group Members Responds To Meek Mill Diss On “Repo”..."

12-27-2012, 08:47 PM         #2
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #3
halfadash 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 656 656
wait am i missing something....no track?
 5 years ago '07        #4
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344 OP
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 halfadash said:
wait am i missing something....no track?
Not a .mp3 in sight....
 5 years ago '11        #5
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,289 | Props total: 19998 19998

[video - click to view]

12-27-2012, 10:19 PM         #6
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't wanna get them boys involved. MMG has enough L's as it is...
Larsiny Fam >>> MMG
 5 years ago '09        #7
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
shiz lansky>>>>>> kid can rap, i like him better then cass, he had that feature on one of cas' album
 5 years ago '09        #8
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 DR JAYY said:
dude rapping about spending 10k on rent but got ashy a.ss clothes and some busted new balance on
 12-27-2012, 10:48 PM         #9
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
shiz lansky>>>>>> kid can rap, i like him better then cass, he had that feature on one of cas' album
Word. Was just rocking to that joint. Great song... B.A.R.S.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #10
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 Jacc Blacc said:
dude rapping about spending 10k on rent but got ashy a.ss clothes and some busted new balance on
oh sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #11
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,155 | Props total: 1494 1494
 Jacc Blacc said:
Go to Philly and Ask about AR AB.....He's EVERYTHING HE CLAIMS TO BE.....

You do know alot of n*ggas aint Fashion Model Rapper's and dont give Two fu*k's about Fashion
 12-27-2012, 11:23 PM         #12
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
shut up white boy
 5 years ago '04        #13
LightWeight 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 1913 1913
Philly is one place where theres alot of Great rappers. am looking forward to them battling to be honest. I just dont want it to exceed to the next level where emotions start playing a role.
 12-28-2012, 01:41 AM         #14
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #15
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663

[video - click to view]

NO MAS!

Larsiny >

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 12-28-2012 at 03:01 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #16
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 5 years ago '04        #17
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Jacc Blacc said:
yeah we can tell alot of dude on here aren't from the streets and dont know that life.....

I got friends thats in prison and have died from that life, one of my homies use to keep his money in walls all over his house he was sitting on 100k easily but from his appearance you'd never know, he drove an ol' beat down cutty and maybe had 2 to 3 nice outfits any other time it was a dusty hoody, jeans and timbs, black T for the summer

n*ggas thats really bout that dont flash

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 12-28-2012 at 05:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #18
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 DR JAYY said:
not bad
 5 years ago '04        #19
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 BluCupShawty said:

NO MAS!

Larsiny >
said this n*gga baby moms is fat and balled headed
 5 years ago '04        #20
Littles0012 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 142 142
 fetmod said:

serious question: who are these n*ggas?

This dude fell alseep with his finger on enter, woke up, then pressed it a thousand more times.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy