DaOmega_1's top 10 WORST MOVIES of 2012

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-28-2012, 03:59 PM         #61
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love the people saying that RE should have been on the list. Have any of you seen the other fu*kin RE movies? Compared to the last 2 installments this one was a goddamn masterpiece.

As far as the list goes I don't think Battleship deserves the #1 spot. It was bad but Hick, Twilight, The Watch and Three Stooges were way worse. And I didn't see any of those Tyler Perry movies but I'd a.ssume they are worse than anything else as well. Red Dawn looked pretty appalling too.
 5 years ago '05        #62
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
Get that top ten list up

We have similar taste, so I'm definitely interested in your top ten.

at Seeking A Friend being on this list. I hadn't seen that yet, but was looking forward to it. Probably just won't watch it, now.
 5 years ago '10        #63
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 Apostrophe said:
I love the people saying that RE should have been on the list. Have any of you seen the other fu*kin RE movies? Compared to the last 2 installments this one was a goddamn masterpiece.

As far as the list goes I don't think Battleship deserves the #1 spot. It was bad but Hick, Twilight, The Watch and Three Stooges were way worse. And I didn't see any of those Tyler Perry movies but I'd a.ssume they are worse than anything else as well. Red Dawn looked pretty appalling too.
Well im sure the year that sh*t came out....it did make the fu*kin list.
 5 years ago '10        #64
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:
I didn't see Alex Cross, The Apparition, A Thousand Words, or Red Dawn. As for the rest of your list, there have been worst Twilight films, The Watch was watchable, so was Fun Size. Total Recall is not nearly bad enough to be considered the worst. The Three Stooges was just mediocre. As for Dredd, if you think that is one of the worst, than you must've not seen many movies this year...

And, if you really hate Dredd, then you'll really hate my top 10 list, cuz it might be on there.
fu*k that, I think Dredd was not a crappy movie. It was damn sure better than most the sh*t on this list and I look forward to a second one, or third or however more they want to make. fu*kin Res Evil should been died off but yet it still plops out of the sh*t hole that is Hollywood.
 5 years ago '07        #65
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1302 1302
RE wasn't great but i like it better than any other on daomega1s worst list.
 5 years ago '09        #66
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
seeking a friend wasnt bad..i think ur frustrations with the movie clouded your judgement
 5 years ago '11        #67
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 1011 1011
 likwitcrewmembe said:
What's soo bad about HICK. Do they show chloe morentz nud3? She's like 18 and thos lips on her are DSLs all day oww
:ohhellnonas: dat bi*ch 15. she do got dem nice DSLs though
 5 years ago '08        #68
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271
act of valor was actually decent, the acting wasnt great, but i wasnt expecting an amazing performance.
 5 years ago '04        #69
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,024 | Props total: 2559 2559
only one i disagree with would be thats my boy...i found it entertaining and had alot of funny parts, and was sandlers best movie in the last 5 years (not saying much but still)...personally i would replace thats my boy with Resident Evil and it would be a list you couldnt argue with.
 5 years ago '04        #70
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,024 | Props total: 2559 2559
 iPunish901 said:
act of valor was actually decent, the acting wasnt great, but i wasnt expecting an amazing performance.
honestly, i tried watching it 5 times and can barely make it 15 minutes each time, one day ill sit through it
 5 years ago '10        #71
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
 patt24 said:
only one i disagree with would be thats my boy...i found it entertaining and had alot of funny parts, and was sandlers best movie in the last 5 years (not saying much but still)...personally i would replace thats my boy with Resident Evil and it would be a list you couldnt argue with.
I agree, it was funny at times waaaaaaaaaay better than that sh*t a.ss Jack and Jill movie or whatever its called. I believe the rest of his fail a.ss movies left a bad taste in people mouths so they judge it really hard. It made me laugh and it kept me entertained, so it wasnt a complete fail.
 5 years ago '06        #72
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
I gotta say The Apparition should be in that list, that movie was god awful
 5 years ago '06        #73
swag-mchustle 372 heat pts372
space
space
$1,957 | Props total: 5755 5755
 kushkulture420 said:
:ohhellnonas: dat bi*ch 15. she do got dem nice DSLs though
the part when she was playin with the gun in her panties
 5 years ago '05        #74
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,226 | Props total: 9629 9629
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

As bad as that movie was, that was probably the worst scene in the entire movie. Probably the worst scene of 2012 from any big budget movie.
n*gga in a movie full of sh*tty scenes it doesn't really matter. It's like liking one plate of poop better than another smaller plate of poop. It's still sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #75
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 revolution03 said:
I gotta say The Apparition should be in that list, that movie was god awful
A movie I haven't seen should be on the list of the worst movies I've seen this year, is that what you're saying?

Right...
 12-29-2012, 07:29 PM         #76
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lockout and Madeas movie was so trash glad they made the list
 5 years ago '06        #77
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 1048 1048
 DaOmega_1 said:
A movie I haven't seen should be on the list of the worst movies I've seen this year, is that what you're saying?

Right...
What an as*hole.........the n*gga was obviously saying that the movie should be considered one of the worst
 5 years ago '06        #78
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I have no issues with Lockout, but I have No idea how Resident Evil Retribution didn't make this list. That movie was God awful and I've actually liked 3 of the first four movies.
if you liked any of those films you kinda suspect..

whole series has been sh*tty..
 5 years ago '05        #79
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 RAZAH CUTS said:
if you liked any of those films you kinda suspect..

whole series has been sh*tty..
The first one wasn't bad
 5 years ago '05        #80
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
Lockout should've been #1, at least battleship had good effects. The CGI highway scene in Lockout when he's on the motorcycle alone looked like a PS2 cut away scene... Pure doodoo butter but this was entertaining as fu*k to read props fam.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy