most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 1313 1313
Only saw lockout and battleship off the list. I had forgotten i had even seen lockout. Both were certainly not great.
 12-27-2012, 08:40 PM         #22
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's My Boy was dope.
 5 years ago '10        #23
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
This list is flawed as fu*k, how in the inter fu*k did Resident Evil Retribution not get on this list right behind Battlesh*t? The acting was beyond terrible, with a sh*t load of random action, no kinda plot and it was one that sh*t was paper thin. This movie woulda been sh*t even if it was a straight to syfy flick. DAMN man a n*gga fresh outta college with a budget of 500, a bus pass, Iphone, ketchup and script written on a napkin coulda made a better zombie flick than this poo. I absolutely hate Paul wack a.ss Anderson as a director.
 5 years ago '05        #24
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
so does she get nekkid in hick. just so i know not to watch it. im not into underage nud3 girls.
 5 years ago '10        #25
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 nahsuhmeanz said:
so does she get nekkid in hick. just so i know not to watch it. im not into underage nud3 girls.
 5 years ago '06        #26
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i enjoyed that's my boy it was good enough to keep me entertained
 12-27-2012, 11:10 PM         #27
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Battleship was better than I expected, I enjoyed that movie a lot
 5 years ago '10        #28
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
I agree with everything on this list except "Thats My Boy" i watched high and it had me laughing lmao especially when dude gets knocked out and catches the holy spirit....but man im glad you are with me on Act of Valor....i never even finished that movie in the 4 times i tried...keep falling asleep lmao
 5 years ago '06        #29
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6807 6807
Thats my boy was an ok movie
i chuckled here and there, def not in my top 10 worst for this year
 5 years ago '11        #30
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Battleship was disgustingly awful. Only movie I was mad that I wasted time to see that sh*t

Convinced my family to go see that, I knew it was going to be dumb action type of movie, but not that excruciatingly painful

That's my boy was so ridiculous it kept me entertained, so it was aight
 5 years ago '06        #31
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14842 14842
This motherfu*ker said "Act of Valor" was "boring"

Yet thinks Drive was a fu*king masterpiece
 12-28-2012, 12:29 AM         #32
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats my boy was dope
 5 years ago '10        #33
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World was dope. Resident Evil should replace that on the list.
 5 years ago '06        #34
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
somebody told me thats my boy was funny
 5 years ago '04        #35
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Only saw "Cosmopolis" and that's cause I was bored as hell.
 5 years ago '07        #36
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 1230 1230
I liked that's my boy, but I can see why it gets hate.
 5 years ago '05        #37
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,264 | Props total: 9750 9750
 walker2781 said:
This list is flawed as fu*k, how in the inter fu*k did Resident Evil Retribution not get on this list right behind Battlesh*t? The acting was beyond terrible, with a sh*t load of random action, no kinda plot and it was one that sh*t was paper thin. This movie woulda been sh*t even if it was a straight to syfy flick. DAMN man a n*gga fresh outta college with a budget of 500, a bus pass, Iphone, ketchup and script written on a napkin coulda made a better zombie flick than this poo. I absolutely hate Paul wack a.ss Anderson as a director.
so the list is flawed as fu*k because he left off one movie? i read your post thinking i'd agree with you, but now i'm pretty sure his list is the opposite of flawed based on your reasoning.
 Frank Hampton said:
Battleship was disgustingly awful. Only movie I was mad that I wasted time to see that sh*t

Convinced my family to go see that, I knew it was going to be dumb action type of movie, but not that excruciatingly painful
this is the only movie that i've seen on the list and it was my brother that made us watch it because he said 'it was good/entertaining.'

the acting was probably the worst that i've ever seen in a movie. and if those were actors, and not actual military men who were gifted a gig in the movie, then they need to stop. i normally don't make fun of actors for just taking the check, but Liam Neeson most DEFINITELY took the check on this one. i did like the scene where the old men got the old sh*t running.

one thing i missed though. remember when the bubble is over the ships/artillery and they can't get to them? where did the bubble go? i literally didn't see why it disappeared, it kind of just did... i'm not going back to find out though, that's for sure.

Last edited by WCIB; 12-28-2012 at 01:57 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #38
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
People standing up for that's my boy

Also IMO Ted should be on the list
 5 years ago '10        #39
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 WCIB said:
so the list is flawed as fu*k because he left off one movie? i read your post thinking i'd agree with you, but now i'm pretty sure his list is the opposite of flawed based on your reasoning.

this is the only movie that i've seen on the list and it was my brother that made us watch it because he said 'it was good/entertaining.'

the acting was probably the worst that i've ever seen in a movie. and if those were actors, and not actual military men who were gifted a gig in the movie, then they need to stop. i normally don't make fun of actors for just taking the check, but Liam Neeson most DEFINITELY took the check on this one. i did like the scene where the old men got the old sh*t running.

one thing i missed though. remember when the bubble is over the ships/artillery and they can't get to them? where did the bubble go? i literally didn't see why it disappeared, it kind of just did... i'm not going back to find out though, that's for sure.
No u c*nt, this list is flawed because it left out what is easily the worst movie of the year. U only seen one movie on this list, go see the rest including Res Evil and then come at me.
 5 years ago '04        #40
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,741 | Props total: 6449 6449
 walker2781 said:
No u c*nt, this list is flawed because it left out what is easily the worst movie of the year. U only seen one movie on this list, go see the rest including Res Evil and then come at me.

I gave Retribution a 1/10 and even that was too high.. Battleship was pretty bad as well, but nowhere near as bad as RE..
Home      

most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chevy has once again fu-ked up the Camaro.. Is it time to discontinue ..
32 comments
18 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
185 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy