Chief Keef’s First Week Sales Are In...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #161
Dr.Backshots 
space
space
space
$181 | Props total: 73 73
 Aztronautz said:

[pic - click to view]

The Numbers Are In For Chief Keef's "Finally Rich" Debut Album.... 50k First Week Which Means He Sold More Than Waka Flocka's "Flockavelli" And Future's Debut Album "Pluto" During Their First Week
Aren't Future and Waka Flocka on independent lablels anyways
 5 years ago '10        #162
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 WCIB said:
I googled it too and only found the shady Wikipedia page you copied that from with no source. That sh*t hasn't sold any type of millions of copies especially when 'No Hands' was the most successful song commercially off that album. I'm not falling for that sh*t.
Lol at Wikipedia only being shady when it shuts down n*ggas whole arguments

Check the RIAA site. It'll tell you the same thing
 5 years ago '05        #163
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,226 | Props total: 9630 9630
 TheMindOf said:

I did and couldn't find it. supply a link?
 5 years ago '05        #164
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 poneg said:
do you know how many albums ti sold?????
179,000+ so far
 5 years ago '05        #165
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11703 11703
 RYLNYC said:
I dunno what's lamer: the ones who're ecstatic about him failing.

He's gonna be a forgotten nobody by the end of Spring '13,
 5 years ago '05        #166
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 TheMindOf said:

Looks like you and Wikipedia lost plehboi.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #167
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,174 | Props total: 17530 17530
 WCIB said:
I bet it wouldn't have been pointless if he outsold T.I. and had the number one album though right? It's only pointless when it doesn't help one's argument...
I'm not a cheif keef fan... but youre right.... if it was a different artist n*ggas would make loopholes for that artist and the reason they sold what they sold on here... which is exactly the reason its still pointless.

This infatuation BX has with record sales confuses me, especially since half these n*ggas dont buy records themselves and the fact that depending on records sales to keep an artist afloat is unfeasible with the revenue splits from each sold album anyway.

but everytime an album drops BX goes thru the same thing... people argue endlessly about selling records like it actually matters and get all worked up for something that's not really worth it. 10 years ago they had more of an impact and were a good barometer of success, but not anymore with the way the internet has changed everything.

Happened with ross, jeezy, kendrick, 2 chainz.... just rinse and repeat.

Last edited by X_WunderKind_X; 12-28-2012 at 02:00 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #168
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
 NoLastName said:
ALMOST 10,000 views and 2hunna comments on this nicca's debut album sales..
Yeah cuz Boxden views is what Interscope is after

Everyone just laughing at this clown except like 4 of you die-hard stanleys
 5 years ago '04        #169
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Free Trotty said:
Keef aint gonna disappear homie.

You can see that this n*gga is about to go hard on them mixtapes in 2013 to get more of that #showmoney.
I understand why you think that, but I don't see it happening for him. He's a young knucklehead who doesn't give a sh-t about anything. At least Waka and Gucci are business minded -- this Keef kid is like 16 and doesn't know sh-t. To him, $1M is like $10 trillion. He got his little change, he's ready to get the f-ck outta here for a few years 'til he goes broke again.

That's my interpretation at least. I don't see another album from him and if he comes out with another "hit song" that sounds the same (Love Sober, Hate Being Sober, etc.), people are gonna catch onto the pattern and lose interest.
 5 years ago '12        #170
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 TheMindOf said:
They think "Love Sosa" gon suddenly pick up and become an international smash hit, then magically the album gon start doing Adele numbers
n*ggas have so much hate here. keef one of my fav artists right now, but like i said, i give a fu*k about his sales. i didnt buy the album, too many old tracks. if his sh*t sounded like his bang mixtape, i may have considered coppin..

but dudes in here sh*tting on keef cause he sold 50,000? the lil n*gga is 17, already got a million dollar deal and is living life. the fu*k were you doing at 17? failing calculus?

the hate is disgusting ... and some of the d!ckriding too

just shut the fu*k up and enjoy the music or dont listen to it.

i dont get why people who dont listen to keef even enter the threads. i barely click into those lupe or big krit threads cause that aint my taste of music.
 5 years ago '12        #171
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 Vin Steezel said:
we lookin @ keef maybe doing 70k over the next 2years on this album (not gonna happen tho), and canceled tour dates, how interscope gonna get they guap back? Cause yall n*ggas aint payin for sh*t

Chi lost, Internet trolls lost, Dusty n*ggas lost

Real Rap and Real Rap Fans won
smfh. this n*gga really HATES keef. this like your 5th post and i aint even past the fourth page.

keef fu*k your mom?

i do not give a fu*k if keef isnt buzzin on the radio. to me, he makes the RAWEST music and its not even close. sales dont affect me, as long as he can regular drop tracks like 'i aint rockin with you' and 'lets get it jumpin' amongst other hard a.ss tracks, then im gonna keep fu*kin with keef.

if he doesnt drop sh*t like that, then i might have to stop fu*king with keef.

but these haters are weird a.ss nerds. u let a 17 year old boy control ur life on some voodoo sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #172
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
How much did y'all expect keef to sell though?
 12-28-2012, 04:44 PM         #173
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50k first week aint that bad

100% better than i thought he would do.
this is this kids ceiling tho.
hes a d!ckhead that dont give a fu*k about the opportunity in front of him.
and hes not talented at all anyway.
he got his money.
hopefully he'll get some people around him that will show him how to put that money into something that will make some more legit money.
them corny a.ss kids around him are only gonna get him k!lled.
i dont wish bad sh*t on him, actually i kinda do because of what happened with jojo, but i will be happy when this corny a.ss kid and his crew are gone.
hes this years lil b.
he'll be nobody next year.
 5 years ago '07        #174
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
sosa babyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 12-28-2012, 06:27 PM         #175
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thank god..now we can all move on from these lil **** n*ggas.
 5 years ago '11        #176
dejordan 
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 288 288
 cheguevara said:
thank god..now we can all move on from these lil **** n*ggas.
i dont understand this mentality. have we moved on from future after he sold 40k first week? no, he's even more popular. chief keef and gbe will continue to become even more popular and finally rich will continue to sell.
 5 years ago '10        #177
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 dejordan said:
i dont understand this mentality. have we moved on from future after he sold 40k first week? no, he's even more popular. chief keef and gbe will continue to become even more popular and finally rich will continue to sell.
So please tell us all what songs on "Finally Rich" will keep Keef relevant to the mainstream like

Magic, Same Damn Time, Turn on the Lights

Did with Future.. Please. Enlighten us..

Becase as far as I know everyone has already heard all Keef has to offer (in terms of singles) and the album buying public is NOT impressed

Like, I'm seriously curious as to what you have to offer right now. Maybe there's something we're all missing here
 12-28-2012, 07:53 PM         #178
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sales really don't mean sh*t no more, artists have tons of other ways to make money. But the people who grew up looked to record sales to tell them how good an artist is will still be cracking jokes until sales plummet. Meanwhile artists will continue to figure out how to make money doing other things.
 5 years ago '10        #179
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Sam Rothstein said:
Sales really don't mean sh*t no more, artists have tons of other ways to make money. But the people who grew up looked to record sales to tell them how good an artist is will still be cracking jokes until sales plummet. Meanwhile artists will continue to figure out how to make money doing other things.
You obviously don't understand artist debt on major labels.

Unless this album sales pick up, Interscope owns this n*gga whole financial existence.

There's a reason why a lot of artist don't want to sign to a major, and this is it.

People in here talking like the money from this deal is promised. It's not. Major label debt is a real thing

I just hope he aint spend too much of that advance money on bullsh*t, otherwise he is now a slave..

It's called an advance for a reason

There's a reason why artist like TLC and Toni Braxton sold millions in the 90's and only saw thousands back.
 5 years ago '11        #180
dejordan 
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 288 288
 TheMindOf said:
So please tell us all what songs on "Finally Rich" will keep Keef relevant to the mainstream like

Magic, Same Damn Time, Turn on the Lights

Did with Future.. Please. Enlighten us..

Becase as far as I know everyone has already heard all Keef has to offer (in terms of singles) and the album buying public is NOT impressed

Like, I'm seriously curious as to what you have to offer right now. Maybe there's something we're all missing here
i don't like, love sosa, no tomorrow, hate bein sober

not too difficult. love sosa is getting a remix with big names soon, hate bein sober is gonna be top the rap charts in a few months. the main issue for sosa is he released his album after only putting out 2 singles. future had 4 already before pluto came out.

Last edited by dejordan; 12-28-2012 at 09:36 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy