Chief Keef’s First Week Sales Are In...

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
Kid is 17 years old and sold 50K and same time last year he was doing EXACTLY what you n*ggas are doing now. In your mom or grandma home, trying to come up with a plan to get your life together. And guess what, he did before he turned legal.. He's got plenty of time to perfect his craft, he still makes bangers so he'll consistently drop "singles' to make himself "relevant".. He'll have a solid fan base based upon his "content" alone. America loves "gangster music", and if you got a hot beat, with a hook that will have n*ggas turned up, he'll stay relevant. Why do you think everyone in the industry wanted to sign him? And the biggest guy of all Jimmy snagged him. That consistent paper from a solid market starting at the age of 17. If you n*ggas want to talk numbers and business, lets really delve into it.

And it's a good milestone to outsell Waka(someone he's compared to) at the age of 17, for keef, i respect the youngins hustle. This isn't some lame a.ss "soulja boy' or "lil B" sh*t. HIs fan base isn't girls and hipsters, this n*gga got the streets.

Last edited by Hold That; 12-27-2012 at 09:44 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #82
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
They waited to long to drop a album and there was no singles pushing the album...... Hate being sober should have been spining 2 months ago. On top of that drake, wayne, french, jeezy, ross, meek or somebody thats relevant should have replaced 50.
 5 years ago '11        #83
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,315 | Props total: 8435 8435
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
good numbers for a n*gga who done a album in like 4 months skip his video shoot for his mainstream single pretty good while kreayshawn couldnt do 10k gbe we rich now lol what you lames dont understand just because he done 50k his buzz not going anywhere he about to go even harder on the mixtape game
Gotta compare his sh*t to Kreayshawns just to feel like he got a win

5 years ago '11        #84
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1191 1191
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
good numbers for a n*gga who done a album in like 4 months skip his video shoot for his mainstream single pretty good while kreayshawn couldnt do 10k gbe we rich now lol what you lames dont understand just because he done 50k his buzz not going anywhere he about to go even harder on the mixtape game
 5 years ago '11        #85
space
space
 norcal925 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #86
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 239 239
that sh*t sounded like a mixtape that wasnt no damn album

and every song sounded the same with all the generic cheap sh*tty repetitive fruity loops beats

this scum bag is garbage
 5 years ago '05        #87
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
Gotta compare his sh*t to Kreayshawns just to feel like he got a win

It's a win once he outsold flocka's debut, interms of future projections, is that not his lane?.. And this sh*t was originally suppose to be a mix tape that still did 50 units..
 5 years ago '11        #88
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
It's a win once he outsold flocka's debut, interm of projecting the future.. And this sh*t was originally suppose to be a mix tape that still did 50 units..
Flockaveli >>>> Finally Rich and its not even close

5 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 Vin Steezel said:

so how many of you n*ggas gonna put your accounts on the line to say he gonna do 20k next week? fu*k it, how many gonn put they accounts on the line to say he gonna do over 10k?

Where yall n*ggas @
It aint that serious, I don't care that much, if he does then good, if not oh well, I have no emotional investment in this 17 year old child.
 5 years ago '11        #90
space
space
 Vin Steezel said:
According to the sales numbers, you also had no financial investment as well
 5 years ago '04        #91
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6376 6376
 Free Trotty said:
n*gga we know Chief Keef lane.

Nobody expect that n*gga to ever sell millions of records or go gold.

Y'all the ones talking about he taking a huge L as if anyone expected more

He less versatile than Flocka, Gucci, Boosie, or Jeezy when they came out.

- He is incapable of making a club banger or a track for the ladies

wait a minute. i been hearing his fans hyping up "love sosa" and "hate being sober" being his major hits but now he is incapable of making hits?

da fuk?
 5 years ago '12        #92
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
so many haters in this thread
 12-27-2012, 10:19 PM         #93
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just have the strangest feeling about lil durk crossing over...

Durk 800,000 first week spring 2013

Nah but I bet durk would do better numbers than keef tho
 5 years ago '11        #94
space
space
 bLoOdSpOrt84 said:
Who told you Youtube views dont get you money? Are you fu*kkin retarded n*gga? How you think soulja Boy got rich? Check the facts before you talk! Fuccin moron.
Like GBE was smart enough to link with Google Adsense
 5 years ago '04        #95
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6376 6376
 bLoOdSpOrt84 said:
Who told you Youtube views dont get you money? Are you fu*kkin retarded n*gga? How you think soulja Boy got rich? Check the facts before you talk! Fuccin moron.
soulja boy got famous from myspace. artists wasn't getting money like that on youtube yet

the only video thats on keef's vevo is i don't like that interscope put up. which has 3 million views.

love sosa,kobe,the i don't like with 21 mil,etc... are mostly on dgainez channel. so unless he got a deal with youtube somewhere they not seeing a check like that
 5 years ago '11        #96
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 bLoOdSpOrt84 said:
Yea, Soulja got his money from Youtube. It wasn't Crank That going 3x Platinum, being atop the US Billboard charts for weeks, and numerous ringtone downloads. It was just Youtube.

5 years ago '12        #97
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 justinjones said:
soulja boy got famous from myspace. artists wasn't getting money like that on youtube yet

the only video thats on keef's vevo is i don't like that interscope put up. which has 3 million views.

love sosa,kobe,the i don't like with 21 mil,etc... are mostly on dgainez channel. so unless he got a deal with youtube somewhere they not seeing a check like that
dgainz getting all that mula . he won
 5 years ago '10        #98
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 bLoOdSpOrt84 said:
Soulja Boy got rich from selling singles and more specifically ringtones.

"Crank That" went 3x Platinum

It also sold 5 MILLION ringtones

It was also a Number 1 billboard single

And his debut album went Platinum

That's how Soulja Boy got rich... Not off adsense on Youtube

Im sure he saw some bread off youtube views, but nowhere in the ballpark of what you're probably thinking.

The only thing that Keef and Soulja Boy have in common are that both of their first singles had viral music videos on youtube.

The difference is that Soulja Boy was able to parlay that into people actually going out and buying his music. Keef is not.

Thats why Soulja Boy made way more money off "Crank That" alone, than Keef will see in his lifetime.
 5 years ago '11        #99
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
And why yall trying to compare Keef's record sales to Waka's as if Asylum Records invested as much money into Waka as Interscope did Keef. You think Interscope gonna look at the numbers and say, well at least he sold more than Waka? Hell no. It's about the return on the investment. I don't have the official numbers but Waka probably gave the greater return on investment than Keef even though Keef sold more.
 5 years ago '12        #100
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 19883 19883
YIKES
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy