Chief Keef’s First Week Sales Are In...

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-27-2012, 04:00 PM         #21
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dashawn38 said:

Finally Rich Was Released The 12/18/2012

So The Numers Are Inaccurate
n*gga are you serious.?
 12-27-2012, 04:01 PM         #22
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAW HAW HAW also why are we pretending that just about every song on the album doesn't have a catchy melody and hot beat? HAW HAW HAW. almost every fu*kin song on this sh*t could be a single HAW HAW HAW
 5 years ago '10        #23
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 CIDF said:
alotta childish gambino macklemore lupe fiasco joe budden a.ss n*ggas in this thread. 50 k is solid as fu*k for first week and this isnt even involving all of his christmas numbers. this n*gga is 17 cmon now.. all you old a.ss n*ggas who mad they losin their youth, and all you young n*ggas who think they supporting "real hip hop" by rebelling against keef is lame as fu*k to me. and this is comin from a keef fan who didn't buy the album, but if "back from the dead" was an album i woulda bought it in a second. i know he was doin this just to get his name out and all keefs fans know that. i didn't expect anything classic just a few new songs to ride out to.

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga mad as fu*k

Since when is a 50k on a major not a flop?

and who the fu*k asked for the Chief Keef album for christmas (of all things)

His album flopped and it's his broke a.ss fans like you that are the reason
 5 years ago '10        #24
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
Chitcago lost
 5 years ago '11        #25
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Hondas and Toyotas.
 5 years ago '12        #26
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 Trolling said:
Hondas and Toyotas.
Holy sh*t that was cold
 12-27-2012, 04:33 PM         #27
Obey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a flop
 5 years ago '12        #28
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
You clowns serious? He turned a mixtape into an album, threw some songs together in LA and had 50K sales in week 1.

The next single is 300 with Rick Ross, and you already know that sh*t gonna be a hit considering it was the song that would set his show off last year all they did was add the hottest rapper in the game as a feature.

He gonna end up selling 200k on a mixtape-turned-album with tracks that been on YouTube for months.

They canceled his tour because its a chance he gonna do 90 days for a juvenile probation violation. The haters all over the place acting retarded as if Keef was supposed to be headlining a tour like he Wayne or Drake
 5 years ago '10        #29
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Free Trotty said:
You clowns serious? He turned a mixtape into an album, threw some songs together in LA and had 50K sales in week 1.

The next single is 300 with Rick Ross, and you already know that sh*t gonna be a hit considering it was the song that would set his show off last year all they did was add the hottest rapper in the game as a feature.

He gonna end up selling 200k on a mixtape-turned-album with tracks that been on YouTube for months.

They canceled his tour because its a chance he gonna do 90 days for a juvenile probation violation. The haters all over the place acting retarded as if Keef was supposed to be headlining a tour like he Wayne or Drake
So many n*ggas in denial

Whatever you gotta tell yourself
 5 years ago '04        #30
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6479 6479
 Free Trotty said:

best case he doing as good as future which is 200+k total

and half of his album was on mixtapes. same thing for waka
 5 years ago '04        #31
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
keef will go broke or in the clink, it's all but decided by fate.

for the time being tho ...

THREE HUNNA
 5 years ago '12        #32
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 TheMindOf said:
So many n*ggas in denial

Whatever you gotta tell yourself
n*gga we know Chief Keef lane.

Nobody expect that n*gga to ever sell millions of records or go gold.

Y'all the ones talking about he taking a huge L as if anyone expected more

He less versatile than Flocka, Gucci, Boosie, or Jeezy when they came out.

- He is incapable of making a club banger or a track for the ladies

All his tracks gonna go hard with the same content (guns, money, & dope) from track 1-16.

Chief Keef is built for the mixtape life.

I thought Finally Rich was gonna have tracks that disappoint me with Keef stepping out of his comfort zone but he didn't and this sh*t goes hard.
 5 years ago '10        #33
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
Idgaf I still like his music

But
 Trolling said:
Hondas and Toyotas.
I can't even act like this won't funny
 5 years ago '11        #34
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 12557 12557
50k not bad
Waka Flocka sh*t goes hard when he drop just never had no push but he still made money off them singles

like fifty said they drop Future album too early if they had hold it when they drop that big single turn on lights he would have done made numbers but he getting some paper because he on that Rihanna album and he hook man
 5 years ago '06        #35
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 CIDF said:
alotta childish gambino macklemore lupe fiasco joe budden a.ss n*ggas in this thread. 50 k is solid as fu*k for first week and this isnt even involving all of his christmas numbers. this n*gga is 17 cmon now.. all you old a.ss n*ggas who mad they losin their youth, and all you young n*ggas who think they supporting "real hip hop" by rebelling against keef is lame as fu*k to me. and this is comin from a keef fan who didn't buy the album, but if "back from the dead" was an album i woulda bought it in a second. i know he was doin this just to get his name out and all keefs fans know that. i didn't expect anything classic just a few new songs to ride out to.
if somebody like lupe or gambino did 50k, you would call it a flop, fu*k outta here, you cant change the rules because you like the n*gga

and what does his age got to do wit? didnt soulja boy go plat on his first joint?

and you didnt buy the album and up here crying? this why he flopped, because "real n*ggas" dont buy albums
 5 years ago '12        #36
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
from being a broke teenager to a music artist in like a year selling 50k,vacationing, being signed, fu*king bad hoes at will, groupies, fans,shows, meeting huge artist,buying out clothing/stores, isnt much of a flop @ 16/17 when think about it....
 5 years ago '11        #37
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1205 1205
The funniest part is the stans didnt buy the album either, thats how you know all these dudes are trolling.

Anyways im surprised to see kendrick doing 34k this week, he's been maintaining 20 to 30k since the album dropped, guess that buzz is really spreading.
 5 years ago '07        #38
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 Trolling said:
Hondas and Toyotas.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #39
goodkidmadworld 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,230 | Props total: 1645 1645
Take that ya punk bi*ch
 5 years ago '12        #40
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 73 73
 Awhite87 said:
This n*gga bout to be tight

Could it be..
Quite Possibly..
That he won..?!
This was the intro to Finally Rich before Love Sosa
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy