Snoop Dogg Says Molly Is The New Chronic & Speaks On A$AP Rocky & 50 Cent On Shade 45

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #41
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
and speaking for myself ive never shoved any molly up my a.ss fu*kin f*ggots
 5 years ago '09        #42
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,456 | Props total: 8562 8562
All Gold Everything (Remix)- Trinidad James ft. Snoop Lion & ASAP Rocky

LETS GET RATCHET
 5 years ago '05        #43
J Real 
space
space
space
$964 | Props total: 62 62
Welcome to the 80s snoop glad u could make it
 12-28-2012, 07:22 AM         #44
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Emperor85 said:
its called shelving the best way to pop a molly is by inserting it in your a.ss how many n*ggas in here tried that sh*t i know plenty of white boys doin that sh*t
Lolwut
 5 years ago '07        #45
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
its MALI not MOLLY ... dumb a.ss hood n*ggaz got yall all fu*ked up ... and str8 up that sh*t is WEAK ... the other week I did some of that sh*t (again) with my boys we at club Pacha in NYC - one of the bi*ches we was with passed the fu*k out on the dance floor - motherfu*kerz were sweatin like crazy all eyes rollin and sh*t - and Im there still with my coat on (cuz im too cheap for 8 dollar coat check) not feelin a damn thing.. My boy I was with weighs 215 , I weigh 175 - he was twisted, and I wasnt feelin sh*t! and he does the sh*t all the time , I never do it cuz to me its just a f*ggot drug , the name the way it makes u feel , all that sh*t .. just gay.. so I figured my tolerance should be really low and I should be blasted ..NOPE! I'm just too much of a G for that sh*t -

Im not exxagerating, the sh*t aint even phase me - I felt DEAD SOBER ..I was eventually forced to spend that coat check money on a vodka tonic...

Real n*ggaz do MUSHROOMS!

Tru story on 12/21/12 anticipating the end of the world I went to get some sour... and my connect goes "I got mushrooms too if u know anybody who does that" i said "n*gga whaTTTT??" it was like he told me I won a million bucks! copped sum and ate half a eighth that night! man I tripped my face off, my dudes nothin beats shroomz...I told my homie I had some left a few nights after and he was dead scared to eat the shroomz , but he the first n*gga to pop a mali... bi*ch a.ss n*gga..

Im tellin yall n*ggaz --MUSHROOMS! FTW! that sh*t is so intense...my man its like life turns into a big pop up book on them sh*ts... sh*t is indescribably good.

fu*k snoop and his wack a.ss mali's thats that Los Angeles fu*k boy sh*t...

Last edited by erick derelict; 12-28-2012 at 02:33 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #46
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
If you aint gettin moonrocks find a new connect, sh*t shouldnt be taking at all times
 5 years ago '06        #47
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
 erick derelict said:
its MALI not MOLLY ... dumb a.ss hood n*ggaz got yall all fu*ked up ... and str8 up that sh*t is WEAK ... the other week I did some of that sh*t (again) with my boys we at club Pacha in NYC - one of the bi*ches we was with passed the fu*k out on the dance floor - motherfu*kerz were sweatin like crazy all eyes rollin and sh*t - and Im there still with my coat on (cuz im too cheap for 8 dollar coat check) not feelin a damn thing.. My boy I was with weighs 215 , I weigh 175 - he was twisted, and I wasnt feelin sh*t! and he does the sh*t all the time , I never do it cuz to me its just a f*ggot drug , the name the way it makes u feel , all that sh*t .. just gay.. so I figured my tolerance should be really low and I should be blasted ..NOPE! I'm just too much of a G for that sh*t -

Im not exxagerating, the sh*t aint even phase me - I felt DEAD SOBER ..I was eventually forced to spend that coat check money on a vodka tonic...

Tru story on 12/21/12 anticipating the end of the world I went to get some sour... and my connect goes "I got mushrooms too if u know anybody who does that" i said "n*gga whaTTTT??" it was like he told me I won a million bucks! copped sum and ate half a eighth that night! man I tripped my face off, my dudes nothin beats shroomz...I told my homie I had some left a few nights after and he was dead scared to eat the shroomz , but he the first n*gga to pop a mali... bi*ch a.ss n*gga..

Im tellin yall n*ggaz --MUSHROOMS! FTW! that sh*t is so intense...my man its like life turns into a big pop up book on them sh*ts... sh*t is indescribably good.

Musta been that beige sh*t from Uptown.....
 5 years ago '05        #48
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #49
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,012 | Props total: 608 608
 Emperor85 said:
its called shelving the best way to pop a molly is by inserting it in your a.ss how many n*ggas in here tried that sh*t i know plenty of white boys doin that sh*t
 12-28-2012, 04:29 PM         #50
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erick derelict said:

n*gga, you need a new dealer

I've never done shrooms though
 5 years ago '07        #51
space
space
 kevante said:
n*gga, you need a new dealer

I've never done shrooms though
well then....
 5 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 thug prayers said:
no, it isnt.

yes ... it IS ...

>>The drug Mali, more commonly called Molly, is pure MDMA.

Ive been into drug culture way longer than you, I'm willing to bet. and in the 90's that weak bullsh*t was called Mali .... now adays that weak(er) bullsh*t is called Molly- which fits more actually considering how bi*ch of a drug it is.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy