Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
10810 pageviews
64 comments

Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,523 | Props total: 56204 56204
Fat Trel Responds To Those Who Say That They DON'T Eat The "Poop Shute"...#dead

Fat Trel Had To Have Read My Boxden Thread, To Respond With This Shyt...image...fu-kin image

[pic - click to view]

"Momma I Made It..." image

64 comments for "Fat Trel Responds To Those Who Say That They DON'T Eat The "Poop Shute"...#dead"

5 years ago '12        #2
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
That picture......

5 years ago '12        #3
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,475 | Props total: 13015 13015
Trel dont give a a fu*k.
 5 years ago '05        #4
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Hey Arnold use to be my sh*t.
 12-26-2012, 09:21 PM         #5
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
random strippers though? camel musk n sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #6
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
Lol @ ya'll keep using "but it's a stripper"

I know some of ya'll fu*king with hood-rat's that has more sh*t than a lil bit.

SMH @ n*ggas mad a n*gga is fu*king a broad, when all these other rappers ya'll jocking is suspect as hell.
 5 years ago '10        #7
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 12-26-2012, 09:31 PM         #8
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:

SMH @ n*ggas mad a n*gga is fu*king a broad, when all these other rappers ya'll jocking is suspect as hell.
 5 years ago '12        #9
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
That sh*t funny

But I never ate a.ss and dont plan to unless I get wifed up
 5 years ago '12        #10
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ronin said:

I cant speak for everybody but nobody mad he FUKED the stripper its the fact he put his lips and tongue in a stripper b00ty hole

I'm not surprised the new generation considers this the norm, got the game fu*ked up
 5 years ago '05        #11
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 CrapShoota said:
I cant speak for everybody but nobody mad he FUKED the stripper its the fact he put his lips and tongue in a stripper b00ty hole

I'm not surprised the new generation considers this the norm, got the game fu*ked up
"new generation" ???

n*gga unless you like 40-50, then you part of that same demographic. stop it, and ya'll's n*gga's s3x life GOTTA be borning, ol' "let's just do it missionary" a.ss n*ggas. Ya'll fu*k like the amish.

===

On some real sh*t though, what's wrong getting "freaky" with a chick? I mean, if you willing to put your d!ck in her, then why licking the broad is out of bounds?
 5 years ago '08        #12
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
that bi*ch prob just took a sh*t

i honestly do not understand how licking a disgusting a.ss hole is

"the thing to do"
 5 years ago '12        #13
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 5 years ago '12        #14
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ronin said:
"new generation" ???

n*gga unless you like 40-50, then you part of that same demographic. stop it, and ya'll's n*gga's s3x life GOTTA be borning, ol' "let's just do it missionary" a.ss n*ggas. Ya'll fu*k like the amish.

===

On some real sh*t though, what's wrong getting "freaky" with a chick? I mean, if you willing to put your d!ck in her, then why licking the broad is out of bounds?
When I say new generation i'm talking about how music evolved into glorying eating that twat now its moved to the a.ss hole. I dont know I wasnt raised on that.

I got a wrapper on my piece when i'm knocking these hoes down is the answer to that. Putting my mouf on a random stripper bi*ch? fu*k no, she can miss me with that. And I'm not knocking it for everybody just like I mentioned earlier its going to have be my MAIN bi*ch for me to attempt that. Random hoes get the d!ck nothing more

Last edited by CrapShoota; 12-26-2012 at 09:59 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #15
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 CrapShoota said:
When I say new generation i'm talking about how music evolved into glorying eating that twat now its moved to the a.ss hole. I dont know I wasnt raised on that.

I got a wrapper on my piece when i'm knocking these hoes down is the answer to that. I'm not putting my mouf on a random stripper bi*ch? fu*k no, she can miss me with that. And I'm not knocking it for everybody just like I mentioned earlier its going to have be my MAIN bi*ch for me to attempt that. Random hoes get the d!ck nothing more
 5 years ago '05        #16
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 CrapShoota said:

I got a wrapper on my piece when i'm knocking these hoes down is the answer to that. I'm not putting my mouf on a random stripper bi*ch? fu*k no, she can miss me with that. And I'm not knocking it for everybody just like I mentioned earlier its going to have be my MAIN bi*ch for me to attempt that. Random hoes get the d!ck nothing more
see that's the thing though, where does it say she was a stripper? that's maybe what I'm missing. I heard people saying it and all that, but how do we know if it's a stripper and not a chick he is dealing with.

Trel posted a dame on his twitter like 2 years back he claimed he was with n sh*t, a nekkid shot, she was facing away from the camera.

so how do we know it's a random stripper?
 5 years ago '07        #17
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 CrapShoota said:
That sh*t funny

But I never ate a.ss and dont plan to unless I get wifed up
still not doing it even when I get wifed
 12-26-2012, 10:04 PM         #18
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eat all that a.ss y'all want, Ain't shamed of my s3xual desires, mane

Don't be surprised when n*ggaz get ecoli with y'all 2 Girls 1 Cup sh*t eating a.sses
 5 years ago '12        #19
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ronin said:
see that's the thing though, where does it say she was a stripper? that's maybe what I'm missing. I heard people saying it and all that, but how do we know if it's a stripper and not a chick he is dealing with.

Trel posted a dame on his twitter like 2 years back he claimed he was with n sh*t, a nekkid shot, she was facing away from the camera.

so how do we know it's a random stripper?
I dont know I'm just going off what I read and the picture I saw. Maybe somebody can debunk it wasnt a stripper but I dont care enough to research it.
 12-26-2012, 10:06 PM         #20
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:

Son you sound fu*king THIRSTY, this thirsty nasty a.ss n*gga was eating random hoodrat stripper's a.ss, what are you talking about? If this was a wife/girlfriend then that's gucci n*gga, there's nothing wrong with eating a chick's a.ss but if that bi*ch is some random hoodrat or some stripper that allows anyone eat her a.ss or eat her pus*y, then where do you think that bi*ch has been, son? Are you n*ggas that thirsty for dirty hoodrat b00ty sh*t water?

If you enjoy eating that a.ss that got finished taking hundred dude's d!cks, covered with some STD's with sh*t stains since she can't wipe properly, then that's you but saying people are being "mad" over this, makes you sound stupid as fu*k.

I bet you the same dudes that fu*k random chicks with no rubber
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy