Meek Mill - Repo (Cassidy Diss)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
183 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #181
SM 39057 heat pts39057
space
space
$133,646 | Props total: 87645 87645
 uddart said:

[pic - click to view]

posted at the same time though
 5 years ago '11        #182
Rotza 
space
space
$955 | Props total: 319 319
Took him a minute to warm up ... but Meek finally delivered some quality bars actually aimed at the target late in this one.

Sure it wont stop here. I'm a fan of both artist. Hope we get some good competition out of this.
 5 years ago '09        #183
Chalky 314 heat pts314
space
space
$28,350 | Props total: 23851 23851
can't front that Beat Meek Using
 5 years ago '12        #184
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
 Nautilus O said:
I've read a few of your responses and I can tell you can't rap. Those lines you posted were type average and all this talk about how you feel meeks passion make you sound like a stan. I was expecting meek to go back to his bloodhound/flamerz days for this track andit sounds like the intro to dreams and nightmares.

All in all, Cassidy can't win this battle, both of these dudes are real n*ggas, no fraud in either one, so all Meek can really say is he making more bread than Cass which he cant really argue. The only thing Cass can do is talk abput Meek changing his style and switching up. But lyrically this diss was average and far from a funeral. A real battle is the only way to settle this, 3 rounds face to face.

Lol when I read this I'm thinking yo when did I post my raps online lol but then I caught wat u sed so I'm wack bcuz I posted SOMEONE else's lyrics on a site n*gga u crazy . Lyrically I will k!ll Meek on my worse day but that's another story, n*ggas don't understand its different levels of lyricism. He got bars

N wit Cass I'm not so sure bout his validity its alot of speculation and rumors he on that rite nows

and n*gga where the fu*k u been @!?!? If this did sound like his D&N intro which it don't that would mean this sh*t is stooooooopid. Since the young bol did drop intro of the year!

Btw: I ain't up on all dis nerd talk can someone please define a stan?
 5 years ago '04        #185
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,648 | Props total: 9577 9577
people talking about how hot their raps are without any evidence
 5 years ago '06        #186
SM 39057 heat pts39057
space
space
 Rotza said:
Took him a minute to warm up ... but Meek finally delivered some quality bars actually aimed at the target late in this one.

Sure it wont stop here. I'm a fan of both artist. Hope we get some good competition out of this.
 5 years ago '04        #187
bnw99 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,219 | Props total: 5627 5627
I wish this lizard faced negroid would just off himself..
 12-27-2012, 09:09 AM         #188
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not bad, but Cass about to ether this n*gga like he did to Akbar...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #189
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,079 | Props total: 11951 11951
 FreshBeatzBx said:

Lol when I read this I'm thinking yo when did I post my raps online lol but then I caught wat u sed so I'm wack bcuz I posted SOMEONE else's lyrics on a site n*gga u crazy . Lyrically I will k!ll Meek on my worse day but that's another story, n*ggas don't understand its different levels of lyricism. He got bars

N wit Cass I'm not so sure bout his validity its alot of speculation and rumors he on that rite nows

and n*gga where the fu*k u been @!?!? If this did sound like his D&N intro which it don't that would mean this sh*t is stooooooopid. Since the young bol did drop intro of the year!

STAN= Freshbeatzbx .... And I know you a Stan cause you not even from Philly and trying to sound like you are

If you don't have any music or freestyles to post then you're not a rapper. Secondly if those bars you chose are what you consider "hot", then I know you're trash lyrically. Lastly if your diss record has the same cadence and flow as your intro... then it's recycled and diss records shouldn't be recycled
 5 years ago '12        #190
The Consultant 371 heat pts371
space
space
$27,017 | Props total: 33972 33972
 24/7foamz said:
hot song but as a diss record its

Yeah - He had a couple dope lines and the beat was nice!
 5 years ago '06        #191
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 FreshBeatzBx said:

dogs, you supposed to be a Bronx n*gga... act like it and give us some bars. lemme hear something. i'll give feedback.
 5 years ago '10        #192
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
Can't believe n*ggas are gassed by this song. Dude is Memphis Bleek 2.0.

Loud as fu*k and ain't say half a minute worth of good bars.
 5 years ago '10        #193
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,079 | Props total: 11951 11951
 e180th said:
dogs, you supposed to be a Bronx n*gga... act like it and give us some bars. lemme hear something. i'll give feedback.
You ain't gon' get it, cause he ain't got it
 5 years ago '11        #194
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,695 | Props total: 1240 1240
Stan = originated from one of the best lyricists to touch a mic, around the time when his buzz was CRAZY. how does one not know that?

[video - click to view]

there's 2 diff. versions on youtube, BOTH have over 23 million views..
 5 years ago '08        #195
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 24 24
this dude purposely smamming this sh*t. give it up sm. you dont have the juice anymore. you had your run. now it's over.
 5 years ago '06        #196
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$34,060 | Props total: 15939 15939
this song sucks
 5 years ago '10        #197
StoopidVillinz 22 heat pts22
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 7917 7917

[video - click to view]

i was around when this clown couldnt even get his braids done...cass won
 5 years ago '10        #198
StoopidVillinz 22 heat pts22
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 7917 7917

[video - click to view]

i was around when this clown couldnt even get his braids done...cass won[/QUOTE]
 5 years ago '04        #199
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 294 294
 Peterparker said:
Let's keep it real for those that's thinking ppl hating on MMG cuz they think this is wack is some plain d!ckriders. Pull ya skirt up nobody wants to see yall pussies

With that said, this sh*t is a.ss aint no way around it. Not one hot line at all. It sound like some normal sh*t he spit. And him talking sh*t at the end he didn't even sound confident saying that sh*t.

I'm not even huge on Cassidy but I know this sh*t is wack. You can tell he don't want it with Cass he just trying to save face tho at this point.

FreshBeatzBx said:
Tbh when I was 1st put on too dis n*gga, that was the things I HATED his voice and him yelling. But that sh*t has grown on me and I'm used 2 it now.

First off lemme say b4 I quote bars I feel Meek's passion and n*ggas wanna intentionally hate this sh*t cuz they know Cass's capabilities, Cass gon k!ll him now doubt I neva sed he wasn't but this is still good and Meek is exposin Cass, He only doing this cause Meek hot rite now he really seems mad that he fell off and he's doing a soft a.ss way to get relevant again IMO

Bars I thought were good or even dope:
"I came from the bottom where they never make it out,
With all my jewels on they ain't never takin' that,
Theres rules to the game I ain't never breakin' that,
And once you make a statement, n*gga, you can never take it back"

"I heard ya car got re-poed,
if this was bike life boy ya jus got debo'd
Them twitter n*ggas fu*kin wit ya ego
you in the field tryna turn to god like Tebo"

"Been a dead man so imma dig u out da earth n*gga.... just 2 stomp ya skeleton right back in da dirt n*gga!"

"I dropped Dreams & Nightmares I made church n*gga"- the line was jus real n*gga sh*t

"The Ar-ab line" was coo too

The u cant get a beat from Swizz line was coo too, cuz he stay subliminally seem like he beggin to get back wit dat n*gga . Deadass he's mentioned that sh*t more than once that him & Swizz aint makin music together nomore.

"All I know is bang bang like that Chief Keef n*gga"

Overall I fu*k wit Meek atm more than Cass cuz of the typa n*gga he was off the mic, I done heard mad stories already that the n*gga was certified so all the twitter and boxden jokes about Meek and his credibility mean nothin cuz I already got confirmation. That's proly why I jus feel his sh*t more, Cass the better rapper no doubt but if the "beef" ever escalated off wax Cass don't wanna see Meek in the street.

[pic - click to view]

And I ain't the only one calling you a d!ckriding stan. Stop embarrassing yourself
 5 years ago '06        #200
SM 39057 heat pts39057
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said:

i was around when this clown couldnt even get his braids done...cass won
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy