Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #181
UrMainPriority 1 heat pts
space
space
$840 | Props total: 4 4
This is about the best Meek can do, I think everyone knows Cass about to catch a new body
 5 years ago '09        #182
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,381 | Props total: 17486 17486
meek just talked about the normal sh*t he's always talking about

money crack, when he was broke, same old sh*t john cena a.ss
 5 years ago '10        #183
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,153 | Props total: 8139 8139
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I like how ppl throw shots but tell me not to throw shots back. I'm highly familiar wit the culture d!ckhead lol, Imma proly b ya favorite rapper one day #Realsh*t

All the sh*t I quoted was hot. When I listen to Meek I don't compare his sh*t to Nas cuz basically that's comparing him to the best or 1 of.

I dont even feel like explaining anymore lol sh*t is gettin tiresome especiallly to n*ggas who aint street n*ggas, and n*ggas who proly can't actually rap, ya don't feel wat a n*gga be talking.

I've read a few of your responses and I can tell you can't rap. Those lines you posted were type average and all this talk about how you feel meeks passion make you sound like a stan. I was expecting meek to go back to his bloodhound/flamerz days for this track andit sounds like the intro to dreams and nightmares.

All in all, Cassidy can't win this battle, both of these dudes are real n*ggas, no fraud in either one, so all Meek can really say is he making more bread than Cass which he cant really argue. The only thing Cass can do is talk abput Meek changing his style and switching up. But lyrically this diss was average and far from a funeral. A real battle is the only way to settle this, 3 rounds face to face.
 5 years ago '06        #184
SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67070 67070
 uddart said:

[pic - click to view]

posted at the same time though
 5 years ago '11        #185
Rotza 
space
space
$938 | Props total: 277 277
Took him a minute to warm up ... but Meek finally delivered some quality bars actually aimed at the target late in this one.

Sure it wont stop here. I'm a fan of both artist. Hope we get some good competition out of this.
 5 years ago '09        #186
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,381 | Props total: 17486 17486
can't front that Beat Meek Using
 5 years ago '12        #187
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 Nautilus O said:
I've read a few of your responses and I can tell you can't rap. Those lines you posted were type average and all this talk about how you feel meeks passion make you sound like a stan. I was expecting meek to go back to his bloodhound/flamerz days for this track andit sounds like the intro to dreams and nightmares.

All in all, Cassidy can't win this battle, both of these dudes are real n*ggas, no fraud in either one, so all Meek can really say is he making more bread than Cass which he cant really argue. The only thing Cass can do is talk abput Meek changing his style and switching up. But lyrically this diss was average and far from a funeral. A real battle is the only way to settle this, 3 rounds face to face.

Lol when I read this I'm thinking yo when did I post my raps online lol but then I caught wat u sed so I'm wack bcuz I posted SOMEONE else's lyrics on a site n*gga u crazy . Lyrically I will k!ll Meek on my worse day but that's another story, n*ggas don't understand its different levels of lyricism. He got bars

N wit Cass I'm not so sure bout his validity its alot of speculation and rumors he on that rite nows

and n*gga where the fu*k u been @!?!? If this did sound like his D&N intro which it don't that would mean this sh*t is stooooooopid. Since the young bol did drop intro of the year!

Btw: I ain't up on all dis nerd talk can someone please define a stan?
 5 years ago '04        #188
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
people talking about how hot their raps are without any evidence
 5 years ago '06        #189
SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67070 67070
 Rotza said:
Took him a minute to warm up ... but Meek finally delivered some quality bars actually aimed at the target late in this one.

Sure it wont stop here. I'm a fan of both artist. Hope we get some good competition out of this.
 5 years ago '04        #190
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,572 | Props total: 4138 4138
I wish this lizard faced negroid would just off himself..
 12-27-2012, 10:09 AM         #191
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not bad, but Cass about to ether this n*gga like he did to Akbar...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #192
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:

Lol when I read this I'm thinking yo when did I post my raps online lol but then I caught wat u sed so I'm wack bcuz I posted SOMEONE else's lyrics on a site n*gga u crazy . Lyrically I will k!ll Meek on my worse day but that's another story, n*ggas don't understand its different levels of lyricism. He got bars

N wit Cass I'm not so sure bout his validity its alot of speculation and rumors he on that rite nows

and n*gga where the fu*k u been @!?!? If this did sound like his D&N intro which it don't that would mean this sh*t is stooooooopid. Since the young bol did drop intro of the year!

STAN= Freshbeatzbx .... And I know you a Stan cause you not even from Philly and trying to sound like you are

If you don't have any music or freestyles to post then you're not a rapper. Secondly if those bars you chose are what you consider "hot", then I know you're trash lyrically. Lastly if your diss record has the same cadence and flow as your intro... then it's recycled and diss records shouldn't be recycled
 5 years ago '12        #193
The Consultant 367 heat pts367
space
space
$25,279 | Props total: 30288 30288
 24/7foamz said:
hot song but as a diss record its

Yeah - He had a couple dope lines and the beat was nice!
 5 years ago '06        #194
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 FreshBeatzBx said:

dogs, you supposed to be a Bronx n*gga... act like it and give us some bars. lemme hear something. i'll give feedback.
 5 years ago '10        #195
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Can't believe n*ggas are gassed by this song. Dude is Memphis Bleek 2.0.

Loud as fu*k and ain't say half a minute worth of good bars.
 5 years ago '10        #196
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 e180th said:
dogs, you supposed to be a Bronx n*gga... act like it and give us some bars. lemme hear something. i'll give feedback.
You ain't gon' get it, cause he ain't got it
 5 years ago '11        #197
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,510 | Props total: 1035 1035
Stan = originated from one of the best lyricists to touch a mic, around the time when his buzz was CRAZY. how does one not know that?

[video - click to view]

there's 2 diff. versions on youtube, BOTH have over 23 million views..
 5 years ago '08        #198
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
this dude purposely smamming this sh*t. give it up sm. you dont have the juice anymore. you had your run. now it's over.
 5 years ago '06        #199
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
this song sucks
 5 years ago '10        #200
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,420 | Props total: 6240 6240

[video - click to view]

i was around when this clown couldnt even get his braids done...cass won
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy