Dec 26 - Mom backs over daughter, says Government should be more proactive in preventing deaths

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
So it's obvious no one read the article.

She's not blaming the government or anyone else, she's saying that she wants legislation and effort from car makers to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else.

The obvious move would be to require rear view cameras in cars or the bumper sensor seen in a few car commercials recently. (I think jaguar) I think it's fair for her to suggest it since in the commercial one can see the same situation being averted with the technology in the car.

I really wish people would read the damn article instead of reading a misleading headline and posting off that.
 01-02-2013, 10:13 PM         #22
noelstayloco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RokkyRok said:

She's not blaming the government or anyone else, she's saying that she wants legislation and effort from car makers to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else.

The obvious move would be to require rear view cameras in cars or the bumper sensor seen in a few car commercials recently. (I think jaguar) I think it's fair for her to suggest it since in the commercial one can see the same situation being averted with the technology in the car.

I really wish people would read the damn article instead of reading a misleading headline and posting off that.
Did you read the thread? Because in your lil essay there I don't see a reason why she was leaving the bank w/o her daughter buckeled in her seat.
 5 years ago '10        #23
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
 RokkyRok said:

She's trying to shift the attention away from herself. It sounds like blaming the car makers to me when she's saying they could have prevented it. Yeah and she could have prevented it too. If she wants to keep it from happening in the future, maybe she should be saying to make sure your child is in the car where they're supposed to be and not underneath your fu*king tire.
 5 years ago '11        #24
DoobieSnax213 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,921 | Props total: 4119 4119
Damn they got that n*gga Damien as their neighbor smh lil evil n*gga told that girl to get in on the other side, then slammed the door like they both got in, then this dumb broad backed up without checking for her own kid..I feel for her loss but thats jus too many L's in such a short time. RIP to lil girl
 5 years ago '04        #25
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 RokkyRok said:

either you didnt read the article.... or you phail at reading comprehension. which is it?

as for the mother, 50+ is too damn old for her to be having children anyways...and why was she leaving the bank without making sure her child was in the car with her?

as for the daughter, how old is 9yrs really? I mean if you see a car coming, something should tell you to get the hell out the way, right?

this is 100% the mother AND daughters fault.

that is all
 5 years ago '08        #26
DownKast 1 heat pts
space
space
$174 | Props total: 12 12
For those saying how did she run her child over, if you read, you will see her son got into the car first and a.ssumed her daughter did with him when she turned around and saw the son and heard the door close. Her son had told his sister to go around the other side and the little girl dropped her piggy bank when the mother started reversing.
 5 years ago '04        #27
dj spydr 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 128 128
 RokkyRok said:

All the cameras, sensors and flashing lights in the world aren't gonna make morons like this grow common sense. She had sensors in her Escalade but claimed it didn't work that time...bet they work now though

Bottomline is before you get anywhere near the driver seat you should make sure your kids are buckled up in the car. I have 3 small kids myself, it's not that hard. As a parent thats the least you can do for your kid's safety and she failed at that.
 5 years ago '10        #28
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
she did this on purpose...i understand hittin someone you dont see when your backing up...but ur kid thats not in the car for 1...2 for you not even looking back as you were backing up which is hard to believe...3 for you not knowing where your child is
 01-03-2013, 10:19 AM         #29
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoobieSnax213 said:
Damn they got that n*gga Damien as their neighbor smh lil evil n*gga told that girl to get in on the other side, then slammed the door like they both got in

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #30
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Ldogg310 said:
Why wasnt her child in the car before she started leaving the bank?

I aint readin that big a.ss glob of text to find out either

RIP to the child tho thats fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '10        #31
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
everybody agrees its soley her fault on the 1st page?!
What the 2nd page lookin like?
 5 years ago '06        #32
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 RokkyRok said:

How is this "Dec 26 - Mom backs over daughter, says Government should be more proactive in preventing deaths" Misleading?
 5 years ago '09        #33
hotnix27 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 28 28
sad story! rip to the little one that parents forget about!
 5 years ago '09        #34
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
wait...she runs over her own kid and somehow she isnt to blame??? unless the govt put a mickey in her drink before she drove off i dont get it, how is she blaming the govt
 5 years ago '09        #35
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
i wonder if i drove over her daughter would she be content with me saying the govt should have did more to prevent that
 01-03-2013, 05:26 PM         #36
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She lashing out. It aint right for her to do it, but you can tell. k!lling your own child must be fu*king impossible to live with. Shifting the blame is probably the only thing she can do to keep from carving her wrists and sitting down in the bathtub to bleed out.

Damn man. sh*t sucks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy