2 Choices At The End Of Far Cry 3.Which One Did You Choose **SPOILERS**

most viewed right now
 86
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
179 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
New INFO on the taxstone connection.. (video proof, self snitching on twitter)..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
161 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside This is why you don't take these h0es seriously
71 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #1
47151 pageviews
10 comments


santos0303 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$2,738 | Props total: 319 319
2 Choices At The End Of Far Cry 3.Which One Did You Choose **SPOILERS**
 

 
At the end you choose to save your friends or join citra... I chose join citra! I gave her the d-ck impregnated her and THE bi-ch k!llED ME! image what happens in the other ending?

10 comments for "2 Choices At The End Of Far Cry 3.Which One Did You Choose **SPOILERS**"

 4 years ago '10        #2
ecomog 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 280 280
 santos0303 said:
At the end you choose to save your friends or join citra... I chose join citra! I gave her the d-ck impregnated her and THE bi-ch k!llED ME! what happens in the other ending?
That's what you get for k!lling your friends n*gga

In the other ending, you free your friends, and Citra begs you to stay. You refuse and say you're leaving, Donald gets pissed and tries to shoot you. Citra hops in front of you to save you and gets shot. Donald looks salty, Citra says she loves you while she dies, and you and your friends get the fu*k outta there and off the island.
 4 years ago '09        #3
santos0303 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$2,738 | Props total: 319 319
 ecomog said:
That's what you get for k!lling your friends n*gga

In the other ending, you free your friends, and Citra begs you to stay. You refuse and say you're leaving, Donald gets pissed and tries to shoot you. Citra hops in front of you to save you and gets shot. Donald looks salty, Citra says she loves you while she dies, and you and your friends get the fu*k outta there and off the island.
Hahah that's immediately what I thought but I said fu*k IT I am the leader of the tribe! Sounds like my ending was better I got to c*m inside citra and see them tribal t*tties again
 12-26-2012, 11:08 PM         #4
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ecomog said:
That's what you get for k!lling your friends n*gga

In the other ending, you free your friends, and Citra begs you to stay. You refuse and say you're leaving, Donald gets pissed and tries to shoot you. Citra hops in front of you to save you and gets shot. Donald looks salty, Citra says she loves you while she dies, and you and your friends get the fu*k outta there and off the island.
She get's stabbed bruh.

Either ending you choose is hella weak IMO. While the game was great and the experience I've had seeing and doing random sh*t on the island was great, the story was ehhh and Jason didn't really make me feel like he's some badass warrior. His voice acting was doo doo sometimes as well.

Anyway, back to a.ssassins Creed 3 collectables!
 4 years ago '10        #5
ecomog 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 280 280
 DarkSidesHero said:
She get's stabbed bruh.

Either ending you choose is hella weak IMO. While the game was great and the experience I've had seeing and doing random sh*t on the island was great, the story was ehhh and Jason didn't really make me feel like he's some badass warrior. His voice acting was doo doo sometimes as well.

Anyway, back to a.ssassins Creed 3 collectables!
My bad, for some reason I remember him trying to shoot you.

While both endings could've been better, I'm just glad they didn't do what I thought they were gonna do and make the whole thing some dream/hallucination that you wake up from. Game was crack rocks though, and the multiplayer is fun as hell too.
 4 years ago '09        #6
santos0303 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$2,738 | Props total: 319 319
I thought the game and ending were great.

And Jason's voice acting was perfect IMO it made the character seem real rather than some bold voice acting.


GOTY for me hands down.
 12-27-2012, 05:38 PM         #7
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Higgins said:
Endings were terrible. I had no reason to like my friends and staying on a fu*king island contracting stds from the tribals.lut queen.

Does anyone remember when you first told your friends that you were staying on the island and just as you're about to leave the cave that blonde bi*ch says "go ahead and leave, thats what you do best" or something.

I really wanted to have an ending where I could slice her throat instead of my girlfriends
Yea man, when that bi*ch called and was like "jason they're taking us" I was thinking to myself, bi*ch didnt you guys say you were going to be leaving like 15 missions ago! I felt zero connection with the friends and Jason was cold blooded "bye Liza" *walk out cave* "that was harder than I thought...okay anyway back on track"

 santos0303 said:
I thought the game and ending were great.

And Jason's voice acting was perfect IMO it made the character seem real rather than some bold voice acting.


GOTY for me hands down.
To me he sounded like Jack Bauer with that whisperish tough guy sound. The part I was like :cmon: was when he defeats that beast and talks to the whole tribe like some type of king.
 12-27-2012, 06:29 PM         #8
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #9
CadillacVyse 820 heat pts820
space
avatar space
space
$25,269 | Props total: 7685 7685
The join citra ending was cool..the save friends on was wack.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside 10 Most Dangerous Kids in the World
76 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside 2 Pac Gave Suge Knight The Deathrow Chain Back Before He Died, He Wante..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Jan 16 - 10 Things You May Not Know About Martin Luther King Jr
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Product Of The Motherland
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy