Sarah Silverman Defends Quentin Tarantino’s Use Of The N-Word: “You Can’t Tell Art What To Do” Read

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Matt504 said:
and then you have Jewish corporate interests who have been footing the bill
for hip-hop since its inception.

it's absolutely RIGHT that Jews don't glorify any negative or derrogatory Jewish connotations, and they wouldn't DARE support,TOLERATE, or FUND anything a.ssociated with such.

but it's perfectly fu*king kosher when record companies explicitly ask their artists to make the FILTHIEST fu*kING MUSIC POSSIBLE.

same n*ggas complaining about Django and completely oblivious to the fact that a "Django" from the POV of a Black director, WILL NOT get greenlit in Hollywood.

Black people are targets for destruction, that's why we use destructive terms in reference of each other.

that's where money is being spent, there's plenty of funding available if you want to rap about SHOOTING a n*gga, and the different ways to shoot a n*gga, and how to treat Black women like dogs, and how to "fu*k another n*ggas bi*ch" or "take a n*gga bi*ch", or "sell a brick" or "lose 77 bricks" or "pop a Molly" or "fu*k a stripper" or "swear I like to fu*k I got a fu*king habit"

our so called fu*king "culture" is nothing more than what a handful of corporations decide it will be at any given time.

whatever generates the most profit while causing maximum destruction and confusion.

Jordan Brand is selling the SAME retros, with CHEAPER materials, but the fu*king prices somehow have seemed to INCREASE EVERY YEAR, YET, THE PRICES TO MANUFACTURE THESE SHOES HAS NOT!

THEY are the ones creating the atmosphere that results in people valuing a pair of SHOES more than a LIFE!

an expensive, unrealistic, immoral lifestyle has been marketed DIRECTLY to a people with LITTLE MEANS TO OBTAIN THEM.

fu*k it, I quit, y'all got it bruh.

it's n*ggas fault that our youth want to be nothing more than dope boys or entertainers.

somebody send a n*gga a SashaGoHard mixtape link, I need her voice right now.

this guy just said some sh*t....... *MESSAGE*
 5 years ago '04        #142
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
 Scouser said:
So Samuel Jackson meant to excessively repeat the word N*****
because that is talking like a black person?

and then an normal interview...

you tell me the difference.
 5 years ago '10        #143
wwwdotcom 19 heat pts19
space
space
$622 | Props total: 187 187
Rubbish it's 2012
 5 years ago '11        #144
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Dy-nasty said:
It don't bother me at all. I think all white people say it anyway.
Seriously, not as much as you think. I never say it. None of my friends say it. There is that one dude that I know that says it and he's a different type or retard. Says it on Facebook and sh*t. Had to defriend him cuz he has no filter. Believe me, nobody wants to be around someone that drops the N bomb whenever he feels compelled too. It makes for an awkward situation, even if there are no black people around.

Last edited by GetuOne; 12-27-2012 at 10:50 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #145
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
 Scouser said:
This explains a lot about your thought process as a White Person
you are trying to justify Tarantino's use of Excessive Racism by suggesting that he is 'Cool with Black People'
Your even willing to suggest - since Samuel Jackson is his 'boy' that Samuel Jackson may have even told him to say N**** more.
Even though you have no Proof of that.
You are willing to a.ssume that that is the case to justify Racism.

Can you comprehend what i am saying?
i'm not trying to justify anything. I'm posting 2 different videos offering my opinion. There isn't a right in this conversation. I have no proof and neither do you to support yours. So job well done. We've both have proved nothing.
 12-27-2012, 10:49 AM         #146
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Msirae said:
People would really prefer if the word was stricken from all forms of entertainment? The movie is set during the period of slavery, of course they're gonna use the word.
So why weren't antisemitic words used in Inglorious bastards?.....
 5 years ago '04        #147
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284
 5 years ago '07        #148
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16042 16042
sorry my causcasian breds, but why do some of your fellow people always try sooooo hard to be able to use that word... its like they want to spit in peoples face and get away with it
 5 years ago '11        #149
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Scouser said:
Thats pretty interesting
what makes you feel awkward when you hear the word you think?
Don't know. It just does. Maybe because it's just the real trashy hillbilly types that say it and I don't like being a.ssociated with those types of people. Also, when a white dude say's it, then it's like you have an obligation to say something about it, or it's like you said it yourself. Let's say it's me and a buddy, and we're chilling with a few female we met at a bar. Then my buddy drops the N bomb. All of the sudden it's like I dropped it too because i'm a.ssociated with him. The girls don't like hearing it, I don't like hearing it, but he put then word out there and now I gotta say, "Hey tard shut the F*ck up, that's not a good look" or just sit and marinate in the awkwardness for a while. I've learned not to say f*ggot anymore just for that same reason. Even though it's fun to drop from time to time.

It is truly safe to say that black folks drop the N bomb more then any collective group of white people in the whole history of the word at this point. Even when white people used to openly say it back in the slave days, how often do you think he'd actually say it? Once a day? Maybe like 3 times a week? Now think of how many times the N bomb is dropped in the African American community now. I must have heard it 4 times on the way to work today. Just saying

Last edited by GetuOne; 12-27-2012 at 11:07 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #150
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,451 | Props total: 2645 2645
 jpebenito said:

Get real. Grow up. Stop acting like a 15 year old conspiracist. Probably working at McDonalds blaming your sh*tty life on the government.
he was telling the truth, nothing he said was falsified or outlandish
 5 years ago '06        #151
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 DominationCM said:
Over 100 times is excessive as fu*k!! Especially if non blacks are saying it

Not that no one noticed but BET had the nerve to show Roots The Special edition during Christmas...what black family you know wanna get together during Christmas and watch that sh*t....on T.V. I thought they aired it because of Django

just saying
Me and my family watched it together as a whole on christmas eve and christmas because that feeling you get from it, seeing how narrow viewed white people were back then and are still today needs to be seen. Thats whats wrong with people now days and i think more people need to sit down and watch roots because the ish thats going on back then and the mindset still exists today
 5 years ago '06        #152
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Matt504 said:
great catch.

They are notorious for using this tactic, and most people completely miss it.
They are so use to controlling everything, they think they deserve to tell use what emotions we need to portray
 12-27-2012, 11:23 AM         #153
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
and then you have Jewish corporate interests who have been footing the bill
for hip-hop since its inception.

it's absolutely RIGHT that Jews don't glorify any negative or derrogatory Jewish connotations, and they wouldn't DARE support,TOLERATE, or FUND anything a.ssociated with such.

but it's perfectly fu*king kosher when record companies explicitly ask their artists to make the FILTHIEST fu*kING MUSIC POSSIBLE.

same n*ggas complaining about Django and completely oblivious to the fact that a "Django" from the POV of a Black director, WILL NOT get greenlit in Hollywood.

Black people are targets for destruction, that's why we use destructive terms in reference of each other.

that's where money is being spent, there's plenty of funding available if you want to rap about SHOOTING a n*gga, and the different ways to shoot a n*gga, and how to treat Black women like dogs, and how to "fu*k another n*ggas bi*ch" or "take a n*gga bi*ch", or "sell a brick" or "lose 77 bricks" or "pop a Molly" or "fu*k a stripper" or "swear I like to fu*k I got a fu*king habit"

our so called fu*king "culture" is nothing more than what a handful of corporations decide it will be at any given time.

whatever generates the most profit while causing maximum destruction and confusion.

Jordan Brand is selling the SAME retros, with CHEAPER materials, but the fu*king prices somehow have seemed to INCREASE EVERY YEAR, YET, THE PRICES TO MANUFACTURE THESE SHOES HAS NOT!

THEY are the ones creating the atmosphere that results in people valuing a pair of SHOES more than a LIFE!

an expensive, unrealistic, immoral lifestyle has been marketed DIRECTLY to a people with LITTLE MEANS TO OBTAIN THEM.

fu*k it, I quit, y'all got it bruh.

it's n*ggas fault that our youth want to be nothing more than dope boys or entertainers.

somebody send a n*gga a SashaGoHard mixtape link, I need her voice right now.
at people co-signing that stupidity right there
 5 years ago '07        #154
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Cheeze said:
whats stupid about it?
 5 years ago '08        #155
DJHoove 2 heat pts
space
space
$585 | Props total: 251 251
People are people everyone is entitled to an opinion...and we all know spike always has something to say when someone else does a controversial black movie that doesnt involve him...let be honest
 5 years ago '08        #156
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 dman 4901 said:
you cant tell art what to do huh .....

unless you are white then you can do with it what you want just like the history books in school,the news on tv ect

miss me with that, why yall think dave chappelle left 50 millon on the table an bounced

oh but the news said he was crazy

let dave try an pull that "you can't tell art what to do" line on the white dudes who own the network they gonna be like

its crazy how fake people are in this so called real world
the immense amount of editing and smileys you added didnt help make your idiotic points any more sane. good try tho
 5 years ago '04        #157
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
You may not be able to "tell art what to do" but you also cant tell me im not allowed to be offended by this. Do i think that there would be outcry if there was a movie with prejudice remarks about gays or jews or women damn right. Whats the last movie you saw where they treated women or gays or jews like sh*t ? That is a BIG part of history and is still occurring .
 5 years ago '04        #158
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
 SteveBoogie said:
None of you black kids were deprived of any religion or culture or water fountain or bus privileges. Stop fu*king crying and realize that not only have all your slave ancestors been dead for over 100 years, but get this, so are all the plantation owners! It's not your battle, you glass jaws. Quit feeling sorry for yourselves and get over it. You will never escape this "prison" the evil white man has "put you in" as long as you're on the pity pot.
I know for a fact you won't say this out loud in a heavily African American populated area. We were taught Christianity,given the last name of our slave owners, and deprived of our rights up until 50 years ago (Jim crow "ended" in the 60's). We were robbed of our history, and basically been told "you ain't sh*t" since we have been in America. And you suggest we just "get over it"? Forget our past and move on? Only a fool would do that. I suggest you tighten up on your history before you speak again.
 5 years ago '06        #159
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Why you think it took kendrick lamar to start talking about the recipe (WEEDWoman and weather), and he doesnt even smoke, and swimming pools full of liquor (which lowers inhibition) to get radio play... White people love when black people head to self destruction because we dont know who we are... When you have a knowledge of your self and love your self, you do anything to perserve yourself... And this can be seen in Roots. Kunta knew who he was, he was not a slave, but all the other slaves lost their knowledge of themselves so they couldnt understand why he was willing to risk his life to be free again. They made fun of him for talking about africa and dreaming of being free, they didnt want to provide for themselves, they got everything from their master. He taught his daughter who taught her son about the truth of their people and they stood out from the rest of the blacks, from slavery all the way tell today. Because they knew they was more then what the white man made them out to be, they knew they was once kings and queens and had selfrespect which in turn made them demand respect from others. First thing of accepting and knowing ones self is depending on no one but yourself. You provide all that you need for yourself. Now days things still havent changed, we rely on these white people to tell us what we like and how we should dress, and how we think. Why do you think white people have such a diverse taste in music, there genres trecend anything alot of black youth can understand cause all we got is "RAP/HIP HOP" and that isnt even ours.
 5 years ago '04        #160
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,879 | Props total: 2936 2936
 Matt504 said:
I'm perfectly willing to take back everything I said if you can provide evidence that refutes it.
Because you are providing examples of a market that black people are responsible for maintaining. Don't buy the products and they won't make them
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy