Sarah Silverman Defends Quentin Tarantino’s Use Of The N-Word: “You Can’t Tell Art What To Do” Read

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
I ain't mad at film god
 5 years ago '07        #122
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
I have no problem with the word being used in the movie. I just find it annoying comparing jews and blacks. The word kike and ****** etc. I don't know why people are so infatuated with the word ******. You got other word such as spic, kike, cracker, chink, etc. but for some reason only one word gets so much "love"
 12-27-2012, 08:25 AM         #123
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
I have no problem with the word being used in the movie. I just find it annoying comparing jews and blacks. The word kike and ****** etc. I don't know why people are so infatuated with the word ******. You got other word such as spic, kike, cracker, chink, etc. but for some reason only one word gets so much "love"
None of you have ever heard a white person irl call a black person this word. Simple as that. Theres no fu*kin cool points or whatever you ignorant fu*kin people think. Im white. Have been for 27 years. And i have never heard a white person insult a black person in front of me with that word. So if there is some conspiracy, please fill me in. The fu*kin word gets no love and theres no infatuation. Its almost like you all want to be called it. Im not saying all black people, just the aluminum foil hat wearing ones on here.
 5 years ago '10        #124
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 23794 23794
i like sarah
 5 years ago '07        #125
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 youduglas said:
None of you have ever heard a white person irl call a black person this word. Simple as that. Theres no fu*kin cool points or whatever you ignorant fu*kin people think. Im white. Have been for 27 years. And i have never heard a white person insult a black person in front of me with that word. So if there is some conspiracy, please fill me in. The fu*kin word gets no love and theres no infatuation. Its almost like you all want to be called it. Im not saying all black people, just the aluminum foil hat wearing ones on here.
Classic example of a white person thinking it's ALL ABOUT HIM. Oh why of course YOU (because if you didn't see it of course IT COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED) haven't heard a white person insult a Black person,what am I thinking for even seconding guessing massaaa, case close and shut. Yessssaaa massaaa yoouuuusss rigght because you're word is 100% truth.
 5 years ago '04        #126
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
if Spike had a hand in making the film, then this would be a non-issue...
 12-27-2012, 08:49 AM         #127
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NorthNorthReppa said:
My son's mother is black. I'm white. Get the fu*k over that word being used in a movie though.

I mean seriously, someone gets k!lled in a movie, someone gets k!lled in real life. It has happened, is happening, and will happen again. Are we going to outlaw that in film even though its horrible? No. fu*k no. Take notes young soap box children.
that doesn't validate your opinion. the fact that you had s3x with a black woman and produced a child does not grant you exceptionalism. the fact that you feel like it does makes you look fu*king stupid and had you presented your opinion without that preface, it might have held some water.

the black son you're raising would benefit from you listening more than you speak re: this debate.

so YOU take notes.
 12-27-2012, 08:54 AM         #128
TriniChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What thwe difference between saying n**** and whites speaking and treating me like they think I'm one, but dont say it out loud?
 5 years ago '05        #129
halfadash 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 656 656
 iThink said:
that doesn't validate your opinion. the fact that you had s3x with a black woman and produced a child does not grant you exceptionalism. the fact that you feel like it does makes you look fu*king stupid and had you presented your opinion without that preface, it might have held some water.

the black son you're raising would benefit from you listening more than you speak re: this debate.

so YOU take notes.
 5 years ago '12        #130
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
 carltouss619 said:
Classic example of a white person thinking it's ALL ABOUT HIM. Oh why of course YOU (because if you didn't see it of course IT COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED) haven't heard a white person insult a Black person,what am I thinking for even seconding guessing massaaa, case close and shut. Yessssaaa massaaa yoouuuusss rigght because you're word is 100% truth.
Did you just turn into Jar Jar Binks or am I missing something?
 5 years ago '09        #131
59fifty 
space
space
$22,692 | Props total: 10147 10147
Always wanted to fu*k Sarah for the longest...saw da flick sh*t was priddy good....the white ppl next to us kept looking over at me as if they were waiting to see if I laughed then they would...dat was kinda blowin my sh*t, but they didn't do it the whole time.....anyways n*ggaz need to get over dis sh*t...sh*t is only offensive if u let it offend u...
 5 years ago '08        #132
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
 Msirae said:
People would really prefer if the word was stricken from all forms of entertainment? The movie is set during the period of slavery, of course they're gonna use the word.
Exactly, I don't get this sh*t at all. Nobody's telling anyone how to feel about this word, but this movie is set during slavery and the word was said a lot, obviously it's going to be used.

I think it was just a lose lose situation for him. If it wasn't said in the movie people would have been crying that he was ignoring the truth about the past. And if he acknowledged it (like he did) people were gonna cry about that too and call him a racist. So IMO, he did the right thing by not giving a fu*k and basing it off factual history.
 5 years ago '09        #133
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
Blah who cares these people preaching about slavery turn around and laugh at people for being too dark etc. Nothing is about unity anymore, these fake a.ss community ambassadors like Spike need to fall back and actual practice what they preach.
 5 years ago '04        #134
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,661 | Props total: 493 493
 Scouser said:
this is another classic example of what white people constantly do which is a big mistake

'Stop telling Black People how they Feel or how they should feel about their history'
Nobody is telling you how to feel about anything. It's a movie set in the time of slavery and meant to try and show the reality of that time. Would you rather have it portrayed as something that actually happened and is real, or take out all the degrading words and wrong that were done and have it protrayed falsely? Then you would complain they didn't show how slaves were really treated and called the N word repeatedly, etc. That's like saying that they should have removed the determination and struggle from Malcolm X and done away with the a.ssassination scene, or no k!lling in a war movie like Miracle at St. Anna. Nobody will ever get it perfect, not even Spike Lee.
 5 years ago '04        #135
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
Quentin's just trying to please the critics. Plus working with Samuel L Jackson I really wouldn't be surprised if he made Quentin use more of the n word. It's about to be 2013 stop being so butt hurt about a word. Are you that soft that words hurts your feelings? Get real people. If you don't want people to say it, stop throwing around. It's that simple.
 5 years ago '04        #136
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts
space
space
 Matt504 said:
and then you have Jewish corporate interests who have been footing the bill
for hip-hop since its inception.

it's absolutely RIGHT that Jews don't glorify any negative or derrogatory Jewish connotations, and they wouldn't DARE support,TOLERATE, or FUND anything a.ssociated with such.

but it's perfectly fu*king kosher when record companies explicitly ask their artists to make the FILTHIEST fu*kING MUSIC POSSIBLE.

same n*ggas complaining about Django and completely oblivious to the fact that a "Django" from the POV of a Black director, WILL NOT get greenlit in Hollywood.

Black people are targets for destruction, that's why we use destructive terms in reference of each other.

that's where money is being spent, there's plenty of funding available if you want to rap about SHOOTING a n*gga, and the different ways to shoot a n*gga, and how to treat Black women like dogs, and how to "fu*k another n*ggas bi*ch" or "take a n*gga bi*ch", or "sell a brick" or "lose 77 bricks" or "pop a Molly" or "fu*k a stripper" or "swear I like to fu*k I got a fu*king habit"

our so called fu*king "culture" is nothing more than what a handful of corporations decide it will be at any given time.

whatever generates the most profit while causing maximum destruction and confusion.

Jordan Brand is selling the SAME retros, with CHEAPER materials, but the fu*king prices somehow have seemed to INCREASE EVERY YEAR, YET, THE PRICES TO MANUFACTURE THESE SHOES HAS NOT!

THEY are the ones creating the atmosphere that results in people valuing a pair of SHOES more than a LIFE!

an expensive, unrealistic, immoral lifestyle has been marketed DIRECTLY to a people with LITTLE MEANS TO OBTAIN THEM.

fu*k it, I quit, y'all got it bruh.

it's n*ggas fault that our youth want to be nothing more than dope boys or entertainers.

somebody send a n*gga a SashaGoHard mixtape link, I need her voice right now.
This.
 5 years ago '04        #137
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts
space
space
 Scouser said:
Based off the video where he was told to talk like a black person on BET cause Sam L Jackson told him too. Sit your a.ss down
 5 years ago '08        #138
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
This Thread....

The Ignorance....

Must Leave....
 5 years ago '07        #139
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Unless Sarah Silverman is getting nekkid, I really don't care what she has to say!
 5 years ago '07        #140
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 wtr1906 said:
Unless Sarah Silverman is getting nekkid, I really don't care what she has to say!
i've seen it before and trust me...you really don't wanna see that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago