Sarah Silverman Defends Quentin Tarantino’s Use Of The N-Word: “You Can’t Tell Art What To Do” Read

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,366 | Props total: 6377 6377
 Scouser said:
I have never heard the term Gang Related - when it came to a group of white boys rough housing or Hazing, or committing crimes in groups
That term is reserved for a certain group - and thats Racism
i'm going to play devil's advocate here.

i never heard white people call themselves a gang. not a neo-nazi gang or a hillibilly gang or whatever. groups,cults, i heard them call themselves that but not a gang

except for a biker gang.

5 years ago '06        #202
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Scouser said:
A bar/club in Richmond Va - you can research that, made national news
No Hoodies/ No Dreads or Braids - Research it ( if your lazy i can google for you)
You say 'Gang Related' - is this another nice way of saying Black/Hispanic?

I have never heard the term Gang Related - when it came to a group of white boys rough housing or Hazing, or committing crimes in groups
That term is reserved for a certain group - and thats Racism
So it's RASICT bc they got ms 13 tatts and tear drops? Or a big group wearing red or blue? That's RASICT? Gtfo you sound to quick to label a RASICT. Gangs aren't a right of race, it's a choice.
 5 years ago '08        #203
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
White people came out the wood works in this thread...
 5 years ago '06        #204
space
space
 Scouser said:
If you researched like you were told to do
you would see that bar is near a college town. These were all good kids in school who played basketball and football - no criminal records
but because 'In the Past' f!ghts broke out there where the guys looked a certain way
The Whites than used their 'Prejudice' and exercised their 'Power' which ultimately means they used Racism to ultimately keep Black Men Out
Hey I think that bar is, but you lost me on gang profiling
 5 years ago '06        #205
space
space
I'm all for a dress code the older I get, just to keep the riff raff out, but no dreads?? That's targeting right there. I bet a lot of people boycotted that bs
 5 years ago '08        #206
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
a jew defending the white mans use of "n*ggas"

some things never change..
 5 years ago '10        #207
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
I just want to know....how does a white woman give the ok for another white person to use the word "n*gga"? im just asking?
 5 years ago '10        #208
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,817 | Props total: 7016 7016
 cottonman5grand said:
I just want to know....how does a white woman give the ok for another white person to use the word "n*gga"? im just asking?
How can black people tell white people not to use it?

5 years ago '07        #209
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 cottonman5grand said:
its really not even about giving another person to use a word, its more of giving anybody that wants to do something creative the okay to not give a fu*k about what anybody else thinks.

but seriously though, how are you gonna have a movie about slavery and not have a word synonymous with slavery? imagine watching a movie about the Vietnam War and words like "Gook" or "Charlie" not appearing because it's offensive to asians. It's just a realistic depiction of the time.
 12-27-2012, 05:13 PM         #210
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people are always quick to tell blacks to "get over it", but let somebody mention

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #211
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,176 | Props total: 13416 13416
 jpebenito said:
How is that attacking Spike Lee? She even says "she loves spike" and they were "just talking about school daze."

You wanna know why you don't see kike in anything?

Don't get mad at me, I'm just being real here. It's because Jews aren't keeping the word "KIKE" alive. You don't hear jews calling other jews "kikes."

I hear "n*gga" all the time in music, movies, high schools, colleges, fu*king everywhere. If you don't want a word to be so commonplace then it shouldn't be used period. It can't be exclusive.

So you can either be mad at the word and stop using it, or you can just consider it bastardized and accept it.
 5 years ago '10        #212
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,938 | Props total: 905 905
Am i the only one that would smash Sarah Silverman? on a side note?
 12-27-2012, 05:32 PM         #213
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scouser said:
Mention Him - Whites got his dumb a.ss in the Long Run anyways
Weird, I didn't realize I said OJ Simpson was a free man. Thought I just said white people still haven't gotten over his acquittal.
 5 years ago '04        #214
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
the movie is about a slave and you didn't think they would use the n-word, white people find the word funny still but it doesn't bother me because i have never been a ******. only thing i dislike is that ****** was a word to discriminate black people, we dropped the "er" for an "a" and use it as a different word instead of meaning ignorant or black and white people go crazy,then get mad cause we get mad when they say the word honestly they're mad because we took such a fu*ked up word and made it a positive so now they figure they can make that word a negative by saying it.
 5 years ago '05        #215
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
Honestly as a movie featuring a non-stereotypical portrayal of a black man as the main character/hero, which will most likely do very well and be critically respected, it SHOULD make Spike happy in the overall picture of things. I notice he didn't say a fu*king word against the stereotypical black male depiction in Red Tails which was also directed by a white dude.

Also, especially as a filmmaker, once you've decided in advance you're not going to see a film you should understand your comments on it will not be valid, since you'll never see it to know if they were justified or not.

But, I honestly just wish SS woulda kept this restricted to her private convo w/ Spike & told him this to his face.
 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM         #216
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I posted a newspaper from 20 years ago. WTF else would I be talking about?

Jesus Christ you're dumb.
 12-27-2012, 06:20 PM         #217
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya'll white folks k!ll me. Ya'll say "o the movie is historically accurate.." When have you ever heard of a white man teaming up with a black man to rescue a black woman from a white plantation owner as 'historically depicted' in the movie?
 5 years ago '05        #218
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,459 | Props total: 4402 4402
 SteveBoogie said:
None of you black kids were deprived of any religion or culture or water fountain or bus privileges. Stop fu*king crying and realize that not only have all your slave ancestors been dead for over 100 years, but get this, so are all the plantation owners! It's not your battle, you glass jaws. Quit feeling sorry for yourselves and get over it. You will never escape this "prison" the evil white man has "put you in" as long as you're on the pity pot.
Hitler's been dead for years now too, doesn't mean that his ideas still don't exist, with skin heads and neo-nazi parties.

The ideology still exists today. That's why we still have racism today and we have that false sense of racial superiority.

We see it in politics, we see it in the corporate office, we see it with our police force.
 5 years ago '05        #219
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,459 | Props total: 4402 4402
 Matt504 said:
and then you have Jewish corporate interests who have been footing the bill
for hip-hop since its inception.

it's absolutely RIGHT that Jews don't glorify any negative or derrogatory Jewish connotations, and they wouldn't DARE support,TOLERATE, or FUND anything a.ssociated with such.

but it's perfectly fu*king kosher when record companies explicitly ask their artists to make the FILTHIEST fu*kING MUSIC POSSIBLE.

same n*ggas complaining about Django and completely oblivious to the fact that a "Django" from the POV of a Black director, WILL NOT get greenlit in Hollywood.

Black people are targets for destruction, that's why we use destructive terms in reference of each other.

that's where money is being spent, there's plenty of funding available if you want to rap about SHOOTING a n*gga, and the different ways to shoot a n*gga, and how to treat Black women like dogs, and how to "fu*k another n*ggas bi*ch" or "take a n*gga bi*ch", or "sell a brick" or "lose 77 bricks" or "pop a Molly" or "fu*k a stripper" or "swear I like to fu*k I got a fu*king habit"

our so called fu*king "culture" is nothing more than what a handful of corporations decide it will be at any given time.

whatever generates the most profit while causing maximum destruction and confusion.

Jordan Brand is selling the SAME retros, with CHEAPER materials, but the fu*king prices somehow have seemed to INCREASE EVERY YEAR, YET, THE PRICES TO MANUFACTURE THESE SHOES HAS NOT!

THEY are the ones creating the atmosphere that results in people valuing a pair of SHOES more than a LIFE!

an expensive, unrealistic, immoral lifestyle has been marketed DIRECTLY to a people with LITTLE MEANS TO OBTAIN THEM.

fu*k it, I quit, y'all got it bruh.

it's n*ggas fault that our youth want to be nothing more than dope boys or entertainers.

somebody send a n*gga a SashaGoHard mixtape link, I need her voice right now.
co-sign on so many levels.
You look at WSHH and all that other sh*t, is black people exploiting other black people for money. Show a n*gga get knocked out, show a n*gga get shot up, show a n*gga say something/do something stupid--and watch n*ggas sit back and watch it, re watch it, share it and watch everyone have a good laugh.

sh*t is cycle of stupidity. That's why I stay away from sites like that. It perpetuates a negative life style and no self-respecting individual should support that sh*t.

I know 16 year olds that work at McDonalds and get a $200 pay-check and blow it all on a pair of Jordans.

Now before anyone say "it's his money, let him do what he wants." TRUE!

But any mature adult will tell him that spending all your hard earned money on shoes is not a smart thing to do.

It's called the "Strain Theory." Who are these kids role models? Rappers, actors and thugs. They see the sh*t they want on t.v., and they have no means to obtain this sh*t. So what they do, they turn to drugs/crime... if not, they'll pick up a job like at a fast food and blow the money on some sh*t that is not even worth it like a pair of fuccin' J's.
 12-27-2012, 07:25 PM         #220
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jpebenito said:
You dumb idiot. The portrayal of slavery is historically accurate, not the goddamn fiction plot line.
Listen a.ssistant bi*ch, I have yet to see the movie so I'm not going to comment on this white man's portrayal of slavery. But ya'll in here boosting the movie like it's a goddamn documentary talkin about it's historically accurate so just like how ya'll like to twist the words of these blacks posters in here I'll do the same with ya'll
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago