Austin Rivers: Worst season ever?

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3217 3217
 KnickKilla92 said:
he wasnt #1 in the nation for no reason
Anthony Davis was the #1 player in the nation coming out of high school.
 5 years ago '10        #22
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 15691 15691
 J said:

He's not having HIS worst season ever. He's having THE worst season ever, regardless of player. Him being a rookie has nothing to do with it.
I could see if this n*gga had been in the league 3-4 years, but we talkin abt a damn rookie who everybody knew wasn't ready for the league and would take time to develop
 5 years ago '05        #23
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6968 6968
 Bezerk said:
Yeah against an all white team jackass....he thought he was back at duke
 5 years ago '05        #24
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
I could see if this n*gga had been in the league 3-4 years, but we talkin abt a damn rookie who everybody knew wasn't ready for the league and would take time to develop
Rookie or not, he was a lottery pick. And going just by raw numbers and whatever this guy uses to get his ratings, he's having the worst season of all time. It is what it is.

I don't think it's a knock on the player as much as it's just a knock on the season he's having.
 12-26-2012, 07:04 PM         #25
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but i thought he was NBA ready............. if he was.. the rookie excuse is out the window.
 12-26-2012, 07:07 PM         #26
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
 5 years ago '07        #27
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
All those dudes hyping this kid lost. They said elite athleticism
 5 years ago '04        #28
thashyt 
space
space
space
$39 | Props total: 0 0
-Austin Rivers was the #1 player outta HS, Anthony Davis was projected to be the #1 college player (he's a center) - the knock on Rivers was that he could dominate HS as a 6'3 SG, but he was gonna have trouble in the L

-Josh McRoberts also WAS the #1 HS player, but he was a 6'6 white center. Obviously he wasnt expected to be a #1 pick.

Rivers needs to be in a sixth man role. They can't keep playin him minutes at the point. And he's obviously not gonna start at SG when/if Eric Gordon gets back. Rivers should ideally be a combo-guard sixth man on that team.

But it's crappy GM-ing in NO to draft a guy #10 who has a similar skill-set and plays the same position as your best player from the previous year. Maybe they thought they could trade him?
 5 years ago '05        #29
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 thashyt said:
-Austin Rivers was the #1 player outta HS, Anthony Davis was projected to be the #1 college player (he's a center) - the knock on Rivers was that he could dominate HS as a 6'3 SG, but he was gonna have trouble in the L

Anthony Davis was the #1 player coming out of high school according to ESPN.com, Scout.com, and RSCI.com.

Now shut up, bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #30
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,766 | Props total: 4251 4251
 refuze said:
he needs to bulk up

if he wants to be successful he needs to be like monta ellis

Says he needs to bulk up, then says he needs to be like a player who has no bulk

Bulk is the answer for everything on BX i swear

He cant go left and cant blow past people on this level. Bulk wont do sh*t but make him worse. Just needs to polish his game and/or develop a reliable jumper and hes good.
 5 years ago '04        #31
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 KnickKilla92 said:
he wasnt #1 in the nation for no reason
That don't mean sh*t in the NBA...
 5 years ago '07        #32
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Rivers went off tonight helping the Hornets get a win, dude hit like 2 or 3 shots straight ballin.
 5 years ago '04        #33
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I see people in here talking about how players like Rivers, Davis, McRoberts, etc were the #1 High School players in the nation. What the hell does that have to do with the NBA though?
 5 years ago '05        #34
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
everyone knew he was gonna be garbage. If hornets didn't draft him he would've gone in the second
 5 years ago '04        #35
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15522 15522
 micseles said:
Says he needs to bulk up, then says he needs to be like a player who has no bulk

He cant go left and cant blow past people on this level. Bulk wont do sh*t but make him worse. Just needs to polish his game and/or develop a reliable jumper and hes good.
i meant in terms of his role

he's a 6'4 shooting guard like ellis. idk why they would put him on point when it's obvious he has a shoot first mentality. not only that, he can't make plays for his teammates
 5 years ago '04        #36
thashyt 
space
space
space
$39 | Props total: 0 0
 J said:

Anthony Davis was the #1 player coming out of high school according to ESPN.com, Scout.com, and RSCI.com.

Now shut up, bi*ch.
Both those links are recruiting. He was the #1 recruit. Not the #1 player. There's a difference. JJ Redd!ck was the best college player in the country one year, that didn't make him the #1 pick in the draft.
 5 years ago '05        #37
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 thashyt said:
Both those links are recruiting. He was the #1 recruit. Not the #1 player. There's a difference. JJ Redd!ck was the best college player in the country one year, that didn't make him the #1 pick in the draft.
What are you even talking about? Tell me the difference between the #1 recruit vs. the #1 player.
 5 years ago '12        #38
kennypedia 
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 266 266
 micseles said:

not just BX, everywhere. Every Youtube video of an up and coming prospect has a bajillion comments like "get this n*gga a steak"

Oh and shoutsout to publishing Insider articles thank you so much
 12-26-2012, 09:26 PM         #39
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Austin will be fine when he stops playing 'hero ball' and learns to trust his team mates. Also he needs to start dunking when he drives because those around the rim shots are not falling.
 12-26-2012, 10:02 PM         #40
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rivers can't shoot.....this isn't news to anyone

Where is that pre-draft workout video of him bricking everything?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy