Family Of Slain Teen Rapper Says He Was Shot For Wearing Lil Jojo Hoodie

most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 29
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-27-2012, 10:22 AM         #41
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
fu*k these dead lil n*ggas
 12-27-2012, 10:22 AM         #42
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Travi$ said:
The pain? You mean the stupidity and idiocy right?
"You don't know what pain is, how can I paint this picture when the colorblind.is hangin wicha?"
 12-27-2012, 10:24 AM         #43
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s7venwords said:
"You don't know what pain is, how can I paint this picture when the colorblind.is hangin wicha?"
 5 years ago '06        #44
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8917 8917
tahahahah

wonder how much the gun store sold that gun for that k!lled him.. oh wait hehehe
 12-27-2012, 10:32 AM         #45
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
tahahahah

wonder how much the gun store sold that gun for that k!lled him.. oh wait hehehe
 12-27-2012, 10:35 AM         #46
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
"You don't know what pain is, how can I paint this picture when the colorblind.is hangin wicha?"
and I do.
 5 years ago '12        #47
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$19,775 | Props total: 18394 18394
Why is n*ggas rockin Lil Jojo hoodies?

**** shyt. That n*gga had too many enemies. So why in the fu*k rock a Jojo hoody?
 5 years ago '06        #48
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Phonk$ said:
He probably started the whole sh*t, had to do some to make them smoke him...

fu*k round with them fu*k around you goina fu*k around n get smoke...
























































rollin!!!

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #49
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 datVAkid said:
fu*k round with them fu*k around you goina fu*k around n get smoke...
























































rollin!!!

[pic - click to view]

hellabandz
 5 years ago '06        #50
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 UcantCme said:
I mean think about it tho, these cops aint paid sh*t. Would you go out putting you neck on the line in those hoods knowing these kids nowadays got nothing to lose and wont hesitate....

"But if you look at the streets it wasn't about Rodney King,
It's bout this fu*ked up situation and these fu*ked up police.
It's about coming up and staying on top
and screamin' 187 on a mother fu*kin' cop."
But as a cop you are suppose to protect and serve, not protect what you can afford... When a person joins the police force its suppose to help the community, but once greed and selfish needs come into play thats when you get crooked cops which in turns fu*ks up the hood they are suppose to protect and serve...

Once they say "they dont pay me enough for this" is when sh*t gets fu*ked up
 5 years ago '10        #51
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 45 45
 datVAkid said:
But as a cop you are suppose to protect and serve, not protect what you can afford... When a person joins the police force its suppose to help the community, but once greed and selfish needs come into play thats when you get crooked cops which in turns fu*ks up the hood they are suppose to protect and serve...

Once they say "they dont pay me enough for this" is when sh*t gets fu*ked up
I feel what you are saying but you have a diff mentality when you realize you alone cant fix a corrupt city. These kids dont care about anyone and will pull the trigger on you for no reason at all, the cops family doesnt deserve that so i think thats why cops leave certain areas alone.
 5 years ago '10        #52
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
 yeaaahbenn said:
Walkin around w. long sleeve v necks to throw ppl off.
Fake it until you make it
 5 years ago '06        #53
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Dude prolly talked sh*t when them n*ggas said simethin tryin ti be tough when he shoulda stfu.. I pick my battles livin in chi.. odds were not in his favor.. he should have fell back
 5 years ago '10        #54
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Kingme said:
Bx got some scary little n*ggas on it. All of these crazy white folks with full body armor and 8 guns who run up in malls, theatres, and schools shooting everyone they can for no apparent reason should scare you.
When's the last time a school shooting or massacre has happened within a 10 mile radius of you?

When's the last time a n*gga k!lled another n*gga over some dumb sh*t within a 10 mile radius of you?


Okay then...
 5 years ago '08        #55
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$20,274 | Props total: 22180 22180
It's messed up these kids aren't doing more with their lives, but I can't honestly say I don't expect it. If you talk that talk you gotta walk it. Like someone said earlier, Gangsta's don't take days off. You take the time to put on a shirt to honor your homey (a gang member) and get into with a different set, what you expect. I'm not some sheltered a.ss suburban n*gga either. I'm from Detroit and lost boys/family to this type of stuff. It was expected, since they're living like that. These kids living like animals and don't wanna change.
 5 years ago '10        #56
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 45 45
 LexHeyden said:
It's messed up these kids aren't doing more with their lives, but I can't honestly say I don't expect it. If you talk that talk you gotta walk it. Like someone said earlier, Gangsta's don't take days off. You take the time to put on a shirt to honor your homey (a gang member) and get into with a different set, what you expect. I'm not some sheltered a.ss suburban n*gga either. I'm from Detroit and lost boys/family to this type of stuff. It was expected, since they're living like that. These kids living like animals and don't wanna change.
thats the problem. there is always those that live for this life so the minute someone wants out to try and change another just takes their place. its like a never ending cycle without something jurastic happening.
 5 years ago '10        #57
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 45 45
 Borealis said:
Speaking from experience?
nah, but i been around.
 5 years ago '08        #58
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$20,274 | Props total: 22180 22180
I was involved in stuff as a kid, never let it follow me home. At the same time, I always had a mother who stressed an education and I went off to college. College wasn't any different, still got on chicks, smoked weed, got into f!ght and rolled with dopeboys, but I never saw it as the only option. At some point these kids lose the accountability for the decisions they make and think they don't have alternatives. I know other people who left those situations and didn't look back, and they didn't have anyone in their corner. These kids need to WANT to change. My boys still in the hood have no intentions of doing anything different in life than selling white/weed and robbing n*ggas.
 5 years ago '10        #59
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 45 45
 LexHeyden said:
I was involved in stuff as a kid, never let it follow me home. At the same time, I always had a mother who stressed an education and I went off to college. College wasn't any different, still got on chicks, smoked weed, got into f!ght and rolled with dopeboys, but I never saw it as the only option. At some point these kids lose the accountability for the decisions they make and think they don't have alternatives. I know other people who left those situations and didn't look back, and they didn't have anyone in their corner. These kids need to WANT to change. My boys still in the hood have no intentions of doing anything different in life than selling white/weed and robbing n*ggas.
That's the thing..I got boys just like that man, as much as u try and help them if they don't wanna change then they won't. Even if they change which is good for them, there's always someone waiting to take their place. Comes a point in life you realize you gotta grow up and leave that sh*t in the past.
 5 years ago '06        #60
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 LexHeyden said:
I was involved in stuff as a kid, never let it follow me home. At the same time, I always had a mother who stressed an education and I went off to college. College wasn't any different, still got on chicks, smoked weed, got into f!ght and rolled with dopeboys, but I never saw it as the only option. At some point these kids lose the accountability for the decisions they make and think they don't have alternatives. I know other people who left those situations and didn't look back, and they didn't have anyone in their corner. These kids need to WANT to change. My boys still in the hood have no intentions of doing anything different in life than selling white/weed and robbing n*ggas.
Same here, im in college, i did my thing but i never brought it to my folks house and i know there is a fine line... i wanted to bust a n*ggas head and run into people houses plenty of time but i always came to the realization that im in college and i dont need to this on my mind, my parents mind, and on my record.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy