Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
71 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 979 979
game response for every sh*t like a 10 years old
 5 years ago '04        #62
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29610 29610
 Pleasure Boy said:
seems like we got anotha Walkerboy on our hands... Y the fucc do my "Username" bother u n*ggas so much? And i bump some Game i jus dnt jizz all over myself when i hear his voice

n*gga fucc u, Game and Yayo

lol homie is upset..not my fault u chose that weirdo a.ss name... lol at this false flaggin crip crying in here over weak a.ss yayo...lol groupie a.ss "pleasure boy" aint u the 1 yellin "street king immortal!" ...lol cheerleading from the sidelines.yall go hard for ur man huh.and expect us to take u serious?..lol at "fucc yayo" ....lol if thats the case, then y the fu*k u cryin to me in the 1st place...gtfoh....

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #63
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
lol funny sh*t. I mean Tony prolly knows Game is a good rapper so thats why he listened. I like Jesus piece, but people are saying it doesn't have alot of variety.. its whatever... n*ggas never happy with sh*t these days. Its why rappers have to promote their sh*t so hard around release and a month later its time to drop new material because the fans move on so fast.
Unless you dropping GKMC, which is the 2012 hip hop equivalent to Adele's 21. Praise that brother
 5 years ago '12        #64
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 youngmic said:
lol homie is upset..not my fault u chose that weirdo a.ss name... lol at this false flaggin crip crying in here over weak a.ss yayo...lol groupie a.ss "pleasure boy" aint u the 1 yellin "street king immortal!" ...lol cheerleading from the sidelines.yall go hard for ur man huh.and expect us to take u serious?..lol at "fucc yayo" ....lol if thats the case, then y the fu*k u cryin to me in the 1st place...gtfoh....

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

[pic - click to view]

n*gga u contradicting like a mf... U a Game groupy calling me a 50 groupy and i neva was n neva wil be a gangsta... This is the dumbest argument i eva had i dnt even knw wht this sh*t is about, bt go ahead entertain urself
 12-26-2012, 08:39 AM         #65
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why I don't reply to threads, talking about rappers or shows I don't like. It's too easy for someone to turn the tables, by pointing out sh*t like that.

If this was a reviewer, it would be different. But you got a dude who supposedly hates Game(because Mr. Jackson told him to) harking on the quality of his music. not exactly ether, but still a nice comeback.
 5 years ago '04        #66
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29610 29610
 Pleasure Boy said:
n*gga u contradicting like a mf... U a Game groupy calling me a 50 groupy and i neva was n neva wil be a gangsta... This is the dumbest argument i eva had i dnt even knw wht this sh*t is about, bt go ahead entertain urself
lol still mad
when u see me cosign everything game does, make numerous threads on him, letting beefs dictate who to listen to , or see me say fu*k 50 cent, then call me a groupie...last dude i offered 1000.00 via paypal if he can pull up me sayin fu*k 50.....lol sorry pleasure boys but im not like yall....lol says the guy playin capt save em in 50 n game threads..lol same usual suspects in here..lol fu*k outta here...lol @ dumb arguments..no 1 was talkin to u in the 1st place...but hey, groupies got groupies backs..i aint mad

5 years ago '09        #67
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
 youngmic said:
lol still mad
when u see me cosign everything game does, make numerous threads on him, letting beefs dictate who to listen to , or see me say fu*k 50 cent, then call me a groupie...last dude i offered 1000.00 via paypal if he can pull up me sayin fu*k 50.....lol sorry pleasure boys but im not like yall....lol says the guy playin capt save em in 50 n game threads..lol same usual suspects in here..lol fu*k outta here...lol @ dumb arguments..no 1 was talkin to u in the 1st place...but hey, groupies got groupies backs..i aint mad
 5 years ago '07        #68
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
No one over at G-unit is capable of making an album that good.
Or selling 100k week one at this point.

Especially YAYO
 12-26-2012, 09:04 AM         #69
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #70
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
Yayo most likely said this without listening to the album anyway.
 5 years ago '06        #71
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Wow urbangatsby is riding madd hard for gaym

vvvv

Str8 outta Cuse said:
I heard Game isn't worth the shoes he's standing in
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
I heard it was Game's second visit from the repo man and he can't afford his monthly's
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
I heard they made Game plank at the mall
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
I heard it's been a while since Game's homie got shot and he didn't do anything about it

he's not riding him as hard as u are tho
 5 years ago '04        #72
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 youngmic said:

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

[pic - click to view]

Yayo is an idiot on so many levels.........Lemme pose a question tbough.......WHAT IF g-unit got back together? Would they make an impact??
 5 years ago '06        #73
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25790 25790
 Big War said:
damn, yall n*ggas really ain't like Game's album?

i think that sh*t is fire, matter fact, was just bumpin that sh*t in the whip last night...

and before yall say anything, i been a 50 fan since 2000, and still am, so i don't have a dog in this f!ght...

but yall trippin saying Game's album was trash...
You're one of the few that doesn't have to choose sides thankfully their are still real hip-hop fans
 5 years ago '06        #74
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25790 25790
 CA$H MONEY said:
Yayo is an idiot on so many levels.........Lemme pose a question tbough.......WHAT IF g-unit got back together? Would they make an impact??
No to be honest game and 50 are the only ones still capable to move units TOGETHER (buck yayo and banks) won't sell anymore buck is gonna need wayne or a big hip-hop name and a booming single to get back there and that's if 50 stops d!cking him around with that contract. Banks would need the same which he showed he was capable of making his issue was they dropped hfm2 damn near a year later. Game might be able to move units again once he's signed with ymcmb but again it's up to him getting that hit.. Yao he will never move units
 5 years ago '10        #75
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Tony Yayo is a fool for still trying to talk sh*t about Game.....Game way more successful then that weed carrier.
 5 years ago '10        #76
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
But....it is trash...I could only listen to it once
 5 years ago '05        #77
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
I think most rappers in the game are scared of Game.

Not G-Unit.
 5 years ago '04        #78
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 998 998
Anybody that's trying to compare Game album sales to Yayo is retarded as fu*k . Game sells because he has a minor buzz . Yayo doesn't even have a fan base . But let's be honest .. Yayo is right. I gave the album two listens and its not even worth the purchase. When he started to bite other artist flow on tracks I was done.
 5 years ago '10        #79
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
 ash1990 said:
G-Unit stans take this rap beef to serious

n*gga said Turtle fu*k Face Hoe Hoe Hoe

[pic - click to view]

U must be one of those black wall street stans... I mean this guy was on change of heart
 5 years ago '05        #80
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,188 | Props total: 9382 9382
 smokinthe420 said:
U must be one of those black wall street stans... I mean this guy was on change of heart
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now