Django Unchained Review: Pros and Cons

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-28-2012, 03:21 AM         #161
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't like it never wanna speak about it again
 5 years ago '05        #162
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,264 | Props total: 19745 19745
 Niruggg said:
didn't like it never wanna speak about it again
Them lashings make you sensitive?
 12-28-2012, 03:44 AM         #163
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sticks said:
Them lashings make you sensitive?
nah see i'm smarter than the average nig ger so seeing the physical lashing really had no effect (i mean we all know of the barbarous and uncivilized nature of the white man so no surprises there). i had issue with psychology of the film, the subtleties that went unnoticed by most.

nice try though
 5 years ago '06        #164
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
Im gonna watch this again this weekend. Movie was too damn good.
 5 years ago '04        #165
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Why is everyone overanalyzing everything and overstanding sh*t? Its a movie... Tarantino explained his direction on making the movie... Relax...
 5 years ago '06        #166
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
lmao the regulators masks(kkk) scene k!lled me...that dialogue was comic gold
 5 years ago '04        #167
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,875 | Props total: 17399 17399
saw this last night...walked out on this sh*t when i seen Jamie Foxx acting like Rambo and shooting guy after guy...sh*t wasnt even remotely believable...Movie was kinda a.ss besides Sammuel L
 5 years ago '08        #168
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Niruggg said:
nah see i'm smarter than the average nig ger so seeing the physical lashing really had no effect (i mean we all know of the barbarous and uncivilized nature of the white man so no surprises there). i had issue with psychology of the film, the subtleties that went unnoticed by most.

nice try though
I'd be interested in an elaboration

erickonasis said:
saw this last night...walked out on this sh*t when i seen Jamie Foxx acting like Rambo and shooting guy after guy...sh*t wasnt even remotely believable...Movie was kinda a.ss besides Sammuel L
Sounds like something I would expect from a QT film
 5 years ago '10        #169
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,176 | Props total: 463 463
 erickonasis said:
damn and im sure you told all the people you know that it was a.ss when your opinion about the movie is in the minority. They probably were like "damn, i thought it would be good" and are now missing out on the experience of a movie like this.

Regardless of what you feel about the movie, it will win oscars, it will probably be praised as a classic movie in the future and that's all there is to it. It's a critically acclaimed picture.

A movie like The Last Airbender is a.ss. Not this one.

You always got those people that are just hard to please. Hope you're not like that. I know this guy who's not impressed with anything from music to movies to everything. He always tries to sh*t on things that are held with high regard just to be different..

Last edited by PrinceDeville25; 12-28-2012 at 04:09 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #170
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 ike! said:
I guess I was the only one that thought the movie went on about 20-30 mins too long?

There's a very specific point in the movie where it takes a sudden downward spiral.

Up until that point I was already crowning this movie as beast of 2012, but it quickly fell off and is reduced to just a "good, entertaining movie" for me. Also, I thought some of the music choices were pretty terrible and corny as hell.

All of the actors k!lled it though, and there were some outstanding scenes (the dinner scene for instance). I just with he chose a different path (or cut it all together) for the end.
Which part was the downward spiral ?? I feel like the whole movie was thoroughly entertaining and every scene in general played well into the progression of the story. I wouldn't remove much if anything.

Niruggg said:

nice try though
can we get an elaboration if you dont mind ?? I feel like most black people loved it and most of the racist white people hated it.

If your perspective is one that goes over most people's heads is it really validated ??

kinda like the whole "does a tree fall if no one hears it" type of thing in a way.
 5 years ago '10        #171
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 cheguevara said:
just came back from seeing it

i fu*kin loved the movie...it was great from start to finish.

the rick ross song was random

[spoiler - click to view]

samuel L fu*kin JACKSON..."sweet jesus, let me k!ll this n*gga"
Okay I just saw the movie today and I fricken loved every minute of it even the first 25 minutes I missed.One of the best of 2012 slightly edging out Looper,Dark Knight Rises,and The Avengers for me atm...I was literally on the edge of my seat the whole film.The whole cast k!lled it! Especially Leo,Waltz,and Jackson.....Man Jackson...his character had me through the whole movie....now no homo when I ask this but as for your post at what point was J.Foxx fully nud3? was it

Im asking for a friend.
Cause I don't recall seeing that part. Movie gets a 10/10 from me.
 5 years ago '06        #172
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
 skillahmang said:

you guys should check all parts of this. but this part specifically with quentin and kerrys answers give both of their perspectives on making this movie and maybe change your mind on quentins intentions.
jamie hairline is wild as sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #173
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 Niruggg said:

nice try though
Another racist cryin racism

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #174
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 9370 9370
the movie was great. I've read worse things about slavery and racism than what was in the movie.

Black power fu*k the racist white man
 5 years ago '10        #175
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 2380 2380
 hockeythug said:

That sh*t had me dying my girlfriend whos white was like is that rick ross? Everyone was laughing. Movie was fu*king dope. Some parts I couldnt watch cuz it hurt knowing how my people went threw that bs. But seeing those white slave masters get what was coming to them was good. 5/5 might go see it again.
 5 years ago '04        #176
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
Just got back from seeing it. Movie was great. fu*k is spike lee crying about. sh*t was crazy man. I enjoyed every second of it. Jamie christoph and Leo all played their roles well. Christoph is that dude tho.

was anybody else mad at Samuel Ls character. I wanted to jump thru the screen on that house n*gga lol.

. Go see it and don't be some "uppity n*gga" lol.
 12-29-2012, 03:29 PM         #177
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great movie
 5 years ago '05        #178
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
Just saw he movie yesterday..

All I can say is tarantino is a genius.. definitely a twisted mind.. but a genius
 5 years ago '09        #179
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
Movie was dope, I loved it and been waiting for 2 years to see this. An accurate portrayal too
 5 years ago '04        #180
IIBulletZ 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 123 123
I am replying to this thread without even checking any posts, only to say that the movie comes out here on the 16th, i already got my ticket and I CAN'T WAIT!

Also PLEASE be careful about adding spoilers in the topic titles when making new topics.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy