Django Unchained Review: Pros and Cons

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-27-2012, 06:46 AM         #121
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-27-2012, 07:21 AM         #122
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

that number is looking very true heading into 2013 huh bx?
 5 years ago '10        #123
ClustyMolecules 117 heat pts117
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 5780 5780
I dont think ive ever left a movie theater so satisfied...that ish hit on every emotion...funny, suspenseful, dramatic, intense, controversial, etc. GREAT movie
 5 years ago '05        #124
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 DSOM said:
my temper tells me i should watch this at home...

cause some smart a.ss geek laughing at the wrong parts who thinks Im just being "TOO SERIOUS" and I need to "GET OVER MYSELF" "cause its only a movie"

might catch the beats

when I decide I'm not interested in seeing the movie any more and I fu*k up the experience for everybody since he fu*ked up mine.

this guy here going into this already knowing he'll throw a fit
 5 years ago '04        #125
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,696 | Props total: 534 534
Solid movie. Made me think how I view/we view each other as black men. How white men were able to break and separate black brotherhood. House negro's n field negro's. f!ghts to the death. Devaluing black women, etc. I thought it was an eye opener. Been walking in this fog, this movie lifted that sh*t.

as far as the use of the "N" word. It was accurate of the times. No need for the watered down versions of movies depicting slavery and injustice. You really think white slave owners were calling slaves by their names. nah.

I'm a black man and I'm all for calling it like it is
 5 years ago '09        #126
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,392 | Props total: 17560 17560
 cheguevara said:

[spoiler - click to view]

really i might have to go see this
 5 years ago '07        #127
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Patrick Galooly said:
n*ggas paying 13$ bucks to sit around with peckerwoods and laugh at the abuses their ancestors suffered. That wop laughing all the way to the bank at y'all. Pssst white people aren't laughing at the wrong moments they think what happened to your people was funny.
 5 years ago '06        #128
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Cheeze said:
the funniest thing is, ra1n aint even white
 5 years ago '08        #129
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 MythMade said:
 12-27-2012, 12:14 PM         #130
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe if black people smartened up and didnt use the n word 500 times in one sentence. the word would dissapear or atleast decrease in usuage... black people keep the n word alive but wanna cry and cry if its in a fu*king movie about slavery.. wow
 12-27-2012, 12:21 PM         #131
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The words used for unintelligent people were idiot, stupid, moron, dumb, retard, and ******. During the black supression years, ****** was used more for black people because black people were considered inferior, despite the fact that they have outsmarted many a white people before. Then, it became agreed upon that ****** is an insult to solely black people, despite the fact that it's original use was a sinonym for idiot. So, ****** became a.ssociated with black people simply because black people were thought to be idiots.

There you go, how ****** came to be.
 12-27-2012, 12:22 PM         #132
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get the fu*k over it. stop calling ur selfs n words.. and maybe some people might respect your wishes. until then how can you even bi*ch about it?
 5 years ago '05        #133
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
^^^ stfu

nobody needs your half a.ss history lesson
 12-27-2012, 12:44 PM         #134
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
^^^ stfu

nobody needs your half a.ss history lesson
“Without knowing the force of words, it is impossible to know more.”
 12-27-2012, 01:01 PM         #135
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
So the reason white people call us the N-Word is because we continue to have it thrive in our communities?? So when did white ppl stop using the N Word???

I guess if women didn't call themselves the B-Word man would stop calling them the B-Word huh??

You mothafu*kas have some backwards ideology. I hope some of you don't have children
look how dumb you are, comparing a word that has nothing to with race..

stop being so mad and think about what im saying..
 12-27-2012, 01:02 PM         #136
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i live in a black community i hear the word used twice every second. the sh*ts sickening and then to bi*ch about it is even more sickening
 12-27-2012, 01:04 PM         #137
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
So the reason white people call us the N-Word is because we continue to have it thrive in our communities?? So when did white ppl stop using the N Word???

I guess if women didn't call themselves the B-Word man would stop calling them the B-Word huh??

You mothafu*kas have some backwards ideology. I hope some of you don't have children
i sense ur hate for the white man.. f!ghting racism with racism.... "you muthafu*kas"
 12-27-2012, 01:16 PM         #138
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fuhkin' site is hilarious! lol

I guess my honorable discharge from service, 2 degrees, great job, home (I OWN) and vehicle I just recently paid off is all chalked up to me reducing the amount of times my black a.ss says n*gga?
I swear, you can only see this type sh*t this on this site. Why is it that I work around nothing but whiteboys and bi*ches and I never hear this crazy sh*t? Is it because I'm there? Lemme find out this where these mafuhkas be loggin onto when they get home to vent a lil' bit. lol
I go in to get my a.ssignment tomorrow and I'ma just come out and say "How many you muthafuhkas think we as blacks should stop sayin n*gga?" Whatever the response is will be followed with a...
"who the fuhk cares what you think!" Weirdos

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 12-27-2012 at 01:18 PM..
 12-27-2012, 01:45 PM         #139
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Fuhkin' site is hilarious! lol

I guess my honorable discharge from service, 2 degrees, great job, home (I OWN) and vehicle I just recently paid off is all chalked up to me reducing the amount of times my black a.ss says n*gga?
I swear, you can only see this type sh*t this on this site. Why is it that I work around nothing but whiteboys and bi*ches and I never hear this crazy sh*t? Is it because I'm there? Lemme find out this where these mafuhkas be loggin onto when they get home to vent a lil' bit. lol
I go in to get my a.ssignment tomorrow and I'ma just come out and say "How many you muthafuhkas think we as blacks should stop sayin n*gga?" Whatever the response is will be followed with a...
"who the fuhk cares what you think!" Weirdos
whatever you can justify using the word. just simply saying why do you call each other it if its so offensive. n word with an a is still the n word.
 12-27-2012, 01:58 PM         #140
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WMYakballzWM said:
whatever you can justify using the word. just simply saying why do you call each other it if its so offensive. n word with an a is still the n word.

[video - click to view]

I'm dead on these race threads, threads that can potentially end up a race thread, threads that rhyme with race threads.

Thread fulla whiteboys tellin' black folk what we can/cant do. How we should feel and not feel. Unbelievable.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy