Chris Brown & Rihanna Laker V.S Knicks game(Courtisde Pics)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 Brooklyn said:
And wtf made you a.ssume that's the kind of life I live??

First off, why you so aggy?

Secondly, I'm not pus*y like you. I didn't get my "ass beat". He slapped me one time, I punched him in his face, stabbed him 11 times and hosed him down with mace. I am the a.ss kicker, not the a.ss kickee. Getting fu*ked up??? I'm sorry I'm not about that life little girl.

P.S. Why are you reaching so hard for shock value?
I dont believe you. and if its tru , u got what u deserved wh0ore. Go die. ugly a.ss hoodrat all proud of domestic violence and sh*t -- I could care less what happened to ol buddy .. but knowing YOU got the sh*t slapped out cha a.ss at least once....

U deserved the sh*t outta that slap!

too bad he aint merk ur ugly a.ss...

And I dont wish death on all hoes jus this dumb a.ss boxden bi*ch and Rhianna especially.

yall both can choke on aids d!ck and bacon fat.
 12-26-2012, 03:54 PM         #102
Brooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erick derelict said:
I dont believe you. and if its tru , u got what u deserved wh0ore. Go die. ugly a.ss hoodrat all proud of domestic violence and sh*t -- I could care less what happened to ol buddy .. but knowing YOU got the sh*t slapped out cha a.ss at least once....

U deserved the sh*t outta that slap!

too bad he aint merk ur ugly a.ss...

And I dont wish death on all hoes jus this dumb a.ss boxden bi*ch and Rhianna especially.

yall both can choke on aids d!ck and bacon fat.
Yo you got so much hate in your blood that its imposible to take you seriously. Go change your tampon and stop acting like a woman scorned.
 5 years ago '12        #103
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 kiddalex said:
A black woman going back to the black man who beat the ever loving sh*t out of her is a loss for white people ?
Yea!! Soccer moms and sh*t who wanna rally and boycott things like this! Yes white people lost . The ones that were out tryna blackball Chris brown and thought his career was done lost. Even that country white singer was mad my nicca took home two grannies. Talkin bout y did they support him lmfao. Blacks didn't really care as much as whites did. So yea, whites lost. Just ask Miranda Lambert... "He beat a girl. Not cool that we act like this didn't happen". Get the point????
 5 years ago '12        #104
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Brooklyn said:
Yo you got so much hate in your blood that its imposible to take you seriously. Go change your tampon and stop acting like a woman scorned.
She who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.

First you claim that you've repeatedly stabbed somebody with a knife in retaliation to him merely slapping you, and then you declare that any man who puts his hands on a woman for any reason other than to protect his own life deserves death. You expect men to exercise absolute restraint around women simply on account of their gender, while simultaneously exposing yourself as having a blatant incapacity for any sense of self-restraint at all.

With that kind of chauvinistic mentality of self-assigned privilege and entitlement, you are the poster child for violence against women being perfectly fu*king acceptable -- you psychopathic hypocrite.

Last edited by noverum; 12-26-2012 at 04:27 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #105
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,845 | Props total: 3972 3972
 noverum said:

First you claim that you've repeatedly stabbed somebody with a knife in retaliation to him merely slapping you, and then you declare that any man who puts his hands on a woman for any reason other than to protect his own life deserves death. You expect men to exercise absolute restraint around women simply on account of their gender, while simultaneously exposing yourself as having a blatant incapacity for any sense of self-restraint at all.

With that kind of chauvinistic mentality of self-assigned privilege and entitlement, you are the poster child for violence against women being perfectly fu*king acceptable -- you psychopathic hypocrite.
I like how that broad acts like what she did isn't automatic prison time. Attempted murder by way of stabbing, because someone slapped you?
 12-26-2012, 06:00 PM         #106
Granola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga is flexing the pimpin and the pimp hand
 5 years ago '04        #107
scooner 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 119 119
He got riri and karrueche f!ghtin over his a.ss. some may call it pimpin, I call it immature. grow up. I see this ending in disaster unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong.
 12-26-2012, 06:52 PM         #108
Houdini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
This n*gga Chris starting to look like Beavis

[pic - click to view]

he really is
 12-26-2012, 07:11 PM         #109
Brooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:

Decan45 said:
I like how that broad acts like what she did isn't automatic prison time. Attempted murder by way of stabbing, because someone slapped you?
Your damn right. First of all my ex was 5'11 250lbs, where as I was only 5'6'' and 140. Secondly Im not understanding how the fu*k am I a hypocrite??? If I put my hands on a man, then I would deserve to get hit back and fu*ked up. Thats why I dont do it. So any dude putting his hands on me in a manner i dont approve of better be ready to reap the consequences of his actions. Why the fu*k would I "practice restraint" on a big a.ss Rick Ross mother fu*ker trying to beat my a.ss???? If by practicing restraint you mean sitting back and catching an a.ss whooping and come out looking like Rih did, then Im sorry but thats just something I wont do you s3xist pig. Im the poster child of why everybody should keep they fu*king hands to themselves in a relationship before sh*t gets really real. And do you idiots really think the cops didnt get involved??? When the cops came they saw a big a.ss Rick Ross looking n*gga bleeding and sh*t and little me with a knife. They asked me if I did it and I told them hell yes I did it, look at the size of him and look at me, and I told them he put his hands on me and thats why I did it. They know damn well if he was trying to attack them they woulda shot his a.ss dead, so I wasnt trying to hear sh*t about him getting stabbed. He got what he asked for, the bi*ch had it coming. They aint lock me up because they knew I was right, they made him pay for my cab home and he went to a hospital, and that was the last time I saw him. I tell you one thing tho. I bet you he will NEVER in his life think about putting his hands on another female tho, because the last time he made that mistake he almost paid with his life. Justice has been served. Moral of the story, KEEP YOUR fu*kING HANDS TO YOURSELF IN A RELATIONSHIP! If sh*t is that deep that you feel the need to commit physical violence then leave.
 5 years ago '07        #110
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 Brooklyn said:
Your damn right. First of all my ex was 5'11 250lbs, where as I was only 5'6'' and 140. Secondly Im not understanding how the fu*k am I a hypocrite??? If I put my hands on a man, then I would deserve to get hit back and fu*ked up. Thats why I dont do it. So any dude putting his hands on me in a manner i dont approve of better be ready to reap the consequences of his actions. Why the fu*k would I "practice restraint" on a big a.ss Rick Ross mother fu*ker trying to beat my a.ss???? If by practicing restraint you mean sitting back and catching an a.ss whooping and come out looking like Rih did, then Im sorry but thats just something I wont do you s3xist pig. Im the poster child of why everybody should keep they fu*king hands to themselves in a relationship before sh*t gets really real. And do you idiots really think the cops didnt get involved??? When the cops came they saw a big a.ss Rick Ross looking n*gga bleeding and sh*t and little me with a knife. They asked me if I did it and I told them hell yes I did it, look at the size of him and look at me, and I told them he put his hands on me and thats why I did it. They know damn well if he was trying to attack them they woulda shot his a.ss dead, so I wasnt trying to hear sh*t about him getting stabbed. He got what he asked for, the bi*ch had it coming. They aint lock me up because they knew I was right, they made him pay for my cab home and he went to a hospital, and that was the last time I saw him. I tell you one thing tho. I bet you he will NEVER in his life think about putting his hands on another female tho, because the last time he made that mistake he almost paid with his life. Justice has been served. Moral of the story, KEEP YOUR fu*kING HANDS TO YOURSELF IN A RELATIONSHIP! If sh*t is that deep that you feel the need to commit physical violence then leave.
you just love the taste of L's don't u??? ..... bi*ch U ARE A SCORNED WOMAN!

you calling anyone names is like a full out retard calling an autistic kid dumb....
 5 years ago '04        #111
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,845 | Props total: 3972 3972
 Brooklyn said:
......You just said he slapped you ONE time, which led to you first punching him and then having the wherewithal to draw a deadly weapon and proceed to stab the dude 11 times, before finally spraying him with mace...

Now you say he "attacked" you...

What you really are is the poster child of "crazy bi*ches" and "walk away".

You lucky you didn't do time.
 12-27-2012, 09:04 PM         #112
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
infact i think chris just a bum if he not fu*kin a top model ho.
says some random n*gga on a web forum...
why you judging that man's d!ck

Last edited by the player; 12-27-2012 at 09:08 PM..
 12-27-2012, 10:41 PM         #113
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
Say what You Want...but C.B is a fu-king Pimp! n*gga Beat a bi-ch...got her Back and Go Sit with her Court-side on National T.V
You think he's cool cuz he hit a woman?

The fu*k wrong with these savages these days... smh
 5 years ago '04        #114
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
 Decan45 said:
......You just said he slapped you ONE time, which led to you first punching him and then having the wherewithal to draw a deadly weapon and proceed to stab the dude 11 times, before finally spraying him with mace...

Now you say he "attacked" you...

What you really are is the poster child of "crazy bi*ches" and "walk away".

You lucky you didn't do time.
yea she set herself up for that one lol

but in all serious tho I've been in this situation that Chris brown (mines was in 04)was in and THAT sh*t aint cool at all. people always wanna try to attack you when they only know one side of the story no one ever asks the bi*ch what happened they always focus on "why he hit the bi*ch".

Now my thing is this..do people ever wonder what the female did to get hit? Women are some fu*ked up bi*ches forreal..they think they can do no wrong because they are protected by law and Brooklyn is a prime example of that sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy