Chad Ochocinco's X-Rated Homemade Tape Leaks, Ex-NFL Star Reacts

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
drochild 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,401 | Props total: 380 380
 tooyoung07 said:
lol not true.... how could I miss what I never had and also whose to say she wont be a virgin either and your best experience is your first experience
dude has a point but stay true to yourself man... that's a heck of a commitment
 5 years ago '11        #22
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,206 | Props total: 24673 24673
 tooyoung07 said:
lol^^^^

well im 23 still a virgin, kinda waiting for a wife, I'd rather tell my kids those kinda stories about my friends instead.... lead by example
this n*gga dun fu*ked up

get em
 5 years ago '04        #23
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
 tooyoung07 said:
lol^^^^

well im 23 still a virgin, kinda waiting for a wife, I'd rather tell my kids those kinda stories about my friends instead.... lead by example
that would be cool if it was 1950...take advantage of your prime man, you only live once like they say...if you're okay with that then that's your prerogative but everything in life comes with practice...if the girl you are married to ain't satisfied she will def find it somewhere else..its a cruel world homey.
 5 years ago '11        #24
cincityvet89 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 377 377
 Hood_Rich said:
when you're a star athlete and have women throwing it at you daily, kind of hard to turn down

Ocho just having fun
tell that to tim tebow i seriously dont see how he does it i mean you can smash the baddest bi*chiest you got woman BEGGING you to fu*k and suck you and you say no

i know alot dudes on here arent attracted to her but her could of fu*ked taylor swift i mean come on now
 5 years ago '11        #25
cincityvet89 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 tooyoung07 said:
lol^^^^

let me ask you something bruh when a bi*ch is really into you and indicates that she wants to fu*k what do you usually do. isnt it awkward that you turning down FREE pus*y and head. i mean dont you think she'll think you gay or something. i mean i have been in that situation before but it was different i turned her down cause she was ugly as fu*k and i didnt want to bone. but it was awkward though nevertheless.

Last edited by cincityvet89; 12-26-2012 at 02:53 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #26
tooyoung07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$195 | Props total: 4 4
 cincityvet89 said:
let me ask you something bruh when a bi*ch is really into you and indicates that she wants to fu*k what do you usually do. isnt it awkward that you turning down FREE pus*y and head. i mean dont you think she'll think you gay or something.
na not at all, instead of leading her on and having her thinking you want the same thing, just tell her before all of this happens and there is nothing she can do but respect it... I have girls all the time tell that they wish they were virgins again or could find a guy like me, it actually works in my favor cause when I do get married and have s3x for the first time at least I can have something special to look forward too.... ehh it sounds corny but its my prerogative
 5 years ago '10        #27
tooyoung07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 cincityvet89 said:
let me ask you something bruh when a bi*ch is really into you and indicates that she wants to fu*k what do you usually do. isnt it awkward that you turning down FREE pus*y and head. i mean dont you think she'll think you gay or something.
oh and one more thing, I dont want anything for free cause if its free for me then its free for everybody else and like my mother use to tell me if something's too easy then you don't want it.
 5 years ago '11        #28
cincityvet89 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 tooyoung07 said:
na not at all, instead of leading her on and having her thinking you want the same thing, just tell her before all of this happens and there is nothing she can do but respect it... I have girls all the time tell that they wish they were virgins again or could find a guy like me, it actually works in my favor cause when I do get married and have s3x for the first time at least I can have something special to look forward too.... ehh it sounds corny but its my prerogative
im not saying you should change its your life you can do whatever the fu*k you want with it. i just wanted to know what a womans perspective of a virgin in his mid 20s was. according to you they dont care so i would say keep doing what you doing.
 5 years ago '10        #29
tooyoung07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Smokeen Freeman said:
Say bra fu*k that n*gga an his 23 year old virgin a.ss tell that n*gga go make a thread in the streets or SnR
if that n*gga wannabe a virign til he 40 thats his fu*kin problem.

This thread is about this tape.
haha indeed it is
 5 years ago '05        #30
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,258 | Props total: 6353 6353
 tooyoung07 said:
lol^^^^

Hey man good job on retaining you disipline and standing by your morals. Dont ever let anyone make you do something you dont want to do. If your gonna stand by that then do it.. its your body. I just hope you find a woman with an equal amount of self disipline that you like and dosent take you for granted. I know you know what your looking for.. hold your footing.. keep your standard and i wish the best brotha. eveyone cant understand you because theyre too worried about the pleasures and lusts that they allow to run theyre life for them. the amount of focus and self controll you have will reward you.. just dont be a simp kid
 5 years ago '06        #31
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
 tooyoung07 said:
lol^^^^

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #32
kennypedia 
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 266 266
mannnnnn

sometimes I wish I was a prominent athlete just so I could see the degree to which bad women throw themselves and go to exclusive parties; otherwise my life is coo

I just don't understand why the bra stayed on...and where that full tape at
 12-26-2012, 08:56 AM         #33
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This n*gga Chad getting his Dare Dorm on and sh*t

If you see a bi*ch with a camera you better collect and destroy mafu*kka

I was gonna call you n*ggas gay for wanting to see Chad work

But I've gotta see what that bi*ch's a.ss do doe

Sometimes it's cool to leave some clothes on
 12-26-2012, 08:58 AM         #34
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, homeboy who's a Virgin gets props from me, but you're gonna be crushed when the girl of your dreams tells you she's been with other dudes.
 5 years ago '09        #35
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 34690 34690
the chick is the video model wankaego

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

chad got to see that b00ty ripple while he was giving her backshots

must not fap....gonna let my d!ck marinate in baby oil until the tape drops
 5 years ago '12        #36
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,680 | Props total: 22033 22033
That a.ss is fat
 5 years ago '12        #37
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,680 | Props total: 22033 22033
 The Bully said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #38
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 34690 34690
 ThePainkiller said:
if you want proof all you gotta do is ask, daddy
 12-26-2012, 09:45 AM         #39
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

damn how lame a.ss chad get that.....he washed up....thats a 5 star bi*ch....she she be with dudes like bron
 12-26-2012, 09:47 AM         #40
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critiQue said:
Hey man good job on retaining you disipline and standing by your morals. Dont ever let anyone make you do something you dont want to do. If your gonna stand by that then do it.. its your body. I just hope you find a woman with an equal amount of self disipline that you like and dosent take you for granted. I know you know what your looking for.. hold your footing.. keep your standard and i wish the best brotha. eveyone cant understand you because theyre too worried about the pleasures and lusts that they allow to run theyre life for them. the amount of focus and self controll you have will reward you.. just dont be a simp kid
lol the blind leading the blind
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago