Smack/URL Presents Conceited Vs Tsu Surf (Anticipation/Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Good battle type of sh*t if you watch more than once you would change yo opinion on who won yell™
 5 years ago '07        #122
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 rprose said:
Yo what brand is that sweater and beanie CON wearing....sh*t TUFF AF!!! I kno its the blackhawks logo but that cnt be official apparel with that type of swagg!!!
rugby sweater and polo skully but he bought the patch out the rugby store and had someone sew the indian ptach on the front of the skully thats why you still see the horse on the skully.

rugby sells patches now.
 5 years ago '07        #123
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
ya'll n*ggas is on tsunami d!ck too hard.

Con was way more entertaining and had punch after punch after punch. even tsunami was laughing and giving Con dap during those rounds.

go back and watch the battle n*ggas....

smmmmddddddddddddaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkkk
 5 years ago '12        #124
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Fly or Die said:
This k!lls me. To all the people that say con is not believable are you saying that Tsu is? Do you really think Tsu k!lls people? They are battle rappers they all lie. If you think any battle rapper lives their lines you are dumb. You are supposed to listen to the bars not judge the content. Anyway Con 3-0 or 2-1. I can't decide but Tsu's second was hard.

Y2Dre said:
I don't believe surf either, he's 5'6 in real life. None of these battle rappers is tough. It's entertainment. I could care less about believability, but for any one to take points from con cuz hea not believable is just stupid.
EXACTLY. n*ggas acting like Tsu is really in the streets shooting n*ggas. People talking about con's bars (some of which were corny) but tsu did nothing but spit the same boring gunplay bars with a few personals mixed in. And Tsu ended the last round looking weak like he knew he took the L.
 5 years ago '04        #125
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
I'm tired of all these URL n*ggas gimmick schemes.

Slow it Down, Multiple Choice, Priorities n*gga, Subtitles.... and all the terrible attempts at having them not be played.... (4-in-1 Slow it Down? *yawn*) .

That, and "say it again". n*ggas need to just rap..
 5 years ago '06        #126
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 1821 1821
 TizOnly1 said:

Slow it Down, Multiple Choice, Priorities n*gga, Subtitles.... and all the terrible attempts at having them not be played.... (4-in-1 Slow it Down? *yawn*) .

Stfu you dum a.ss, just rapping aint entertaining....go watch one of the ozone rap battles for people jus rapping
 5 years ago '04        #127
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,507 | Props total: 198 198
 Im Soo Special said:
^ must be a rick ross fan

has to be
 Fly or Die said:
I am. LOL. I listen to good music. If I decided to not listen to someone because they don't live what they rap about I wouldn't be able to listen to any hip hop artist. If you think any rapper lives what they rap about then "You just another lost n*gga". Shout out to Loaded Lux.
 Y2Dre said:
I don't believe surf either, he's 5'6 in real life. None of these battle rappers is tough. It's entertainment. I could care less about believability, but for any one to take points from con cuz hea not believable is just stupid.

Yall too funny what the fu*k were yall watching?! Tsu Surf did his thing 2-1 it's one thing to have Bars that's one aspect to battles but when you come with Delivery in ya face Grown Man talk and bars how do yall figure Tsu Surf lost?? i agree yall must listen to Rick Ross Hard. Because the battle was over in the 2nd round when Tsu Surf said

"If all ya Money on ya Outfit what the fu*k is in ya Pocket?!"

yall don't know sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #128
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
battle was disappointing
con 2-1
con was just too clever
 5 years ago '04        #129
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
i had it as a draw...

1 - draw
2 - surf
3 - con
 5 years ago '04        #130
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 authenic said:
Stfu you dum a.ss, just rapping aint entertaining....go watch one of the ozone rap battles for people jus rapping
Bars over bullsh*t
 12-26-2012, 09:19 AM         #131
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
surf won ..........good battle though.

u would surf....in frank's ocean.
 5 years ago '07        #132
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
Apparently y'all know something I don't cuz to me Con clowned that n*gga, wasnt even close.
 5 years ago '04        #133
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,507 | Props total: 198 198
 Y2Dre said:
"Grown man bars" or "real n*gga sh*t" is just code for "I'm gonna rap a lot of sh*t with no punchlines or metaphors because I ran out of sh*t to say". I'm not trying to hear life lessons in a rap battle. Rex tried that grown man bars sh*t vs Con and lost. DnA tried the "real n*gga sh*t" in his third vs Yung ill and got 3-0'd in the process.

I wanna hear some punchlines, metaphors, name flip, or schemes.

Not motivational tweets in the form of rap battling.
 5 years ago '08        #134
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Donaldsjuan said:
Apparently y'all know something I don't cuz to me Con clowned that n*gga, wasnt even close.
u saw the same battle i saw i don't see how suf won a round at all. And he ended his second and third early
 12-26-2012, 10:16 AM         #135
TheDapoMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:

its a battle my n*gga lmao this sh*t aint over no beat. Everyone has their own thing that they do.
 12-26-2012, 10:21 AM         #136
TheDapoMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of yall n*ggas in this thread and this the first battle u ever seen in ur life. If ur not up on the battle culture or what makes a n*gga a good battler, then dont comment

I like Con. Dont think hes OD nice but hes good. THis wasnt even his best showing nor was it Surf's. But to give it to Con I dunno. He just punched more. some were hot, some were good but some were def lame as hell. Just like in a boxing match. Not always the n*gga who swings more who wins or even the n*gga who f!ghts harder. Its about calculated punches and ones that hit hard. Tsu's sh*ts hit hard (where Con live, where he worked, how he not from brooklyn) and all Con was saying was sh*t we heard before (surf got locked for straps and hes not really crip)

its not always about punches or performance
 5 years ago '07        #137
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,386 | Props total: 2072 2072
edged it to surf but maybe a draw

con had way to many filler/corny lines
 5 years ago '04        #138
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 TheDapoMan said:
its a battle my n*gga lmao this sh*t aint over no beat. Everyone has their own thing that they do.
n*gga all this WWF tagline bullsh*t is recent (last two years or so), and it's fu*king corny. sh*t was cool at first, but now it's predictable, and it's lame. n*ggas stretching they sh*t too far, and then the opponent comes with their little cute lines about the other n*ggas tagline, or they attempt it them self... sh*t is tired.

And you crazy acting like this sh*t is some integral part of battle "culture and tradition". Only URL n*ggas do it, and it's only been recently. And not even all them n*ggas do it. Hollow don't do it. n*gga just give you bars. You n*ggas hype up too much whack sh*t, for the effect. Sorry.. I'll take bars.
 5 years ago '09        #139
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
Con ate this n*gga alive

1st round - Con by a landslide

2nd round - even Budden took an L in this round but Tsu shaded this round.

3rd round - Con

conceited won this & it ain't debatable
 5 years ago '08        #140
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 2090 2090
all you n*ggaz sayin agression is wack in a battle

what fu*kin era do yall come from, you might as well not battle if you aint gon come wit no agression, thats how these battle raps even got poppin (lux, reed, mook, jones, etc)
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago