"Suck a nigga dick for some TrukFit" - Lil Wayne

most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Jay Z Convinces Meek Not To Meet With Trump
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
7690 pageviews
60 comments


g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
avatar space
space
$8,990 | Props total: 1264 1264
"Suck a n*gga d!ck for some TrukFit" - Lil Wayne
 

 
How can a n*gga spit that line and not even have 1 item of clothing for women unless he implying that he wants n*ggas to suck his d!ck for some clothes... Weezy kissin guys n sh-t fu-k is wrong with this n*gga :shocked2:


[video - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 TRUKFITÂ*|Â*Shop the TRUKFIT Official Store

60 comments for ""Suck a nigga dick for some TrukFit" - Lil Wayne"

 5 years ago '11        #2
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$6,228 | Props total: 905 905
U have to be from Louisiana to even get the line. Listen to some bounce music this is a classic line. "bi*ch stop talking that sh*t/ suck a n*gga d!ck for an outfit." Two white tees some kaki pants and some allstars for the dance.


Last edited by Suppafresh; 12-24-2012 at 10:54 PM..
 12-24-2012, 10:58 PM         #3
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:
U have to be from Louisiana to even get the line. Listen to some bounce music this is a classic line. "bi*ch stop talking that sh*t/ suck a n*gga d!ck for an outfit." Two white tees some kaki pants and some allstars for the dance.
dont put lames up on game
 5 years ago '11        #4
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$6,228 | Props total: 905 905
 SouLow said:
dont put lames up on game
n*ggas always reaching for gay sh*t on this site.
 5 years ago '12        #5
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,788 | Props total: 4009 4009
Don't know wtf y'all talmbout, but Truckfit has Men's clothes ONLY!
 5 years ago '05        #6
g0tt1 211 heat pts211 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,990 | Props total: 1264 1264
 BIGMARS said:
Don't know wtf y'all talmbout, but Truckfit has Men's clothes ONLY!
Lil Wayne stans cant accept the fact that its only for men... Women aint wearing that sh*t fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '05        #7
g0tt1 211 heat pts211 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,990 | Props total: 1264 1264
 Heat in 5 said:
Are you stupid n*gga? Trukfit is unis3x bi*ches wear that sh*t ALL the fu*kin time
You stupid a.ss n*gga aint no bi*ch wearing men's clothes... You must be knowing some gorilla bi*ches who wear men clothing. f*ggot a.ss homo
 12-24-2012, 11:24 PM         #8
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g0tt1 said:
Lil Wayne stans cant accept the fact that its only for men... Women aint wearing that sh*t fu*k outta here
you just mad cause that line went over your head, step up your classic hip hop knowledge n*gga.
 5 years ago '05        #9
Dat 1 Dude 
space
avatar space
space
$3,571 | Props total: 319 319
 SouLow said:
you just mad cause that line went over your head, step up your classic hip hop knowledge n*gga.
I don't like Wayne at all and I would never say a Wayne line went over anyone's head but you did kind if have to be from Louisiana to get it.. or understand I, I guess.. suck a n*gga dck for an outfit has been sketched into our brains.
 5 years ago '11        #10
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$6,228 | Props total: 905 905
 SouLow said:
you just mad cause that line went over your head, step up your classic hip hop knowledge n*gga.
n*ggas reaching
 5 years ago '07        #11
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
DJ Jimi homage
 5 years ago '07        #12
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,979 | Props total: 1568 1568
ts lost
 5 years ago '12        #13
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$8,899 | Props total: 1112 1112
 Heat in 5 said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


infact google trukfit for girls



lemme know when you want me to stop makin you feel stupid

/threadfail

n*gga you even made an alt account to make you feel better
Dec 2012?
 12-25-2012, 01:15 AM         #14
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid muhfu*ker 5 star tatted on his ceiling


 5 years ago '10        #15
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 Suppafresh said:
n*ggas always reaching for gay sh*t on this site.


homos3xuals are rampant in hip hop thats why, get out your feelings


f*ggot
 5 years ago '07        #16
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
Damn

TS how you feel?

You want some Ice?

Lemme go get you some ice. BRB
 5 years ago '08        #17
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
That whole "women's trukfit" argument would work if that line was discussing women
"n*ggas gonna talk they ain’t talking bout sh*t
n*ggas gonna bark I go Mike Vick
fu*kin’ fu*k n*ggas on that fu*k sh*t
Suck a n*gga d!ck for some Trukfit"
- Burn

That n*gga is talking about n*ggas, males.
But it's kinda in the same vein as BIGs "you look so good I'd suck ya daddy d!ck", where the object is so amazing that you'd do anything to get, even something as extreme as giving another man neck.

It's a gay a.ss line just like BIG's, but its supposed to be and it doesn't imply the speaker's s3xuality any more than it implies the gay a.ss sh*t they're thinking about.
 5 years ago '10        #18
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 RokkyRok said:
That whole "women's trukfit" argument would work if that line was discussing women
"n*ggas gonna talk they ain’t talking bout sh*t
n*ggas gonna bark I go Mike Vick
fu*kin’ fu*k n*ggas on that fu*k sh*t
Suck a n*gga d!ck for some Trukfit"
- Burn

That n*gga is talking about n*ggas, males.
But it's kinda in the same vein as BIGs "you look so good I'd suck ya daddy d!ck", where the object is so amazing that you'd do anything to get, even something as extreme as giving another man neck.

It's a gay a.ss line just like BIG's, but its supposed to be and it doesn't imply the speaker's s3xuality any more than it implies the gay a.ss sh*t they're thinking about.

thread saved
 5 years ago '10        #19
t from the 617 
space
avatar space
space
$4,129 | Props total: 8346 8346
i always thought that line came from the 8ball and mjg song.. "suck a n*gga d!ck for an outfit, when you get through get out bi*ch"
 5 years ago '04        #20
Merle 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 g0tt1 said:
You stupid a.ss n*gga aint no bi*ch wearing men's clothes... You must be knowing some gorilla bi*ches who wear men clothing. f*ggot a.ss homo
In my opinion, girls wanting to wear any clothing related to hiphop (hoodies, t-shirts,...), wether inteded for men or women, will most likely not make part of the population beautiful women

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy