Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Phonk$ said:
It is imo...

Just like the early 2000's all over, vick got the big endorsements with nike etc. Had the nfl going crazy talking mvp and all that sh*t.

Yes, rg3 is a better passer of the football, but let's not act like vick use to bomb them sh*ts to.
everyone sh*tted on vick throwing the ball though...he took it personal, rg3 is light years better than vick in that aspect. they really arent the same player, rg3 is a better quarterback now that vick has ever been in his whole career
 5 years ago '04        #22
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
in his younger days, yes, vick looked more to run

like i said, the only similarity in their games are the strong arms, fast speed, and gamebreaking abilities
 5 years ago '12        #23
RATCHET 
space
space
$2,382 | Props total: 277 277
Lol @ Vick.

RG3 actually has accuracy and not just a scrambling QB.

Chill.
 12-24-2012, 11:59 PM         #24
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd love to see RG3 with that 04 ATL team with NO coach, No Line and NO playmakers

lmao n*gga made Crumpler a 3 time probowler lmao
 5 years ago '11        #25
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17717 17717
and this is why RG3 said what he said. And I don't blame the n*gga one bit. Vick was nowhere near as successful as RG3 in the early going was but we're still comparing them.
 12-25-2012, 12:02 AM         #26
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
in his younger days, yes, vick looked more to run

like i said, the only similarity in their games are the strong arms, fast speed, and gamebreaking abilities
ever thought that vick just doesnt make players better?
 5 years ago '05        #27
space
space
 k3llz said:
i'd love to see RG3 with that 04 ATL team with NO coach, No Line and NO playmakers

homie its not even about team success, its about their skillset at the position. you can compare them when vick was at va tech and rg3 was at baylor and you will see the same thing. when it comes to throwing the ball rg3 trumps vick. you can talk about coaches but vick not improving when in atl can also be considered self inflicted wounds considering him admitting he half-assed it the majority of his time there. should we compare these 2 work ethic now that im thinking about it?
 5 years ago '05        #28
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,545 | Props total: 276 276
 Phonk$ said:
It is imo...

Just like the early 2000's all over, vick got the big endorsements with nike etc. Had the nfl going crazy talking mvp and all that sh*t.

Yes, rg3 is a better passer of the football, but let's not act like vick use to bomb them sh*ts to.
Isn't even close..
 12-25-2012, 12:15 AM         #29
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vick was more liked, more popular bigger athlete than RG3...everybody had this n*gga jersey...Vick changed the fu*king game, i don't give a flying fu*k what u n*ggaz say or think

Merry Christmas!!! i'm out
 5 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 k3llz said:
Vick was more liked, more popular bigger athlete than RG3...everybody had this n*gga jersey...Vick changed the fu*king game, i don't give a flying fu*k what u n*ggaz say or think

the doesnt really have anything to do with skill set but happy holidays to you as well
 5 years ago '04        #31
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6452 6452
 Liquid-Science said:
Vick's had so many concussions that he forgot about Randall Cunningham

A n*gga that ran but passed too
haha true
 5 years ago '07        #32
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,719 | Props total: 17971 17971
 k3llz said:

k3llz said:

and here we have Mike Vick's bottom bi*ch making his daily routine of posting in Vick threads,i bet you'd bare a child for him if he gave you the chance
 5 years ago '06        #33
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
damm hope chip doesn't get the eagles gig next year.. not trying to see vick again lol

first off, randall birthed vick's style... imo the fu*k dude is talking about... Cunningham had probably the sh*ttiest O- line ever... cats should do some research... Buddy Ryan said lineman are just fat cows that mess up the field... Randall could throw the deep ball better, and that was Vicks main strong spot, outside scrambling around.... Randall could throw routes that Vick couldn't also... case in point a near 40 year old dude almost getting the Vikes to the superbowl

RG3 is about that life... He is smarter, more dedicated, a better leader etc etc.... " We talking about a rookie lol" barring a Major injury RG3 will sh*t on Vicks career.... besides them being black and fleet of foot, pointless match up....
 12-25-2012, 01:27 AM         #34
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vick won and will win sun
 5 years ago '11        #35
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
dont know bout all that but I like this quote

"You have to give credit to Coach (Mike) Shanahan," Vick said. "You can have a guy with all the talent in the world, but if you don't know how to use it, what's the point? So a lot of credit to Mike Shanahan, and a lot of credit to RGIII, staying true to his game.

forever mad why we stopped using the read option he and Shady ate good off it his near MVP season

Last edited by ricengravy; 12-25-2012 at 01:46 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #36
space
space
space
 ricengravy said:
dont know bout all that but I like this quote

"You have to give credit to Coach (Mike) Shanahan," Vick said. "You can have a guy with all the talent in the world, but if you don't know how to use it, what's the point? So a lot of credit to Mike Shanahan, and a lot of credit to RGIII, staying true to his game.

forever mad why we stopped using the read option he and Shady ate good off it his near MVP season
shady is going out of his way to big up andy... westbrook also.... andy put all these cats in the best spot to get pay dirt... MM not so much at times.. but not buying a coaching issue... rg3 was gonna beast anyway, and are we gonna act like like shanahan didn't have questions of being able to be productive before
 5 years ago '11        #37
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
 ginobili 20 said:
shady is going out of his way to big up andy... westbrook also.... andy put all these cats in the best spot to get pay dirt... MM not so much at times.. but not buying a coaching issue... rg3 was gonna beast anyway, and are we gonna act like like shanahan didn't have questions of being able to be productive before
Redskins know what they have in Griffin and utilize their offense around his strengths Eagles not so much .......they did the same sht with McNabb

only thing Vick originated was having n*ggas who ran 4.3 40 times play QB
 5 years ago '06        #38
space
space
space
 ricengravy said:
Redskins know what they have in Griffin and utilize their offense around his strengths Eagles not so much .......they did the same sht with McNabb

only thing Vick originated was having n*ggas who ran 4.3 40 times play QB
pretty much fam... I'll never understand why vick and Rg3 are compared... but donny in his prime was always nicer then vick anyway... When 5 got old not so much... he lost his drive..... was just time to move on....

no need 2 make sh*t more complicated then it is.... nab had better o line play, but Vick was never gonna get the team over the hump.... not all on him, only stans on this site bring that sh*t up anyway... we kinda a mess tbh lol..... A ton of sh*t needs to be addressed...
 5 years ago '04        #39
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 Liquid-Science said:
Vick's had so many concussions that he forgot about Randall Cunningham

A n*gga that ran but passed too
Yeah Randall & Steve Young were both infamous for running and throwing. They are the OG's.
 5 years ago '04        #40
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
Best scrambling qb of all time Steve young.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy