Pro Era's Capital Steez Reportedly Dead At Age 19, Joey Bada$$ Reacts

most viewed right now
 83
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
221 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$5,770 | Props total: 1243 1243
 Austin Foyt said:
who are you to say he is wrong for worshiping Satan? there is nothing wrong with that.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #62
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
 King Allister said:

[pic - click to view]

Can someone please explain wtf this says ..i Can't read it
 12-25-2012, 01:16 PM         #63
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
who are you to say he is wrong for worshiping Satan? there is nothing wrong with that.


Obviously there is if it requires you to off yourself .....

What kind of religion tells you to k!ll your self? Everybody know that sh*t doesn't make sense.
 5 years ago '11        #64
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
 dejordan said:
if i was in the nostalgia rap crew of worst rap names ever i would probably k!ll my self too. r.i.p.
 12-25-2012, 01:51 PM         #65
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
who are you to say he is wrong for worshiping Satan? there is nothing wrong with that.
 12-25-2012, 01:54 PM         #66
SouLow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
Satanism isn't what you think. If they ban Satanism they should ban every other religion. It's not a fad... this is a lifestyle. Steez will be blessed in the afterlife thanks to Satan. You need to stop spreading that Jesus Christ blasphemy.
 5 years ago '09        #67
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,857 | Props total: 9391 9391
 jaycee said:
Can someone please explain wtf this says ..i Can't read it
the kid who k!lled himself was on facebook saying he' worshipped the devil but needed additional knowledge from other satanist, some kid i guess came thru to school him, when did blakcs from the hood get into devil worshipping, always thought that was something europeans or old white hedonistic liberals did
 5 years ago '09        #68
spider-man 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$395 | Props total: 64 64
This n*gga was on some satanic sh*t REAL HARD
 5 years ago '09        #69
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,857 | Props total: 9391 9391
 Austin Foyt said:
Satanism isn't what you think. If they ban Satanism they should ban every other religion. It's not a fad... this is a lifestyle. Steez will be blessed in the afterlife thanks to Satan. .
:ohhe llnonas:
 12-25-2012, 02:20 PM         #70
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey's sacrifice
 5 years ago '06        #71
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
why are people saying he was into satanic sh*t???
 5 years ago '06        #72
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
 Jacc Blacc said:
the kid who k!lled himself was on facebook saying he' worshipped the devil but needed additional knowledge from other satanist, some kid i guess came thru to school him, when did blakcs from the hood get into devil worshipping, always thought that was something europeans or old white hedonistic liberals did

ahh man he must to been high or something
 5 years ago '09        #73
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,857 | Props total: 9391 9391
 jaycee said:
why are people saying he was into satanic sh*t???

[pic - click to view]



he's the jamal dewar kid posting the satan pictures and asking people to teach him how to do the stanic sh*t because he's "green" and "inexperienced"

hard to feel sorry for a kid who sorships the devil, he probablty comitted suicide to give his soul to the devil, when will they learn jesus is the truth the way and the light only way to heaven is thru him, not worshipping satan
 5 years ago '11        #74
MC Puto 
space
avatar space
space
$679 | Props total: 446 446
 Jacc Blacc said:
the kid who k!lled himself was on facebook saying he' worshipped the devil but needed additional knowledge from other satanist, some kid i guess came thru to school him, when did blakcs from the hood get into devil worshipping, always thought that was something europeans or old white hedonistic liberals did

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #75
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
 Jacc Blacc said:

[pic - click to view]



he's the jamal dewar kid posting the satan pictures and asking people to teach him how to do the stanic sh*t because he's "green" and "inexperienced"

hard to feel sorry for a kid who sorships the devil, he probablty comitted suicide to give his soul to the devil, when will they learn jesus is the truth the way and the light only way to heaven is thru him, not worshipping satan
this is crazy he must of had some real mental problems or he was getting waaay too high
 5 years ago '05        #76
GoDzSoN35 
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
Dude was dope too RIP
 5 years ago '10        #77
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 Austin Foyt said:
who are you to say he is wrong for worshiping Satan? there is nothing wrong with that.
* Don't be an annoyance or e-beef/troll in the BXSC


stfu trolling with that evil
 MC Puto said:

[pic - click to view]





#shockvalue
 5 years ago '05        #78
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
okay its time for me to log off...

yall seriously believe in these sacrifices?...

its like the public believes in order to be a star you gotta be gay or into some demon sh*t.. .. i know the industry full of crazies, but its the constant bombardant of subhuman hate, and media slander thats creates that...

OH and some execs...

anyway..

RIP to him..
 12-26-2012, 12:21 AM         #79
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:
* Don't be an annoyance or e-beef/troll in the BXSC


stfu trolling with that evil






#shockvalue
negative
 5 years ago '10        #80
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 Minister said:
negative

what?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
109 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
I will marry this woman for real.
101 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
NBA This nigga Wilt Chamberlain a hater
65 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
54 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
135 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 21
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy