Dec 24 - Firefighters responding to house fire are met with gunfire

most viewed right now
 129
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 107
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-25-2012, 03:00 AM         #61
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ummm what the fu*k....
 12-25-2012, 03:09 AM         #62
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good ol' american gun culture


so many guns floating around and such a lax attitude towards obtaining one that even a convicted sociopath can get his hands on one. something has got to fu*king give. fu*k guns
 5 years ago '05        #63
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
 Hydroman said:
Sounds like somebody was purposely trying to burn that sh*t down and didn't want any interference.
 12-25-2012, 06:08 AM         #64
Moc5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
the govt and the corporate interest benefits too much from gun sales, to want a ban
yeah but theyd rather have all the guns on their side while making it as hard as possible to get one as a civilian.to take "power" from people. stop being stupid.
 12-25-2012, 06:17 AM         #65
Moc5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
its easier to blame the govt on some conspiracy, than to actually raise their kids right, address real social issues and actually try to fix society's ills, and so forth

thats why these nuts keep going on and on
no it's because when you have multiple cases of mass shooting all with similar details and evidence hidden or changed. all with a young socially awkward fu*k boy at the center of it. James holmes had hundreds of thousands of $'s in weapons and sh*t like that. When info doesnt add up and it happens over and over again. Thats when it seems like a conspiracy is taking place. WE conspiracy nuts could be wrong. but it's a damn shame that sh*t looks far to fishy around here and there are still people not trying to question anything. there are apparently eye witnesses from aurora who aren't able to get into contact with the media. sh*t like that is weird. don't be a little bi*ch and ask the obvious questions instead of being content with the answers given. Look up who the Holme's father is, that's not weird? rather be a conspiracy nut
 12-25-2012, 08:35 AM         #66
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Congrats on your freedom gun loving f*ggots
 5 years ago '06        #67
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 5 years ago '10        #68
VeX 
space
avatar space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 5 years ago '04        #69
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133
Wasnt a conspiracy. He tried to k!ll himself and put the house ablaze and firef!ghters were trying to do their job and he didnt want to live so he shot at them. I believe he k!lled himself. It's terrible that the firef!ghters got shot but they had no idea they were dealing with a mad man that wanted to die and willing to do whatever to let it happen. There was no sneaky plan to lure firef!ghters in. Some people dont even realize that just cause its new york, doesnt mean its new york city. I live in buffalo an hour away from webster and we're like 7 hours away from nyc. The media likes to take things and make it like theyre all the same animal. Like the bath salt sh*t. Suddenly everyone was "eating" everyone all over the place. These things happen all the time and the media likes to take something and run with it. Stop with the conspiracy theory.
 5 years ago '10        #70
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 DavidMSaze said:
Wasnt a conspiracy. He tried to k!ll himself and put the house ablaze and firef!ghters were trying to do their job and he didnt want to live so he shot at them. I believe he k!lled himself. It's terrible that the firef!ghters got shot but they had no idea they were dealing with a mad man that wanted to die and willing to do whatever to let it happen. There was no sneaky plan to lure firef!ghters in. Some people dont even realize that just cause its new york, doesnt mean its new york city. I live in buffalo an hour away from webster and we're like 7 hours away from nyc. The media likes to take things and make it like theyre all the same animal. Like the bath salt sh*t. Suddenly everyone was "eating" everyone all over the place. These things happen all the time and the media likes to take something and run with it. Stop with the conspiracy theory.
that bath salts sh*t was the biggest trollin/running joke of 2012
 5 years ago '06        #71
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Moc5 said:
yeah but theyd rather have all the guns on their side while making it as hard as possible to get one as a civilian.to take "power" from people. stop being stupid.
this statement made absolutely no sense
 5 years ago '06        #72
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Moc5 said:
no it's because when you have multiple cases of mass shooting all with similar details and evidence hidden or changed. all with a young socially awkward fu*k boy at the center of it. James holmes had hundreds of thousands of $'s in weapons and sh*t like that. When info doesnt add up and it happens over and over again. Thats when it seems like a conspiracy is taking place. WE conspiracy nuts could be wrong. but it's a damn shame that sh*t looks far to fishy around here and there are still people not trying to question anything. there are apparently eye witnesses from aurora who aren't able to get into contact with the media. sh*t like that is weird. don't be a little bi*ch and ask the obvious questions instead of being content with the answers given. Look up who the Holme's father is, that's not weird? rather be a conspiracy nut
countless shootings happen everyday in the hood, no conspiracy, its all black people's fault


a few white people go crazy, GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY no one mentions the lousy parenting and negligence to the person's mental health, it HAS to be a conspiracy

but if its a minority, thats just in their nature

where were the conspiracy nuts for the Vtech shooting? its only when its a white person, that people cry conspiracy, because people dont want to admit that well-off white people are just fallible as anyone else


Last edited by nightmare; 12-25-2012 at 11:04 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #73
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Western NY for another loss.

Central NY/Syracuse runs NY fu*kas.

And NYC/LI is cool too.

Western NY stays losing.
 12-25-2012, 12:13 PM         #74
One Shot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
What? That makes no sense... what do you mean? There was a fire, set up by the gunman, the firef!ghters showed up and he trapped them and fired on them... what the fu*k are you talking about?

Nightmare brings up a fair point though, there are corporate and gov't interests in guns, but this sh*t is just too weird. Like, why would this guy do this? The only explanation I can have is if he got fired by the Fire Department or something, or a local fireman was fu*king his wife. Because other wise, this just seems suspicious as fu*k.
I typed wrong, I was supposed to write: you act like this is the first time firef!ghters were fired upon when arriving on scene.
 5 years ago '06        #75
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 One Shot said:
I typed wrong, I was supposed to write: you act like this is the first time firef!ghters were fired upon when arriving on scene.
well, when looking for a conspiracy people have to act like its never happened before
 5 years ago '07        #76
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 2474 2474
r.i.p to those firef!ghters
 12-25-2012, 01:01 PM         #77
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
murrica
 5 years ago '11        #78
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 3485 3485
 Chris daRealist said:
So thats your idea of responsible gun owner, k!lling random people and fire f!ghters ?
 5 years ago '11        #79
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
You know what's hilarious about all of you conspiracy nuts? The fact that in the inner city there's gun violence every single day. Plenty of it.

But it's only a conspiracy when it's mainstream huh?
 5 years ago '09        #80
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
This is not a conspiracy. You can tell the ones that are valid for that.

This guy was just a copycat looking for attention.

The valid ones for a conspiracy argument is when "one person" with little to no experience with a gun goes in someplace and k!lls 20+ people with perfect accuracy and people report multiple shooters and tons of other info that just gets swept under the rug
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy