Dec 24 - Firefighters responding to house fire are met with gunfire

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2012, 07:52 AM         #1
6147 pageviews
84 comments

s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dec 24 - Firef!ghters responding to house fire are met with gunfire

December 24th, 2012
08:39 AM ET

Post by: CNN news blog editor Mallory Simon

Firef!ghters who responded to a fire in Webster, New York, were shot at as they tried to put out flames that tore through a home, the town's fire marshal told CNN.

Gunfire erupted as firef!ghters responded to a call shortly before 6 a.m. Monday at a residence on Lake Road in the small town of Webster, Fire Marshal Rob Boutillier said. Webster is about 15 miles east of Rochester, New York, near Lake Ontario.

Two firef!ghters from the scene are now being treated at a hospital in Rochester, according to Strong Memorial Hospital public relations director Terry D'Agostino.

Boutillier said one of the firef!ghters was in satisfactory condition.

He also said the fire has spread to a second house in the neighborhood. Firef!ghters are currently not f!ghting the active fire, according to Boutillier, because of the gunfire.

[pic - click to view]

Firef!ghters responding to house fire are met with gunfire – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

84 comments for "Dec 24 - Firefighters responding to house fire are met with gunfire"

5 years ago '06        #2
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8914 8914
Wait whattttt lolollll shooting at a fire f!ghter because?
 5 years ago '09        #3
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
Damn.so close to home but yeah ^^i don't understand either
 12-24-2012, 08:31 AM         #4
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackRepub85 said:
They have a hard enough time f!ghting mother nature, now they gotta worry about being shot too.
 5 years ago '05        #5
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 6940 6940
No this can not be real they risking their lives f!ghting this fire to protect your life and you shoot at them Americans have to be some of the dumbest muthafu*kas on earth.
 5 years ago '06        #6
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
this is beyond ignorant
 5 years ago '05        #7
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
I bet it was a "responsible gun owner" too, lol
 5 years ago '07        #8
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
4 shot, 2 dead
 12-24-2012, 09:52 AM         #9
One Shot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scumbag trash.
 5 years ago '05        #10
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1595 1595
my city is on some bullsh*t.

come too put a fire out and get fired on? n*ggas cant even do they jobs out here. damn shame
 12-24-2012, 10:12 AM         #11
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay... I wasn't on with those conspiracy dudes talking about how all these shootings are planned and the end game is to take guns away from the public, but this is just ridiculous. No motive, an attack on firef!ghters who in this country since 9/11 have taken on this against all odds hero reputation, this is just too orchestrated in my opinion. I'm not on that conspiracy sh*t, but I have to pause here because this sh*t is not natural. I don't even own guns, I don't care at all about guns, but this is too obvious IMO now. This sh*t is deliberate, and it's aimed to convince more Americans that we need to ban guns.

Simple as that.

5 years ago '06        #12
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
Okay... I wasn't on with those conspiracy dudes talking about how all these shootings are planned and the end game is to take guns away from the public, but this is just ridiculous. No motive, an attack on firef!ghters who in this country since 9/11 have taken on this against all odds hero reputation, this is just too orchestrated in my opinion. I'm not on that conspiracy sh*t, but I have to pause here because this sh*t is not natural. I don't even own guns, I don't care at all about guns, but this is too obvious IMO now. This sh*t is deliberate, and it's aimed to convince more Americans that we need to ban guns.

Simple as that.

the govt and the corporate interest benefits too much from gun sales, to want a ban
 5 years ago '11        #13
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
2 firef!ghters are dead.
 5 years ago '06        #14
space
space
 Jesszman said:
2 firef!ghters are dead.
 5 years ago '06        #15
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
God damn shame
 12-24-2012, 11:58 AM         #16
One Shot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:

Simple as that.

you act as if this is the first time firef!ghters arriving on scene.
 5 years ago '06        #17
space
space
 Chris daRealist said:
So thats your idea of responsible gun owner, k!lling random people and fire f!ghters ?
she was obviously being sarcastic
 12-24-2012, 12:04 PM         #18
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Shot said:
you act as if this is the first time firef!ghters arriving on scene.
What? That makes no sense... what do you mean? There was a fire, set up by the gunman, the firef!ghters showed up and he trapped them and fired on them... what the fu*k are you talking about?

Nightmare brings up a fair point though, there are corporate and gov't interests in guns, but this sh*t is just too weird. Like, why would this guy do this? The only explanation I can have is if he got fired by the Fire Department or something, or a local fireman was fu*king his wife. Because other wise, this just seems suspicious as fu*k.
 5 years ago '05        #19
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
Sounds like somebody was purposely trying to burn that sh*t down and didn't want any interference.
 5 years ago '06        #20
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18813 18813
The media has really been pumping the mass shooting coverage...

This is horrible tho.. Wow, fu*k.. Those poor guys were rushing in to help, and what happens? Some sadistic nit shoots them...

It's just a tuff situation right now in America man.. So many ppl are going thru it.. And they lose it and they shoot sh*t up and destroy lives forever.. It's nuts.. And it looks like there's no end in sight..

The conspiracy theorist's will go on and on abt how this is an orchestrated chain of events, and the "endgame" is to get all civilians' weapons.. Smh.. It's just ridiculous man..

Somethin gotta change..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy