Runner Up Oklahoma City Thunder @ Champion Miami Heat (2012 NBA Finals Rematch) [12/25 5:30PM ABC]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Federline wants Britney Spears to pay $60K a month in child support is..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #241
raymond05 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$3,906 | Props total: 1055 1055
They had another time out as well, KD needed to get a better look. But anyway OKC just hhave to pplay better against MIA or there gonna lose in 5 again, they need more from the bigs, without looking at the numbers felt like they were out rebounded which is just ridiculous. PThey need to trade the young guys and picks for a centre
 5 years ago '05        #242
iggyemu 
space
space
$25,273 | Props total: 5693 5693
 maxnn said:
Really? Looked it up, he is avg 25 minutes per game in december
Maybe its less than 3 weeks. But he hasn't been playing the minutes he did in November. He essentially ate all of Battier' minutes especially in the 4th. I have watched the games and he definitely has been on the floor a lot less. Kinda strange the #s don't back me up though...oh well..
 5 years ago '07        #243
raymond05 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$3,906 | Props total: 1055 1055
 PG-13 said:
OKC had like 40 fu*king freethrow shots that game yet the refs favored Miami?
Heat took like 30 threes tho, Durant was basically ttaken out of the first half, and plenty of questionable calls against them
 5 years ago '10        #244
ryu171 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$324 | Props total: 114 114
OKC shot 20 more free throws and n*ggas is still bi*ching about the refs
 5 years ago '11        #245
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
space
$20,312 | Props total: 10792 10792
 iggyemu said:
Maybe its less than 3 weeks. But he hasn't been playing the minutes he did in November. He essentially ate all of Battier' minutes especially in the 4th. I have watched the games and he definitely has been on the floor a lot less. Kinda strange the #s don't back me up though...oh well..
well I believe ray wasn't playing many first half minutes which probably threw you off, but was playing a lot in the 2nd half especially the 4th, when earlier in the season he was pretty consistent with minutes in the 1st 3 quarters and played a lot in the 4th as well.

raymond05 said:
Heat took like 30 threes tho, Durant was basically ttaken out of the first half, and plenty of questionable calls against them
there was questionable calls all over against every team the entire team... this sh*t is getting lame, 1 bad call goes the heats way everything else is thrown out the window and peoples opinion already made up that it's "fixed"
 5 years ago '08        #246
JCyclops 13 heat pts13
space
space
$8,925 | Props total: 4130 4130
n*gga Westbrook has some of the lowest BBall IQ, bruh plays too selfish.
 5 years ago '11        #247
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
The refs
 5 years ago '05        #248
iggyemu 
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
well I believe ray wasn't playing many first half minutes which probably threw you off, but was playing a lot in the 2nd half especially the 4th, when earlier in the season he was pretty consistent with minutes in the 1st 3 quarters and played a lot in the 4th as well.
Yea maybe. I definitely didn't check the stat. I just haven't seen him on the floor as much since we started to play better defense. And other than tonight Battier has been playing more 4th Q minutes than Ray in recent weeks.
 5 years ago '08        #249
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,420 | Props total: 6147 6147
Did Perkins get away w/a pretty bad loose ball foul before Westbrook had a chance? I headed out as soon as he missed, but I can't recall.
 5 years ago '04        #250
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
Good game, but there was a foul on Westbrook at then end of the game...
 12-25-2012, 06:48 PM         #251
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
We champions. We played the defense...and made the shots we needed to win. A lot more to get better at but I like the fact that when we need it we can be great defensively. We can be great on the boards. And we can make the plays offensively to win.

And Wade...I never doubted that when he we need him he'll be there. He showed athleticism tonight that I think we all thought he had lost. I don't care if Wade averages 15 points a game the rest of the season. As long as he his healthy going into the playoffs I know he'll be great.

Good win...and yes...we'll get destroyed in OKC in February. But that's OK.
with that I believe in Wade BS

dont act like ur f*ggot a.ss aint want him traded
 5 years ago '06        #252
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,376 | Props total: 668 668
Its obvious that the Thunder will never win with Westbrook. I can see the Heat beating them in 5 or 6 again. They will probably come out the West though...
 12-25-2012, 06:49 PM         #253
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-gip said:
Its obvious that the Thunder will never win with Westbrook. I can see the Heat beating them in 5 or 6 again. They will probably come out the West though...
HeAT in 4
 5 years ago '05        #254
iggyemu 
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
with that I believe in Wade BS

dont act like ur f*ggot a.ss aint want him traded
Oh yea....he was crap in that Boston series. And when we were down 2-3 and everyone was talking about blowing it up. I wanted him TRADED. Well LeBron saved that series and Wade played well in the Finals.

I am specifically referring to people doubting his ability to be great this season. People thinking someone is done and wanting someone traded isn't the same thing bro. You gotta be better than that because I am not going to explain every little thing to simple minded individuals.
 5 years ago '06        #255
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,574 | Props total: 1153 1153
fu*k them refs
 12-25-2012, 06:56 PM         #256
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
Oh yea....he was crap in that Boston series. And when we were down 2-3 and everyone was talking about blowing it up. I wanted him TRADED. Well LeBron saved that series and Wade played well in the Finals.

I am specifically referring to people doubting his ability to be great this season. People thinking someone is done and wanting someone traded isn't the same thing bro. You gotta be better than that because I am not going to explain every little thing to simple minded individuals.
ahh stfu and stop tryin to save face

its exactly the same thing, u wanted him traded because u thought he was done so stop it
 5 years ago '05        #257
iggyemu 
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
ahh stfu and stop tryin to save face

its exactly the same thing, u wanted him traded because u thought he was done so stop it
LOL...OK..

But don't act like he didn't give reason for me or anyone else to think like that in last year's playoffs. But like I said in reference to my original D-Wade thoughts....I am specifically talking about this season where media and fans are thinking he is no longer elite. He proved me wrong last year because from games 2-5 of the Finals he was the perfect compliment to LeBron. Not going to doubt him again..
 5 years ago '09        #258
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$38,222 | Props total: 23700 23700
Another game where Scott Brooks shows himself as being a inept coach...No clue why he plays Perk so much against MIA even tho he is completely useless when he could have played Collison a guy who is gonna play better help defense, set better screens, and at least can knock down a shot here and there.

Westbrook also had another terrible game but i wasn't expecting much from him he always seems to struggle against the Heat only positive is he rebounded well...OKC got plenty of help from the refs tonight and still couldn't get it done blame mainly is on Brooks and Perkins lap.
 12-25-2012, 07:03 PM         #259
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
LOL...OK..

But don't act like he didn't give reason for me or anyone else to think like that in last year's playoffs. But like I said in reference to my original D-Wade thoughts....I am specifically talking about this season where media and fans are thinking he is no longer elite. He proved me wrong last year because from 2-5 of the Finals he was the perfect compliment to LeBron. Not going to doubt him again..
u fu*king better not!
 5 years ago '05        #260
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,168 | Props total: 5394 5394
 Legit1 said:

Not sure if your serious. You can put up vids of anybody guarding him and say the same thing . On the flip side I could put up vids of the hundreds of shots he has hit over lebron. This proves nothing
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
106 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
100 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
48 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
164 comments
21 hours ago