Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 finishim said:
QBR itself is the most overrated stat

but that game was impressive

[pic - click to view]

Of course it is my dude, a Falcon has the #1 spot.
 5 years ago '05        #62
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10887 10887
Seattle ain't nothin to fu*k with at their house

49ers always seem to struggle against division opponents during the 2nd time they play them.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 5 years ago '04        #63
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 ImAMonster said:
In all honesty, how are the Packers looking this year? Y'all have been very under the radar so far, which is not like the media to be for the Packers.
TBH, offense is just NOW on the same page, running game is actually coming around, defense has played great for awhile now, giving up roughly 2 tds a game aside from the giants debacle, lets just say we're overall more well rounded than we were last year, even at 15-1
 5 years ago '05        #64
Ad1288 
space
space
$934 | Props total: 288 288
 finishim said:
TBH, offense is just NOW on the same page, running game is actually coming around, defense has played great for awhile now, giving up roughly 2 tds a game aside from the giants debacle, lets just say we're overall more well rounded than we were last year, even at 15-1
 5 years ago '04        #65
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 CutKidd21 said:
Denver loses to every team worth a sh*t on their schedule=Super Bowl Contenders and front runner for MVP

Falcons win the AFC west, NFC east, and NFC south, 33-4 at home= Easy Schedule, Overrated

Matt Ryan- 5th year 4481 yards, 31TD, 14 INT 100.2 passer rating= No one talks about him

Payton Manning-15th year 4355 yards, 34TD, 11INT 103.7 passer rating= Front runner for MVP

• Matt Ryan posted a 96.7 Total QBR in Saturday night’s win over the Detroit Lions. Ryan now has four games this season with a 95+ QBR, most in the NFL. In the QBR era, there has only been one other instance of a player having four or more games with a 95+ QBR in a season: Matt Ryan in 2008.

and he hasn't even hit his prime ... overrated as fu*k though
3 losses in the first 5 games of the season with a new qb in a new system coming off neck surgery....but yea we are the same team. I didn't know teams weren't allowed to improve throughout the season. Maybe the real reason falcons hold onto the beginning of the season is that was when u guys actually looked like a contender. Sad thing was we were still learning an offense with a qb coming off neck surgery in his 2nd game in a whole year who threw 3 picks in the first half and u still only beat us by 6 hahahaha
 5 years ago '04        #66
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
that rodgers still has the mvp crown, even though the media riding other players throughout the year with "heartwarming" stories will take it away
 5 years ago '04        #67
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
That can't be true because according to falcons fans teams can't improve or get on the same page throughout the season. So in their minds the packers are the same team they were week 1
 5 years ago '04        #68
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:

[pic - click to view]

Of course it is my dude, a Falcon has the #1 spot.
don't even mind you guys anymore, glad to see you guys do well, you deserve better then what we did to y'all in 10'

wouldn't mind it happened again in the championship though
 5 years ago '04        #69
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
That can't be true because according to falcons fans teams can't improve or get on the same page throughout the season. So in their minds the packers are the same team they were week 1
man with the injuries we had on offense, it was hard to ever get the whole unit together, jordy had missed 5 games, Jennings damn near the whole season, line shuffling the whole year, down to the 6th, 7th, and 8th option at rb, even Kuhn missed time

so glad clay is back on d too, but our corners have been outstanding since about week 5 or so
 5 years ago '09        #70
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
 NoLedge18720 said:
3 losses in the first 5 games of the season with a new qb in a new system coming off neck surgery....but yea we are the same team. I didn't know teams weren't allowed to improve throughout the season. Maybe the real reason falcons hold onto the beginning of the season is that was when u guys actually looked like a contender. Sad thing was we were still learning an offense with a qb coming off neck surgery in his 2nd game in a whole year who threw 3 picks in the first half and u still only beat us by 6 hahahaha
Oh word? You missed the past two Falcons games bruh? We're looking like more of a contender now than at any other part of the season. Nobody said your team didn't improve...Lol...Cutt was saying that everyone is taking the Broncos as superbowl contenders, meanwhile the Falcons are doing just as well if not a little better, and we're "overrated" and Matt Ryan is getting zero consideration. It wasn't even about the Broncos. It was that Peyton and Matt's numbers were about the same, but the reception of both of them are polar opposites.

Looks like someone has comprehension issues lol.
 5 years ago '04        #71
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Oh word? You missed the past two Falcons games bruh? We're looking like more of a contender now than at any other part of the season. Nobody said your team didn't improve...Lol...Cutt was saying that everyone is taking the Broncos as superbowl contenders, meanwhile the Falcons are doing just as well if not a little better, and we're "overrated" and Matt Ryan is getting zero consideration. It wasn't even about the Broncos. It was that Peyton and Matt's numbers were about the same, but the reception of both of them are polar opposites.

for the last 2 weeks all falcons talk about is the broncos. U guys obviously feel some type of way about us. All I've seen in football threads lately is falcons fans and u more than most hating on the broncos and discrediting their improvement and talking about these losses that happened so early in the season. No one in the league right now would name any other team besides the broncos as the hottest team in football and the team hitting on all cylinders. Guess that's y u keep hating on us
 5 years ago '04        #72
d2921 2850 heat pts2850 OP
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5415 5415
 5 years ago '09        #73
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
for the last 2 weeks all falcons talk about is the broncos. U guys obviously feel some type of way about us. All I've seen in football threads lately is falcons fans and u more than most hating on the broncos and discrediting their improvement and talking about these losses that happened so early in the season. No one in the league right now would name any other team besides the broncos as the hottest team in football and the team hitting on all cylinders. Guess that's y u keep hating on us
Bruh show me where I've been discrediting the Broncos improvement or talking about them the past 2 weeks. You don't know what the hell you're talking about. I ain't said sh*t about the Broncos cause quite frankly, I don't GIVE A sh*t about the Broncos...I'd love to see the proof where I've been hating on the Broncos, please, I beg you...
 5 years ago '04        #74
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
I'm not about to go doing research but anytime a falcons fan says something dumb or hates on other teams 9 times out of 10 its your annoying a.ss. You've been crying about the lack of respect the falcons are getting but instead of leaving it there u wanna talk reckless about other teams.

I just can't wait for u to disappear once the falcons don't win a playoff game again. Because we know u only show up to talk sh*t when the falcons do well
 5 years ago '07        #75
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
I learned that the playoffs are finally here and all the talk will be settled on the field

William moore better play this week to shake some of that rust off and get chris hope the fu*k off my field
 5 years ago '04        #76
d2921 2850 heat pts2850 OP
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5415 5415
Who are the falcons most likely too play week 1 off the playoffs

Last edited by d2921; 12-24-2012 at 04:40 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #77
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
I'm not about to go doing research but anytime a falcons fan says something dumb or hates on other teams 9 times out of 10 its your annoying a.ss. You've been crying about the lack of respect the falcons are getting but instead of leaving it there u wanna talk reckless about other teams.

I just can't wait for u to disappear once the falcons don't win a playoff game again. Because we know u only show up to talk sh*t when the falcons do well
I've actually been very humble this season so you must be mistaking me for someone else. I never cry about the lack of respect we get because I know why we don't get it. You are either A. Delusional. B. Stupid. or D. Just simply have no idea what the hell you're talking about. And you should know that I'm here regardless of if we're winning or losing. See last year, the offseason, and this year...I been here bi*chboy...You obviously don't know who you're talking about. Hell even people that don't like will vouch that I'm here and rep the Falcons win or lose...Ask Finishim about the year the Packers won...I was here then...Ask about last year when the Giants beat our a.ss...I was here then, too...fu*kboy.
 12-24-2012, 05:47 PM         #78
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d2921 said:
Who are the falcons most likely too play week 1 off the playoffs
IDK... but we all know who they're playing in their second game

nobody
 5 years ago '04        #79
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Megamind said:
IDK... but we all know who they're playing in their second game

nobody
 5 years ago '09        #80
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 ImAMonster said:

[pic - click to view]

what do you expect from a dude that spells knowledge wrong

and I don't give a fu*k if you were tryin to be clever it makes you look like the idiot you are
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy