Rewind: Rick Ross Leaks “Death Threats” A Heated Response Record to the GDS?

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,644 | Props total: 13024 13024
gd folk
 5 years ago '12        #62
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5695 5695
Notice how he always talks big sh*t then hides behind hoovers name... All cuz they liked ur song? Some n*ggas set trip and will k!ll u not givin a damn what the set or big homies say. So Ross needs to stop that like its gonna give him a pass... He seen what happened on everybody hates Chris when Chris used fat mikes name to get by... Then he went somewhere where no fux were givin bout a fat mike. all cool like " n*gga please, I know fat mike"... He had to run for his life. Calm down Ross.
 5 years ago '12        #63
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5695 5695
 SteveSS said:
Gangs are so fu*king stupid. Get some jobs you losers.
n*gga SHUT UP. Some gang lords r millionaires. What they need a job for? Do u even know the meaning of what gangs r? Yall hear the word and run with it. Do ur history. Just like how yall say n*ggas who shoot can't f!ght... If a UFC n*gga shoots me, u think Imma say oh he can't f!ght? Hell no. And some gang members are cops, u didn't hear bout that white female cop who covered up a murder 2 boys committed?? Come to find out, she was a crop and the 2 dudes were under her. U think some lawyers ain't in gangs? DL hughley was a blood... Just shut up.
 5 years ago '05        #64
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
thing is... those lines aren't hot... cool you getting bullied... how you gonna make it a hot rhyme? thats what i want to know.
 5 years ago '04        #65
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 146 146
this sh*t go hard for it not to be ross but it could be him jus changed his voice
 5 years ago '06        #66
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944

5 years ago '11        #67
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 datheron said:
we live in 2013 dumb fu*k
 01-29-2013, 05:15 AM         #68
kaotikuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t betetr than ross
 5 years ago '05        #69
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,221 | Props total: 9629 9629
 J_Teflon said:
ross came in your mouth
 01-29-2013, 06:12 AM         #70
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illini10fan said:
but what ross seems to not thinking about is it dont matter if you go through Larry Jr..cause he's not involved with all of Folk world wide. Real orders from the top..and just cause he cool with larry jr as he says Larry could have a price on his head for something deeper than rap. you never know. But if this was even folks that shot at him these n*ggas not shotting for no reason. Some regular a.ss n*gga coulda put a price on his head. He should prolly be bullet proof everything for awhile..cause life is nothing to fu*king play around with. Or just pay up..money or life fu*k all that im choosing life. you can always make money back.
shut your **** a.ss up nobody tryna hear that
 5 years ago '07        #71
djcapcom 6 heat pts
space
space
$347 | Props total: 0 0
THIS AINT NO F'N RICK ROSS... #LOSER
 5 years ago '06        #72
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
 Trelli3Matrix said:
n*gga SHUT UP. Some gang lords r millionaires. What they need a job for? Do u even know the meaning of what gangs r? Yall hear the word and run with it. Do ur history. Just like how yall say n*ggas who shoot can't f!ght... If a UFC n*gga shoots me, u think Imma say oh he can't f!ght? Hell no. And some gang members are cops, u didn't hear bout that white female cop who covered up a murder 2 boys committed?? Come to find out, she was a crop and the 2 dudes were under her. U think some lawyers ain't in gangs? DL hughley was a blood... Just shut up.
Also you're far from intelligent. Go to school, go to college, move on from your nonsensical world.
 01-29-2013, 07:40 AM         #73
ScarlosSantana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
boys gonna get Ricky popped
 5 years ago '05        #74
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
The Ignorance of n*ggas in America is only getting worse....
 5 years ago '05        #75
YoungRockJizzay 
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 78 78
They tryna get the boy Ross put to sleep with this fake mess. Ross don't make no music about k!llin' n*ggaz. If this is Ross, I'm Curtis! This is awful
 5 years ago '04        #76
Adwerdz 317 heat pts317
space
space
$32,645 | Props total: 23066 23066
ross need to take notes from this guy
 5 years ago '12        #77
HiMyNameIsDope 
space
space
$123 | Props total: 45 45
If you're like me, you needed a translation. Fear not, fellow BX posters. I have friends in high places.
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Sir, you are profoundly mistaken. It would be of no benefit for the bosses of these multi-million dollar enterprises to simply walk away and get a 'regular' job. I also believe you've been watching a bit too much Gangland, because you seem to view the word through a tinted Hollywood-esque filter.

I also have a problem with the massively incorrect allegation that gangsters who prefer the quick and calculated draw of the gun are not skilled at hand-to-hand combat. I ensure you, if one Vladimir Putin of Russia were to simply take a stroll around my culdesac, decide he didn't like what I was wearing, and shoot me; I wouldn't dare question the strength of his fist. I mean, it's fu*king Vladimir Putin!

It's up to all of you to open your eyes and recognize that the people you depend on in everyday life can also have double lives and/or hidden agendas. Police officers betraying the oath's honor they swore to protect. Lawyers going against their duty to uphold justice. Irrelevant comedians, such as DL Hughley, who you depend on to bring you immature entertainment. These are all examples of people that can be in gangs.

Good day, Boxden. It's time for tea.
 5 years ago '04        #78
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Damn. I really thought it was Ross tho. Thought he just tried switch his voice up on some 2013 sh*t or something. Lol.

It's crazy tho cause that bi*ch go harder than any Ross out lately! Lol

5 years ago '04        #79
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
lmao that song is hilarious... that voice got me laughin' through the track
 5 years ago '05        #80
Tr1angleOffense 4 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 784 784
they gon get Ross k!lled
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy