Faith Evans Talks About 2Pac Affair In Her Book

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2012, 10:49 AM         #141
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heat in 5 said:
But what I wanna know is, what would Faith get from lyin now? Biggie's dead, Tupac's dead, her career is a wrap
Why do n*ggas still think she's tryna save face, she has ZERO to gain or lose lol
she has kids, and plus shes close to BIG's family

she doesnt want them to see their mom as the conniving wh0ore that she is

biggie cheated on her with shytloads of women, so what better way to get back @ him

fu*k his enemy.....

[video - click to view]

bi*ch knew what she was doin, everyone knows Pac fu*ked
 5 years ago '11        #142
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,309 | Props total: 4583 4583
 cold_young_thug said:
Damn, if Pac really acted like that towards faith, that was a bi*ch move. n*gga tried to disrespect bigs wife, dat aint part of the code. If you got a problem you bring it to the n*gga directly, not his bi*ch.smh. he paid for it eventually though, his big mouth got him shot up, diddy moved in silence like real g's do, and look where he at, and look at where Pac at.
So u sayin u wouldn't get back at a n*gga by fu*kin his wife? All is fair in love and war, she shouldn't have put her self in that position
 5 years ago '04        #143
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
And that's why they called you b1tch, I betcha
 5 years ago '04        #144
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,326 | Props total: 5753 5753
i didn't know big & pac weren't friends anymore

I didn't know pac was sign to death row

I went to do a song without knowing anything about the artist im about to work with

The only thing i knew was that suge didnt like puff

I didnt know there was any east/west beef

5 years ago '04        #145
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,710 | Props total: 11404 11404
 Mat The W said:
And that's why they called you b1tch, I betcha
 5 years ago '07        #146
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
My n*gga pac
 5 years ago '04        #147
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,710 | Props total: 11404 11404
OP f*ggot a.ss really looking for ways to down pac posting photoshopped speedo flicks. what f*ggot even looks that sh*t up.

get your tongue out biggie's a.ss cheeks, because your DEAD WRONG.
 12-24-2012, 12:36 PM         #148
spacerap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would anyone even buy this book
 12-24-2012, 12:36 PM         #149
spacerap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man can you imagine if every groupie that ever hooked up with a rapper put a book out?
 12-24-2012, 12:49 PM         #150
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
So Ray J really claiming to be running round smoking blunts with Pac at the age of 13,14?
Ray J been around ur fav rappers, Danny Boy has stated in various interviews Ray J was always around at DR studios and they use to be best hommies, but after DR fell off, he said Ray J stopped talkin to him.
 5 years ago '07        #151
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879

[video - click to view]

12-24-2012, 01:10 PM         #152
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Yup, this definitely sounds like the actions of a modern day Black leader who loves his brothers and sisters.......FOH! This dude was a predator along with being an opportunist. Cats in here worshiping this dude like he was some sort of person to look up to....
dead@this f*ggot

Like MLK wasnt banging bi*ches on the side

Like Malcolm wasnt a pimp when he was the same age as Pac

Like Ghandi wasnt fu*kin 3 young bi*ches at a time while f!ghting off the British Raj

Ain't no leader with a dent on their record in regards to hoes, you dont wanna get fu*ked like a bi*ch den dont coming looking for the d!ck. Pac did some immature sh*t, but thats because he was at an immature age, but he also did many selfless acts which highlighted he had something in his heart and brain that with time wud have outweighed the negatives. You can't buy maturity, it comes with age, experiences and life lessons.

But keep hating ur always on cue...

Last edited by the synthesis; 12-24-2012 at 01:13 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #153
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
This whole thing sounds crazy and with Pac no longer here to tell his side we will never truly know what happed
 12-24-2012, 01:15 PM         #154
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are some of yall sooo concerned with what these bi*ches is fu*king????? yall callin them hoes cuz u think u know 3 ppl she fu*ked. worry about ur own genitals, cuz im sure half of yall have fu*ked more than 3 bi*ches in the past 3 months.
 5 years ago '05        #155
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
 Krypton said:
Any info on Pac allegedly sleeping with Quincy Jones???
he slept with quincy jones daughter, thats was his lady.
 12-24-2012, 01:30 PM         #156
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some crazy sh*t.... i recall hearing her deny she did the vocals for wonda why they call you bi*ch years back... hmm but now that i think of it, that did sound alot like her.

crazy Pac did some sh*t like that. the story is too detailed for her to be making that sh*t up though.
 5 years ago '05        #157
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 the synthesis said:
Faith spent 3 days with Pac, recorded a handful of songs, she didnt tell BIG or Puff. She had been shelved by Badboy, she said her money was tight and so she ended up with Pac in the studio, then when Puff found out he didnt give his consent to use the verses, so Pac couldnt use her vocals.

The truth of the matter is Faith was a trick on the come up, she married BIGGY after just a few days knowing him, then BIG was bangin out bi*ches and she was mad as fu*k and also Badboy didnt know what to do with her musically, she was just Biggys chubby wife. So that bi*ch took revenge on BIGGY, Ben Baller took her to Pacs hotel room and the rest is history.

When Puff found out he flipped, and this bi*ch Faith knew she had been used like a wh0ore, she played innocent, Biggy wud have divorced her fat a.ss on grounds of infidelity and she cudnt get a dime off him.

What she did was more foul forreal, she could have fu*ked anyone, but she head hunted 2pac, she knew what she was doing, bi*ch was calculating

DPG, Ray J to name but a few were there when she wud come to the studio and be sitting on Pacs lap

Faith was a woman scorned, that bi*ch played the game nicely and came out it with paper and a album
this too real right here... basically what occurred
 5 years ago '04        #158
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532

[video - click to view]

12-24-2012, 02:31 PM         #159
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
Faith spent 3 days with Pac, recorded a handful of songs, she didnt tell BIG or Puff. She had been shelved by Badboy, she said her money was tight and so she ended up with Pac in the studio, then when Puff found out he didnt give his consent to use the verses, so Pac couldnt use her vocals.

The truth of the matter is Faith was a trick on the come up, she married BIGGY after just a few days knowing him, then BIG was bangin out bi*ches and she was mad as fu*k and also Badboy didnt know what to do with her musically, she was just Biggys chubby wife. So that bi*ch took revenge on BIGGY, Ben Baller took her to Pacs hotel room and the rest is history.

When Puff found out he flipped, and this bi*ch Faith knew she had been used like a wh0ore, she played innocent, Biggy wud have divorced her fat a.ss on grounds of infidelity and she cudnt get a dime off him.

What she did was more foul forreal, she could have fu*ked anyone, but she head hunted 2pac, she knew what she was doing, bi*ch was calculating

DPG, Ray J to name but a few were there when she wud come to the studio and be sitting on Pacs lap

Faith was a woman scorned, that bi*ch played the game nicely and came out it with paper and a album
real n*gga sh*t

KidKingGoD said:
Man you really had to understand the level Pac was on in the 90' to even THINK he didnt fu*k faith. Put it in perspective... would you rather fu*k the bi*ch Precious? Or fu*k Nicki Minaj/rihanna/beyonce? Let's say you met precious she blew up with that moive and you got married after a week. You have your career but its fizzling out. Then you find out precious fu*ked a few football and nba players.
A month later let's say rihanna asks you to rap on a track and y'all kick it for a week. Then she offers you the pus*y. NI99aaaaa Pac fu*ked.

When you look at all the things that have come to light that pac talked about ALL being true. I just don't see Pac being the type of ni99a to lie on his d!ck just to impress Biggie. The rest of Hit em up was fact but him getting pus*y the EASIEST sh*t he can get is a lie? I don't thin so ni99a. It's Pac.

12-24-2012, 02:34 PM         #160
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac won

he was fu*king sallie..the baddest bi*ch of the 90s

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy