Faith Evans Talks About 2Pac Affair In Her Book

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
who cares

faith evans is gross and 2pac was a closet f*g.
 5 years ago '05        #122
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Drug Free said:
who cares

faith evans is gross and 2pac was a closet f*g.
Similar to you, correct?
 5 years ago '05        #123
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 Menelek said:
Man You letting your love for Pac cloud ure objectiveness.. I cant comment on her interview cause I dont know when that happen, between when she did the interview and her story.

I love Pac too But n*ggas acting like he was always an Angel.. That n*gga had a big reckless mouth and Was convinced Biggie tried to k!ll him. Her story dont seem far fetched to me.

U bringing up his case only shows a pattern of behavior not a reason to discredit Faith. And Im not saying Faith was squeeky clean either.
The interview clearly says June 12, 1996, 3 months before Pac passed away and about 9 months before BIG passed. Anyone that believes the story is a full on idiot. There is no consistency in Faith's encounter with 2Pac.
 5 years ago '07        #124
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
She tryin to cover her a.ss and trying to erase the fact that everyone knows 2pac hit it. That story sound FAKE as f*ck. At least make up something more realistic.

12-24-2012, 07:42 AM         #125
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this bi*ch. Pac isn't here to tell his side. She def pumped this up for her book.
 5 years ago '04        #126
space
space
 4REAL said:
Similar to you, correct?
lol u mad as fu*k that pac liked the d!ck.
 5 years ago '05        #127
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 Drug Free said:
lol u mad as fu*k that pac liked the d!ck.
Well it's clear that you like his since you go in all of his threads.
 12-24-2012, 07:54 AM         #128
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yup, this definitely sounds like the actions of a modern day Black leader who loves his brothers and sisters.......FOH! This dude was a predator along with being an opportunist. Cats in here worshiping this dude like he was some sort of person to look up to....
 5 years ago '05        #129
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 dlettern said:
Yup, this definitely sounds like the actions of a modern day Black leader who loves his brothers and sisters.......FOH! This dude was a predator along with being an opportunist. Cats in here worshiping this dude like he was some sort of person to look up to....
 Krypton said:

Beautiful, beautiful post. This man is no icon. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned alongside the Steve Biko's, Marcus Garvey's, Oliver Tambo's, Malcolm X's, no way at all would any of them even THINK about raping as innocent BLACK women, let alone commit such an atrocity like Pac did. His impact on hip-hop has been disastrous, and he is the very reason Big, who was planning to becoming a better father, is not here with us today.
It's no shock that the two most pathetic posts are back to back next to each other from Biggie & Jay-Z stans.
 5 years ago '09        #130
akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
space
$5,550 | Props total: 4943 4943
Pac fu*ked that bi*ch
 12-24-2012, 08:05 AM         #131
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
It's no shock that the two most pathetic posts are back to back next to each other from Biggie & Jay-Z stans.
Pathetic? Have you listened to his music? If you have, her story doesn't seem far fetched at all. Explain to me how his disses weren't destructive to Hip Hop. Explain how he held Black women in high regards by treating them like hoes in his songs? Explain how he was a Black leader while proclaiming his hate for his brothers to the world.....Has dude even ever dissed anyone outside of the Black community?.....and you call our posts pathetic?

While he was dissing Black people.....he was breaking bread with the other side

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by dlettern; 12-24-2012 at 08:08 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #132
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,959 | Props total: 5870 5870
 Peterparker said:
I call bullsh*t on this one

1.You know B.I.G. and Pac aint seeing eye to eye
2. You go behind Puff and B.I.G. back to do a song w/ a artist they beefing with
3.B.I.G. is your husband and you don't mention to him your going on the westcoast to do a track w/ his enemy
4. Then you agree to go to a hotel w/ a guy to get a check?

Man it's way more to the story and Pac aint here to defend himself so she can basically say whatever she want's to protect her rep.

It might not have been no s3x but I honestly think Faith did that sh*t to get back at Biggie for all the cheating he was doing on her. Hell they might had did a lil something in the hotel room and her conscious kicked in and they stop midway thru.

And she probably wasn't gonna say sh*t till Pac release the photos and start sending shot's about fu*king Biggie's wife.
 5 years ago '05        #133
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 dlettern said:
Pathetic?
Yes. All you're posts pertaining to 2Pac are pathetic. We know you're a 2Pac hater. You don't have to pose as you're some sophisticated brother of knowledge because I see through your gimmick. You're a Brooklyn stan of Jay-Z and Big's music.

dlettern said:
Have you listened to his music?
Surely.

dlettern said:
If you have, her story doesn't seem far fetched at all.
Any man that believes this story is an example of a sucker and is completely gullible for believing a woman that would put themselves in this situation to begin with.

dlettern said:
Explain to me how his disses weren't destructive to Hip Hop.
It was very destructive. It was so destructive that almost two decades later, fans of his opposition such as yourself are hurt and still can't get over it.

dlettern said:
Explain how he was a Black leader while proclaiming his hate for his brothers to the world.....
Well if other black people were holding him back, what do you expect him to do? Are you not aware that on both occasions, it was black men behind the trigger in his shootings?

dlettern said:
Has dude even ever dissed anyone outside of the Black community?.....and you call our posts pathetic?
Yes, he has. Try listening to his music.

dlettern said:
While he was dissing Black people.....he was breaking bread with the other side
I'm glad to see that you're idea of being a "black leader" is being a racist.

dlettern said:
Explain how he held Black women in high regards by treating them like hoes in his songs?
He has made it clear in the past that he has respect for females, women, and sisters and doesn't respect bi*ches and hoes. There is a big difference.
 5 years ago '11        #134
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Idk this story is sounds like some movie sh*t for dramatic purposes.

After they jus sung an uplifiting a.ss song he goes calling her a bi*ch?

Idk I feel like this could be fifty fity

P.S: Yo anybody know any good hip hop related books, that's interesting like this? Anything but Superhead I wouldn't pay for her hoe stories

[pic - click to view]

You go to read this. Trust me.

5 years ago '04        #135
space
space
 4REAL said:
Well it's clear that you like his since you go in all of his threads.
Oh yeah? Show me
 12-24-2012, 08:55 AM         #136
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Yes. All you're posts pertaining to 2Pac are pathetic. We know you're a 2Pac hater. You don't have to pose as you're some sophisticated brother of knowledge because I see through your gimmick. You're a Brooklyn stan of Jay-Z and Big's music.

Surely.

Any man that believes this story is an example of a sucker and is completely gullible for believing a woman that would put themselves in this situation to begin with.

It was very destructive. It was so destructive that almost two decades later, fans of his opposition such as yourself are hurt and still can't get over it.

Well if other black people were holding him back, what do you expect him to do? Are you not aware that on both occasions, it was black men behind the trigger in his shootings?

Yes, he has. Try listening to his music.

I'm glad to see that you're idea of being a "black leader" is being a racist.

He has made it clear in the past that he has respect for females, women, and sisters and doesn't respect bi*ches and hoes. There is a big difference.
Lets agree to disagree because this is not that serious to me. BTW, I'm from Queens and don't care much for Jay's music. Just clearing things up for you....In this life, you are as good as the people you consider leaders. More power to you brother
 12-24-2012, 08:57 AM         #137
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krypton said:

Beautiful, beautiful post. This man is no icon. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned alongside the Steve Biko's, Marcus Garvey's, Oliver Tambo's, Malcolm X's, no way at all would any of them even THINK about raping as innocent BLACK women, let alone commit such an atrocity like Pac did. His impact on hip-hop has been disastrous, and he is the very reason Big, who was planning to becoming a better father, is not here with us today.

stop posting
 5 years ago '12        #138
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
she come with this bullsh*t...... free post

[pic - click to view]

12-24-2012, 09:27 AM         #139
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont believe a word of what this bi*ch is sayin.
sounds like the story of a stupid bi*ch tryin to save face because shes still around big's family.
she fu*ked him.
i dont believe pac was like that at all.
 5 years ago '08        #140
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
 cold_young_thug said:
Damn, if Pac really acted like that towards faith, that was a bi*ch move. n*gga tried to disrespect bigs wife, dat aint part of the code. If you got a problem you bring it to the n*gga directly, not his bi*ch.smh. he paid for it eventually though, his big mouth got him shot up, diddy moved in silence like real g's do, and look where he at, and look at where Pac at.
n*gga that's exactly how you bring it to Big by fu*king his bi*ch

You acting like Puff aint pay for it (Big's death)

I was just in ATL this week and stopped by the Pac Foundation off Memorial Drive...my partna from back home runs the joint.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy