Faith Evans Talks About 2Pac Affair In Her Book

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
 RAZAH CUTS said:
I mean it's kinda unfair b/c all we got is Faith's version of the story..

You really think if she fu*ked Pac that she'd say so?
Yea especially since she was preggo at the time. She's def. going to swing one way to save face no matter how many details get thrown aside.
 5 years ago '05        #82
aldogabd 
space
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
sounds to me, clear as day, like she is trying to go to the OTHER extreme once she got caught....like when you are a kid and get in trouble and snitch on your brother for something even worse...
 5 years ago '11        #83
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Who knows, I thought she deserve that dyke beatdown when I was younger, but later on I'm like fu*k that song cry sh*t, that bytch been through the same disrespect with big fu*king her worst enemy lil Kim and they actually took it to the hands, so she got big back with his enemy. Not a bytch I want to wife but I respect her devious mindstate.

Also it's crazy how equals believe ray j about Faith, but was quick to say he was lying about firing on fab

Yell™

Last edited by box5; 12-23-2012 at 11:52 PM..
 12-23-2012, 11:57 PM         #84
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Story is mad suspect.

Big prolly said 'We don't beileve you, you need more people.' .. Of course Jay was there and jacked that gem.
 5 years ago '04        #85
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 535 535
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Yea Pac is a bit of a manipulator, he's a believable n*gga tho so its understandable
of course cuz pac was the hardest n*gga in hip hop right.....everything pac say is eal he kept it real...

everything pac says is 100% truth...

[pic - click to view]

THUG LIFE

12-24-2012, 12:12 AM         #86
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
save a ho f*gotts coming with them old sohh photoshops...always on cue
 12-24-2012, 12:13 AM         #87
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 box5 said:
Who knows, I thought she deserve that dyke beatdown when I was younger, but later on I'm like fu*k that song cry sh*t, that bytch been through the same disrespect with big fu*king her worst enemy lil Kim and they actually took it to the hands, so she got big back with his enemy. Not a bytch I want to wife but I respect her devious mindstate.

Also it's crazy how equals believe ray j about Faith, but was quick to say he was lying about firing on fab

Yell™
Danny Boy said the same thing about Faith, him and Raj J use to roll together cuz they were the same age
 5 years ago '04        #88
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 535 535
 the synthesis said:
save a ho f*gotts coming with them old sohh photoshops...always on cue
not a photo shop bruh
 5 years ago '04        #89
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
i can't blame her for fu*kin pac, she was probably sick of that fat nicca lying on top of her with one eye looking at her and the other at the door.
 5 years ago '04        #90
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515
why bring this sh*t back when n*ggas are starting to forget about or forgot about it already
 12-24-2012, 12:29 AM         #91
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deadwrong03 said:
not a photo shop bruh
it actually is dawgie and was posted on sohh, pac was originally wearing black pants with some white belts or somesh*t and Queen Latifa was on the stage with Treach, cuz him and Pac were dancers at the time, some f*ggot on there photoshopped 70's disco swimming pants and how cud a dudes hips be like that.

same day same show

[pic - click to view]

12-24-2012, 12:32 AM         #92
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GollyI'mGully said:
i can't blame her for fu*kin pac, she was probably sick of that fat nicca lying on top of her with one eye looking at her and the other at the door.
i doubt he lay on top of her he was like 400 pounds...
 5 years ago '12        #93
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,824 | Props total: 22169 22169
 skillahmang said:

i can't see any body talking to a rnb artist so disrespectful. i guess 2pac the GOD didnt give a fu*k.
Exactly
 5 years ago '05        #94
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 skillahmang said:

you into that rapist sh*t huh?

either way i can't believe a word of this.

no way pac just talked like that to bi*ches, i believe he was more stand up then that.

to be honest, this sounds like a bi*ch who fu*ked somebody and the world knows and now in tryna save her a.ss is downing that person.

fu*k faith.

i believe her, he did have that look yo, that you def cant trust this n*gga type of look, the he think he bigger then he really is look and wants to show it, he looks like a snake theres no denying that, sounds like him 100% i understand a loyal fan would have a hard time believing that like a mom wouldnt believe her child could do wrong til they show her the real
 5 years ago '05        #95
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
guess somebody needs money

12-24-2012, 01:03 AM         #96
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadIntentionz said:
i believe her, he did have that look yo, that you def cant trust this n*gga type of look, the he think he bigger then he really is look and wants to show it, he looks like a snake theres no denying that, sounds like him 100% i understand a loyal fan would have a hard time believing that like a mom wouldnt believe her child could do wrong til they show her the real
hope u aint married yet, cuz ur bi*ch will run circles around u with all types of lies,

5 years ago '04        #97
beeasy50 69 heat pts69
space
space
$778 | Props total: 112 112
Apparently Biggie believed it..."If Faith had twins, she'd probably have two pacs...Get it, 2Pac"
 5 years ago '05        #98
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,258 | Props total: 9711 9711
 the synthesis said:
Faith spent 3 days with Pac, recorded a handful of songs, she didnt tell BIG or Puff. She had been shelved by Badboy, she said her money was tight and so she ended up with Pac in the studio, then when Puff found out he didnt give his consent to use the verses, so Pac couldnt use her vocals.

The truth of the matter is Faith was a trick on the come up, she married BIGGY after just a few days knowing him, then BIG was bangin out bi*ches and she was mad as fu*k and also Badboy didnt know what to do with her musically, she was just Biggys chubby wife. So that bi*ch took revenge on BIGGY, Ben Baller took her to Pacs hotel room and the rest is history.

When Puff found out he flipped, and this bi*ch Faith knew she had been used like a wh0ore, she played innocent, Biggy wud have divorced her fat a.ss on grounds of infidelity and she cudnt get a dime off him.

What she did was more foul forreal, she could have fu*ked anyone, but she head hunted 2pac, she knew what she was doing, bi*ch was calculating

DPG, Ray J to name but a few were there when she wud come to the studio and be sitting on Pacs lap

Faith was a woman scorned, that bi*ch played the game nicely and came out it with paper and a album
Johnny J was there too and he said he knows they went into that room and fu*ked... I'm just saying.
 5 years ago '04        #99
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
I belive Pac could probably be like that after how Richie Rich said that Pac kinda changed a lil bit and started acting more like his character in "Juice." But, I also dont really believe Faith b/c of reasons stated by other posters.. I think its some truth and false within that story...
 12-24-2012, 01:16 AM         #100
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Faith was a calculating bi*ch, its crazy how much she mustve hated Biggy and Diddy to go out there.

She was the one who contacted Pac, it ain't like Pac was planning to smash, she asked Ben Baller to get her in touch with Pac. That was some foul sh*t

I remember in a a tv interview she said she went over there to try and get Pac and Big to be friends again, how bi*ch?, Biggy didnt even live with u anymore, u were separated.

Now she says she didnt know about any beef, like she wasnt there at the souce awards with Puff.

Imagine Beyonce hitting up 50cent on the low and spending coupla days with him making songs, and sitting on his lap, same hotel, chilling in his room, gettin drunk and high with him and Jay nor anyone knows about it.

Last edited by the synthesis; 12-24-2012 at 01:18 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy