Faith Evans Talks About 2Pac Affair In Her Book

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
Man you really had to understand the level Pac was on in the 90' to even THINK he didnt fu*k faith. Put it in perspective... would you rather fu*k the bi*ch Precious? Or fu*k Nicki Minaj/rihanna/beyonce? Let's say you met precious she blew up with that moive and you got married after a week. You have your career but its fizzling out. Then you find out precious fu*ked a few football and nba players.
A month later let's say rihanna asks you to rap on a track and y'all kick it for a week. Then she offers you the pus*y. NI99aaaaa Pac fu*ked.

When you look at all the things that have come to light that pac talked about ALL being true. I just don't see Pac being the type of ni99a to lie on his d!ck just to impress Biggie. The rest of Hit em up was fact but him getting pus*y the EASIEST sh*t he can get is a lie? I don't thin so ni99a. It's Pac.

Last edited by KidKingGoD; 12-23-2012 at 08:39 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #62
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4815 4815
 KidKingGoD said:
Man you really had to understand the level Pac was on in the 90' to even THINK he didnt fu*k faith. Put it in perspective... would you rather fu*k the bi*ch Precious? Or fu*k Nicki Minaj/rihanna/beyonce? Let's say you met precious she blew up with that moive and you got married after a week. You have your career but its fizzling out. Then you find out precious fu*ked a few football and nba players.
A month later let's say rihanna asks you to rap on a track and y'all kick it for a week. Then she offers you the pus*y. NI99aaaaa Pac fu*ked.

When you look at all the things that have come to light that pac talked about ALL being true. I just don't see Pac being the type of ni99a to lie on his d!ck just to impress Biggie. The rest of Hit em up was fact but him getting pus*y the EASIEST sh*t he can get is a lie? I don't thin so ni99a. It's Pac.
 12-23-2012, 08:50 PM         #63
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac banged Faiths Chubby a.ss, he let her have that Thug Life

Faith said BIG and Puff went ballistic when they found out she had spent all them days with Makaveli, she said Puff started to curse her out over the phone and that she just caused embarrassment to Badboy..
 5 years ago '10        #64
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
she is so OBVIOUSLY lying that its not even remotely believable lol, the whole sh*t is like a fairytale lmao at this story.
 5 years ago '10        #65
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 KidKingGoD said:

Props for the entertainment in this post
 5 years ago '11        #66
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
He made 2 songs with her he fu*ked that's why biggie was mad
 5 years ago '05        #67
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
 FreshBeatzBx said:
#Timeout tho

The Wonda Why They Call U bi*ch has or does not have faith vocals on it? I'm talking about the song that's on AEOM.

If her vocals aren't on there which it doesn't sound like it after I re-listened. Is there a version wit her on it?

What songs did Pac & Faith do? Just that one? How do n*ggas even know this was the joint "she was on"
she did a couple songs with 2pac and outlawz on it i forget the name
 5 years ago '10        #68
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
a hoe gon be a hoe

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #69
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
idk if pac smashed, cant say so. i know this bi*ch is lying her a.ss off like thats all that happened

she probably sucked him off is what she was tryna get at
only part she is lyin about is havin no clue that pac was signed to death row,or backed by suge knight
 5 years ago '04        #70
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1137 1137
who3ver typ3d d1s sh1t d3servez a aword for dat top nawtch penmensh1p

5 years ago '07        #71
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
ok so if you believe one part is a lie

what makes u think the rest isn't?

big was cheatin. she was a free agent to get the D
i dont eva believe a whole story from anybody that i wasnt ther to witness.but by sayin she didnt know pac was an death row and him and big were beefin is just tryin way to hard to make yourself seem innocent
 5 years ago '10        #72
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
bi*ch know she sucked off Pac....back then every bi*ch wanted to fu*k with Pac........you fu*king Biggie bi*ch so you'll fu*k anyone.
 5 years ago '10        #73
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
1. I dont think Pac did her that dirty.

2. Once a hoe always a hoe.

3. Again I aint believing that fabricated sh*t, of course you gonna make yourself look like a victim its your book.

4. sh*t felt like I was reading an extract from 50 shades of gray. I got a chub
 5 years ago '11        #74
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 Peterparker said:
I call bullsh*t on this one

1.You know B.I.G. and Pac aint seeing eye to eye
2. You go behind Puff and B.I.G. back to do a song w/ a artist they beefing with
3.B.I.G. is your husband and you don't mention to him your going on the westcoast to do a track w/ his enemy
4. Then you agree to go to a hotel w/ a guy to get a check?

Man it's way more to the story and Pac aint here to defend himself so she can basically say whatever she want's to protect her rep.

It might not have been no s3x but I honestly think Faith did that sh*t to get back at Biggie for all the cheating he was doing on her. Hell they might had did a lil something in the hotel room and her conscious kicked in and they stop midway thru.

And she probably wasn't gonna say sh*t till Pac release the photos and start sending shot's about fu*king Biggie's wife.

5 years ago '04        #75
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 369 369
This is B.S. she bring that up trying to sell books...don't believe what she saying.... she was pissed at biggie she probably did get with Pac....
 5 years ago '04        #76
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,607 | Props total: 1775 1775
 deadwrong03 said:
good point...

Dis n*gga said big hit him up to tell him to come chili?! And Ray j was 16 @the time?! Lmaooo funniest sh*t I've heard all day!!
 5 years ago '06        #77
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,225 | Props total: 5035 5035
all these stories of pac in hotel rooms with women and his crew make me uncomfortable

nothing at all like the sensitive caring pac that took little high school girls to their proms
 12-23-2012, 11:09 PM         #78
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
Dis n*gga said big hit him up to tell him to come chili?! And Ray j was 16 @the time?! Lmaooo funniest sh*t I've heard all day!!
Yea he was around 15-16
 5 years ago '06        #79
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,225 | Props total: 5035 5035
there wasnt a way to explain what happened without disrespecting someone who died (either biggie or pac)

so the way I see it her loyalty is going to be to biggie so I cant believe it
 5 years ago '06        #80
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
I mean it's kinda unfair b/c all we got is Faith's version of the story..

You really think if she fu*ked Pac that she'd say so?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy