Faith Evans Talks About 2Pac Affair In Her Book

most viewed right now
NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
226 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
Earbum 
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 0 0
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Idk this story is sounds like some movie sh*t for dramatic purposes.

After they jus sung an uplifiting a.ss song he goes calling her a bi*ch?

Idk I feel like this could be fifty fity

P.S: Yo anybody know any good hip hop related books, that's interesting like this? Anything but Superhead I wouldn't pay for her hoe stories

[pic - click to view]

Awesome book my dude
 5 years ago '04        #42
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 18 18
Lying a.ss bi*ch knows that she let PAC beat, especially since BIG was doing him, fukking mad bi*ches and he had lil Kim as his bottom bi*ch. she knew the deal between the death row and bad boy camps so why even consider doing a track with any death row artist, much less with PAC.

sh*t, this bi*ch was at the source awards in 95 when Suge dissed everybody.
 5 years ago '04        #43
babalou 
space
space
 skillahmang said:
second flick she piped forsure.

i got an eye for this.
I believe you too. Something about that pic
 5 years ago '05        #44
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,954 | Props total: 13384 13384
 Peterparker said:
Man it's way more to the story and Pac aint here to defend himself so she can basically say whatever she want's to protect her rep.

Hell they might had did a lil something in the hotel room and her conscious kicked in and they stop midway
This.
 5 years ago '12        #45
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
 goodbarz said:
"what if biggie and pac never had faith" micheal barber
I seriously don't know what that means plz explain
 5 years ago '12        #46
space
space
space
 skillahmang said:
second flick she piped forsure.

i got an eye for this.

12-23-2012, 06:25 PM         #47
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why did big divorce her if nothing happened..............
 5 years ago '05        #48
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,629 | Props total: 924 924
She has Biggies son, she aint trying to tell her son she fu*ked his poppas number one enemy, plus she gotta stay down with NY
 5 years ago '12        #49
space
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
To be honest, Pac has done sh*t to make you think it's 100% fact. But at the same time, there's three sides to the story, hers, his and what really happened. I believe some parts of her story are definite truth, others I believe she embellish or left out parts to not make herself look as bad. Regardless, don't think we'll get the whole story and don't think we ever will. There's enough real factual stories about Pac flippin out, so that's not hard for me to believe that he did that to her.
Yea Pac is a bit of a manipulator, he's a believable n*gga tho so its understandable
 5 years ago '06        #50
Clyde 1227 heat pts1227
space
space
$35,269 | Props total: 24793 24793
I'm a fan of Pac but I actually believe most of Faith's story (minus the dramatized bs)
 5 years ago '12        #51
space
space
space
#Timeout tho

The Wonda Why They Call U bi*ch has or does not have faith vocals on it? I'm talking about the song that's on AEOM.

If her vocals aren't on there which it doesn't sound like it after I re-listened. Is there a version wit her on it?

What songs did Pac & Faith do? Just that one? How do n*ggas even know this was the joint "she was on"
 12-23-2012, 06:41 PM         #52
Houdini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never believed this BS story, she know she fu*ked Pac and she's trying to save face. It's easy for her to demonize him and play victim now that he can't defend himself.
 5 years ago '05        #53
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,662 | Props total: 4078 4078
 FreshBeatzBx said:
#Timeout tho

The Wonda Why They Call U bi*ch has or does not have faith vocals on it? I'm talking about the song that's on AEOM.

If her vocals aren't on there which it doesn't sound like it after I re-listened. Is there a version wit her on it?

What songs did Pac & Faith do? Just that one? How do n*ggas even know this was the joint "she was on"
The AEOM version does not have Faith Evans on it because P.Diddy at the time wouldn't approve of it and clear it to be on the album. As a result, she was replaced with a female vocalist from deathrow on the album version.

2Pac did another song with Faith Evans called "Happy Home" which is also unreleased in the original form. It was released on 2Pac's 2001 album Until The End Of Time with a different singer and different beat.
 12-23-2012, 06:54 PM         #54
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heat in 5 said:
But what I wanna know is, what would Faith get from lyin now? Biggie's dead, Tupac's dead, her career is a wrap
Why do n*ggas still think she's tryna save face, she has ZERO to gain or lose lol
Reputation, disrespect to Biggy, disrespect to her children, disrespect Mz Wallace who has looked out for Faith when she could have easily cut her off. Big left everything to his mom

Mz Wallace dont take kindly to anyone dissing Biggy, e.g Lil Kim

Faiths been denying it all the way back since 95, why come clean now, it'd make her look like a bi*ch and prove Lil Kim right all along, those tribute songs wud look foolish, she'd tarnish her new "gospal" image too.

She went to take out revnege on Big and Badboy by fu*king Pac, den she felt she had been used and left in the cold, and thats when she went into full denial mode, lucky for her BIG died and she got her music career back, BIG didnt want her singing.
 12-23-2012, 07:01 PM         #55
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FreshBeatzBx said:
#Timeout tho

Wonda Why They Call U bi*ch

Happy Home

and one more, cant recall the name

Naw Badboy refused to give premission cuz Faith was still signed to Badboy, she went over there to make a point to Puff, let them know if they aint gonna put out her album then Suge and Pac have interest in her...She also wanted to teach BIG a lesson probs for fu*kin all them hoes on the side and ruining her career. She head hunted Pac, she was the one who initiated it through Ben Baller, who dropped her off at the hotel where she spent the night.
 5 years ago '04        #56
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
$16,775 | Props total: 3069 3069
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Doubt it, sh*t was on an album my n*gga a commercial label release, and n*ggas neva heard anything about her suing.
The version with Faith isn't on the album
 5 years ago '04        #57
babalou 
space
space
 bigsyke19 said:
why did big divorce her if nothing happened..............
They were still married at the time of his death but not together anymore. I'm sure after having Charli Baltimore in the Get Money video and his "Two Pacs" remark on Brooklyn's Finest that sh*t was on shaky ground with them. Big was prolly hoping that the drama from Pac's shooting was over (it wasn't) and that Life After death would've been a clean slate for him (it wasn't)
 5 years ago '05        #58
ice wolf 522 heat pts522
space
space
$9,461 | Props total: 6095 6095
I think the chubby b!tch is Lyin'

Not about everything .. But at least 50% of this is bullish!t

PAC piped
 5 years ago '08        #59
The N 545 heat pts545
space
space
$49,456 | Props total: 25249 25249
who else saw the entire scene as ya read it?, she was very detailed damn

Pac could of had her if he wanted he was sending BIG/EAST a message through this move

side note- did Faith get her 25,000?
 5 years ago '04        #60
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,199 | Props total: 843 843
Man you really had to understand the level Pac was on in the 90' to even THINK he didnt fu*k faith. Put it in perspective... would you rather fu*k the bi*ch Precious? Or fu*k Nicki Minaj/rihanna/beyonce? Let's say you met precious she blew up with that moive and you got married after a week. You have your career but its fizzling out. Then you find out precious fu*ked a few football and nba players.
A month later let's say rihanna asks you to rap on a track and y'all kick it for a week. Then she offers you the pus*y. NI99aaaaa Pac fu*ked.

When you look at all the things that have come to light that pac talked about ALL being true. I just don't see Pac being the type of ni99a to lie on his d!ck just to impress Biggie. The rest of Hit em up was fact but him getting pus*y the EASIEST sh*t he can get is a lie? I don't thin so ni99a. It's Pac.

Last edited by KidKingGoD; 12-23-2012 at 07:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy