Faith Evans Talks About 2Pac Affair In Her Book

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 psylence2k said:
funny thing is that she never said anything about sitting on Pac's lap, which is what Ray J said he saw.
This tho.
 5 years ago '12        #22
space
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
Damn, if Pac really acted like that towards faith, that was a bi*ch move. n*gga tried to disrespect bigs wife, dat aint part of the code. If you got a problem you bring it to the n*gga directly, not his bi*ch.smh. he paid for it eventually though, his big mouth got him shot up, diddy moved in silence like real g's do, and look where he at, and look at where Pac at.
I literally had to highlight this whooole sh*t cuz EVERYTHING u sed was bullsh*t. n*gga aint no fu*kin rules to this sh*t.

A n*gga know u gon get robbed & shot up, fu*k everything n*gga ain't no respect 4 nothin, where the fu*k r uuuuuuuu from????

Last but not least Diddy ain't no fu*kin G lmao
 5 years ago '04        #23
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,754 | Props total: 11553 11553
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I literally had to highlight this whooole sh*t cuz EVERYTHING u sed was bullsh*t. n*gga aint no fu*kin rules to this sh*t.

A n*gga know u gon get robbed & shot up, fu*k everything n*gga ain't no respect 4 nothin, where the fu*k r uuuuuuuu from????

Last but not least Diddy ain't no fu*kin G lmao
yeah once you shoot my a.ss i dont give a fu*k about no rules.

and i know it wasn't BIG directly. But i wouldnt give a fu*k about nobody. That sh*t would change me for a couple years atleast, plus the jail time.
 5 years ago '12        #24
space
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
ray j already said he walked in and she was all sitting on his lap and sh*t.

only hoe n*ggaz believe hoes
But that n*gga did some hoe sh*t in the fab situation
 12-23-2012, 04:30 PM         #25
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Faith was a hoe, unno why folk think she is some wholesome gospel woman, she also slept with a basketball player while she was still married to BIG

Any bi*ch who married a fat ugly rapper after just knowing him for a coupla days is on the comeup, i'm sure Diddy smashed too.

What i dont get is why did Big marry her, he cud have chilled like Fiffty, banged bi*ches and not have to worry about someone coming along hittin with the divorce papers and taking his paper like Tiger Woods wife

Big wasnt a playa forreal....
 5 years ago '04        #26
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 535 535
 skillahmang said:

you into that rapist sh*t huh?

either way i can't believe a word of this.

no way pac just talked like that to bi*ches, i believe he was more stand up then that.

to be honest, this sounds like a bi*ch who fu*ked somebody and the world knows and now in tryna save her a.ss is downing that person.

fu*k faith.
why would she lie tho? she admitted to fu*king with 2 other n*ggas in the article just "not pac" sounds legit to me...
 5 years ago '04        #27
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
any guesses on who's gay alias this is?

I'm guessing Robert roofus or eagles all day b.k.a. f*ggit all day
 5 years ago '10        #28
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1671 1671
Hoes always be lying.
 5 years ago '04        #29
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 535 535
 psylence2k said:
funny thing is that she never said anything about sitting on Pac's lap, which is what Ray J said he saw.
good point...

Recently, the younger brother of Brandy spoke to Rhapsody.com about his experiences growing up - some involving meeting Hip Hop legends.

"We walked in one day and Faith was sitting on Pacs lap while Pac was writing a verse. It was like, What the f*ck is going on? That was one of the craziest sights, dog. Faith was in Pacs lap. I was like, What the fu*k? I know Im not? Is that? It cant? Three weeks later, Hit Em Up came out. Theres a couple of people that came up out of that camp. Bow Wow was in Snoops camp. Keyshia Cole was always through death Row in her younger days. I used to see Keyshia all the time in there with Pac. Im not hating on nobody. I got love for Faith. That was unbelievable, during the time of the East Coast-West Coast beef."

Ray J continued, and spoke of his favorite memory of Tupac: "I always just hung out with Pac and smoked and chilled. He always used to give young n*ggas advice to just work hard and never give up on your dreams."

"He was just a funny dude," said Ray J of Pac. "He always cracked jokes on whoever had bad breath or nappy hair. I used to spend more time with Snoop and Suge. [Snoop] used to come pick me up and Id tell my dad Im going down the street to do my homework. I would just come back later and pass out."

The singer also recalled the last thing the west coast legend ever said to him: "I seen Pac the day before they left. Suge bought Snoop, Pac, and Dr. Dre Rolls Royces. I think they all caravanned. The last thing Pac said was, Aright, little homey, we out. A day later I found out he got shot."

Ray J was even lucky enough to see another Hip Hop legend, The Notorious B.I.G., right before he died. "I was with Big two days before he died. I smoked two or three blunts with Big. We watched a Lil Kim video. He talked to me about some real sh*t. He was gonna get on the remix for Everything That You Want off my album and then two days later he was dead. He invited me to his hotel. Cease picked me up."

"Big was hella-cool. He was talking about how big Lil Kim was gonna be. And that was right when that video came out for Crush On You. He showed me the first version of that. I walked in [his room at at the Four Seasons] and the n*gga had some shorts on and a tank top getting his hair cut. He was just a real n*gga.He did some sh*t on [Brandys TV show] Moesha. So [his crew] came up like, Biggie wanna get you high. We sat back and smoked. I got his number. The n*gga hit me the next day to come to the hotel. So me and my homey went up there and chilled. I was about 16. The day he died I seen him with Puff. I tried to say whats up to Puff, but Puff didnt see me. Then I seen Big and he was like, 'Whats up, my n*gga.' I hugged Big and the n*gga smelled like soap. Thats all I remember. He just smelled fresh like, 'Damn, he a big n*gga but he smell like soap.'"

Last edited by deadwrong03; 12-23-2012 at 04:39 PM..
 12-23-2012, 04:37 PM         #30
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #31
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
second flick she piped forsure.

i got an eye for this.
 5 years ago '04        #32
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
my bro used to dance for Aaliyah he told me he smoked with pac back in the day when he was on a college tour, he said dude was cool as fu*k but CRAZY n*gga got into a f!ght with campus security cause they wouldn't let him smoke his blunt on stage lol

after reading this I can believe Faith....but who knows

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 12-23-2012 at 04:53 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #33
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
Yo he hit,
Faith just trying to make herself look good by not looking like a hoe
 12-23-2012, 05:00 PM         #34
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
lmao somebody butt hurt

learn to pee standing up for once
lmao@ everyone knows Pac was using Quincy Jones daughter to get QJ to produce his album, Pacs bodyguard wrote a book and said Pac never gave a fu*k about the bi*ch, she was just a tool for him to get to work with Quincy on some ground breaking project. Pac was a true playa, he understood the game and how to manipulate bi*ches.

[pic - click to view]

This is a great book, Pac ran through some bad bi*ches between 95-96
 5 years ago '07        #35
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,526 | Props total: 56251 56251
 Krypton said:
Pac's wifey creeping with Usher shortly after em bullets ate him up

[pic - click to view]

Jigga even got some of dat

[pic - click to view]

Rest a.ssured LL laid it down on shorty (pictured together circa 96 when she was fu*king with Pac, even though LL had Pac shook wit I Shot Ya)

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Start at 4:32

Yea LL had Pac shook alright....
 12-23-2012, 05:13 PM         #36
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nevertheless, Pac had his reasons for hanging out with the bi*ch. He knew Kidada Jones was the daughter of the most established black man in the entertainment industry. He had nothing but respect for Quincy.

I remember walking into work one day-again, this was while we were shooting Gridlock’d where a lot of the action took place-and he showed me a cassette collection that he said belonged to Quincy Jones. Tupac said he’d had dinner with Quincy and Kidada the night before at their house, and Quincy loaned the collection to Tupac-it was his entire collection of music he’d produced, from Michael Jackson on down. He had them in a big old satchel, and they were all in order by year, name, and category.

I said, “Pac, what s this?”
He said, “Ali n*gga, that’s Quincy’s sh-t. I’m getting ready to hook up with Quincy, he’s gonna do some sh-t for me.” I asked him what he was talking about, and he said, “Movies, music you name it, I’m gonna have Quincy produce some sh-t for me.” I said, “Are you serious?” I knew he was.

I said, “n*gga, you crazy..

He said, “Frank, Kidada’s young, and I’m gonna train her.” I didn’t know what to say, so I just nodded. This wasn’t the only time he said some sh-t about Kidada. When we were in Italy, Michael Moore said to me, “Frank, what do you think Pac sees in Kidada?”

I told him, “I don’t have a clue what he sees in her.” You have to know Kidada to understand where we were coming from. Pac was with so many beautiful, classy and cool women. He wasn’t only hanging out with women who were just pretty, he had some exceptional women – I’d put Salli in that category.

Kidada didn’t have such obvious qualities. She was only nineteen or twenty, and she had short hair. She kept complaining about her hair to her friend Carla, who worked for Vibe magazine and accompanied us on the trip.

On our way to the Versace fashion show, she was still moaning about her hair, and Tupac said, “Why don’t you take that sh-t out your hair, then you won’t have to complain about it, and I ain’t got to hear it no more.”

I don’t know if she knew he was f-cking other women when he was with her. Others knew it, Carla knew it.

After his death, she told people she and Pac were engaged. He never said to me he was gonna get married, or he was thinking about getting married, or that he was engaged to Kidada. The only two people who know for sure are Pac and Kidada.

No matter how I look at it, Kidada left a bad taste in all our mouths. She treated us really bad. I’m sure growing up rich had something to do with it, but, to my mind, there is no excuse for being rude.
 5 years ago '10        #37
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13671 13671
"So you not trying to suck my d1ck?

"Whatever. You know you wanna be my b1tch"

Makaveli The Doooooooonnnnn
 5 years ago '05        #38
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
.............i think that bi*ch ate the dik.
 5 years ago '08        #39
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 skillahmang said:

you into that rapist sh*t huh?

either way i can't believe a word of this.

no way pac just talked like that to bi*ches, i believe he was more stand up then that.

to be honest, this sounds like a bi*ch who fu*ked somebody and the world knows and now in tryna save her a.ss is downing that person.

fu*k faith.
pac a stand up wit the ladies
 5 years ago '07        #40
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4831 4831
 Peterparker said:
I call bullsh*t on this one

1.You know B.I.G. and Pac aint seeing eye to eye
2. You go behind Puff and B.I.G. back to do a song w/ a artist they beefing with
3.B.I.G. is your husband and you don't mention to him your going on the westcoast to do a track w/ his enemy
4. Then you agree to go to a hotel w/ a guy to get a check?

Man it's way more to the story and Pac aint here to defend himself so she can basically say whatever she want's to protect her rep.

It might not have been no s3x but I honestly think Faith did that sh*t to get back at Biggie for all the cheating he was doing on her. Hell they might had did a lil something in the hotel room and her conscious kicked in and they stop midway thru.

And she probably wasn't gonna say sh*t till Pac release the photos and start sending shot's about fu*king Biggie's wife.
if u were a female artists,u wouldnt go to a hotel wit anotha artist to pick up 25k?

she is defendin herself from pac sayin whateva.not like she just made this sh*t up to attack a dead guy outta thin air
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy