Faith Evans Talks About 2Pac Affair In Her Book

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
62848 pageviews
204 comments

deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
Faith Evans Talks About 2Pac Affair In Her Book

the book is old but these are a couple scans from the book incase you guys never seen it

[pic - click to view]

The link has the excerpt posted below, and biggie's reaction to all of this from another chapter check the link ...

[pic - click to view]

E.G RADIO ONLINE: Faith Evans Talks About The Tupac Affair in Her New Book

I had no idea that 2 pac had signed to death Row after he was released from prison. I hadnt yet heard that Suge KNight had bailed him out of prison. If i had known that Suge Knight had anything whatsoever to do with 2 pac and hiring me as a vocalist, I would never in a million years have agreed to it.

It was Suge Knight, not 2 pac, who had the rep at this time. Years ago, Id heard that he roughed up Andre Harrell during his tenure at Uptown, Id also heard something about Suge making some guys drink urine. And there was a rumor about him shaking down Vanilla Ice.

One thing i did know was that he didnt like Puff one bit. I knew Suge was someone i didnt want to do business with.

I went from concerned to cautious to downright petrified. We walked into the main room of the studio and i saw several death Row artist, including Kurupt and his pregnant girlfriend.

In my mind I was screaming I Dont Belong Here! But i had to remain calm. I hated the fact that i hadnt driven in my own car. I was stuck there and didnt have the guts to scrap the whole plan and call someone to pick me up. I just stayed focused on the plan. I was going to sing my song, collect my twenty five grand and be out of there.

I got a Budweiser and Tupac rolled a blunt. I chilled out, waiting for the session to begin. Before long. Suge Knight came in and made a beeline to where I was sitting.

"Its nice to meet you Faith" he said with a smile.
I smiled back and shook his hand.
"Ive heard alot of nice things about you" he said.
I just smiled and nodded.

In that moment. I just wanted to sing the song and leave. I waited for hours as Tupac finished up other songs. I moved around the studio, trying to be sociable. But inside, I felt very self conscious. Everyone there was from LA and on death Row and here i am, from the East Coast, and artist signed to Bad Boy? I know people must have been looking at me like i was crazy, considering how Suge felt about Puffy at the time.

Three hours passed before Tupac finally called me into the studio. It was crammed with people. I asked him to roll me a blunt and smoked it just to get over the nervousness.

Im suprised i didnt just implode right there in the vocal booth. But i didnt. Somehow, I held it together and sang the one or two lines they wanted me to do. In less than an hour, I was done. A few hours later, Tupac was done with his session, and he led me to a waiting limo in the parking lot.
"where's my check?" I asked.

"my manager is bringing it to my hotel right now" he said. "I can bring it to you later on this evening. Or we can swing by there right now and pick it up"

I had alot of experience with people saying they was gonna bring money by at some time later. I wasnt having that. I wanted my check immediately. I agreed to ride with him to the Peninsula Hotel where he was staying.

And of course when we got there. no manager was in sight. There were two dudes in Pac's room smoking, drinking, and listening to music. After an hour of waiting for the manager. I was ready to leave.

"I'll just come back and get the check tomorrow" I said.
"Nah just wait a minute. He's on his way" Tupac said.

His two friends left. We were now in his hotel room__alone.

As soon as the door closed behind his friends, Tupac turned to me. His face was completely different. His teeth were clenched, his nostrils were flared, and his eyes were narrow.

"You know, I love New York" he said. "But I'm not fukking with New York right now"

The air in the room seemed to get really thick all of a sudden. His demeanor had changed so quickly that i was truly afraid.

"Really?" i asked. "why is that?"

"Cause n1ggas set me up that night. You know that right?"

I swallowed hard and took a deep breath. He was staring at me like he thought I was the one who set him up.

"You dont really believe that bullsh1t" I said.

"Im telling you... n1ggas set me up" he said in a low voice.

"Look Pac I just need to get my check and then i have to go"

'The situation with the money is like this, he said. If I give it to you, then you my b1tch.

Your what, I said. I felt a chill go up my back.

"You heard me. You gotta be my b1tch."

I got up and moved farther away from where he was standing.

"Im not anybodys b1tch," I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

"You Biggies b1tch."

I thought about how people always got sh1t wrong. He was probably thinking about the song "Me and my B1tch" And i wasnt with Big when he made that record.

"Im his wife"

"I thought yall broke up?" he aked.

"We still married"

"Whatever"

"Look, I said. "You hired me to do a song, I did it, I want my money and thats it"

"Oh word its like that? You just want your money?"

"You told me it wouldnt be a problem. The only reason why i came up here is because you said..."

"So you not trying to suck my d1ck?

"What!" I screamed. "What are you talking about?"

Tupac raised his voice. "You know you want to suck my d1ck, b1tch! Dont fukking lie."
I burst into tears and grabbed my purse. I have to get outta here.

Tupac kept going. He was making no sense, cursing and yelling. He said something about Big and the East Coast.

"But... but... I thought yall were friends," I said. At this point, I could barely speak clearly because I was crying so hard.

"Whatever. You know you wanna be my b1tch" he said, before going into the bedroom area and slamming the door.

As soon as i got my things together to leave. Tupac came back out to the common area.

"Where the fukk you going?" he asked.

"I dont know what you thought... I really dont but its not like that"

Tupac just nodded slowly, staring at me intently. He wasnt ranting and screaming anymore. But he had this very sinister smile on his face. I kept looking around the room because i felt like something was about to happen to me. I wasnt sure if those guys were coming back or what. But something was wrong.

"It's not like that?" he kept saying over and over and nodding.
"Well aight then, fukking b1tch. You want to leave? Tell the driver to take you home. The limo is still out there. Get The Fukk Out"

I dashed down to the lobby and called my friend Toni

[video - click to view]

Last edited by deadwrong03; 12-23-2012 at 03:13 PM..

204 comments for "Faith Evans Talks About 2Pac Affair In Her Book"

5 years ago '06        #2
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 13567 13567
Man she had no color
 5 years ago '05        #3
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1369 1369
Where are the scans?
 5 years ago '05        #4
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1369 1369
 Krypton said:
Any info on Pac allegedly sleeping with Quincy Jones???
Shock post fail. You're not trying hard enough.
 5 years ago '04        #5
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
 4REAL said:
Where are the scans?
my bad the links wouldnt post for some reason but i posted the site go to the site it has the scans of the couple pages on there u can read

EDIT: got most of it in the first post the link also has a scan of biggie's reaction from another chapter thats not typed out in that first post check the quote in the first post and the link....

Last edited by deadwrong03; 12-23-2012 at 03:10 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #6
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 97 97
post the song they did together did it ever come out?
 5 years ago '04        #7
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
 biff said:
post the song they did together did it ever come out?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #8
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 97 97
o shiit i didnt know faith did this songs classic so imguessing theres another version that didnt have faith on it since she didnt get paid
 12-23-2012, 03:40 PM         #9
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not gonna lie, reading that gave me an erection
 5 years ago '04        #10
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,670 | Props total: 15385 15385
 HoLLiwood Heyti said:
me too

5 years ago '04        #11
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,661 | Props total: 11298 11298
 HoLLiwood Heyti said:

you into that rapist sh*t huh?

either way i can't believe a word of this.

no way pac just talked like that to bi*ches, i believe he was more stand up then that.

to be honest, this sounds like a bi*ch who fu*ked somebody and the world knows and now in tryna save her a.ss is downing that person.

fu*k faith.
 5 years ago '04        #12
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,670 | Props total: 15385 15385
 skillahmang said:

you into that rapist sh*t huh?

either way i can't believe a word of this.

no way pac just talked like that to bi*ches, i believe he was more stand up then that.

to be honest, this sounds like a bi*ch who fu*ked somebody and the world knows and now in tryna save her a.ss is downing that person.

fu*k faith.
we can't take what she says at face value, it's all one-sided. ya'll know how girls love to lie just to save face faith was more than capable of doing grimey sh*t, especially after she's seen biggie cheat on her countless times

that story was some dominating sh*t tho "you ain't trying to suck my d!ck bi*ch?"
 5 years ago '12        #13
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 biff said:
o shiit i didnt know faith did this songs classic so imguessing theres another version that didnt have faith on it since she didnt get paid
Doubt it, sh*t was on an album my n*gga a commercial label release, and n*ggas neva heard anything about her suing.
 5 years ago '04        #14
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
funny thing is that she never said anything about sitting on Pac's lap, which is what Ray J said he saw.
 5 years ago '04        #15
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
Damn, if Pac really acted like that towards faith, that was a bi*ch move. n*gga tried to disrespect bigs wife, dat aint part of the code. If you got a problem you bring it to the n*gga directly, not his bi*ch.smh. he paid for it eventually though, his big mouth got him shot up, diddy moved in silence like real g's do, and look where he at, and look at where Pac at.
 12-23-2012, 04:16 PM         #16
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"what if biggie and pac never had faith" micheal barber
 12-23-2012, 04:18 PM         #17
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Faith spent 3 days with Pac, recorded a handful of songs, she didnt tell BIG or Puff. She had been shelved by Badboy, she said her money was tight and so she ended up with Pac in the studio, then when Puff found out he didnt give his consent to use the verses, so Pac couldnt use her vocals.

The truth of the matter is Faith was a trick on the come up, she married BIGGY after just a few days knowing him, then BIG was bangin out bi*ches and she was mad as fu*k and also Badboy didnt know what to do with her musically, she was just Biggys chubby wife. So that bi*ch took revenge on BIGGY, Ben Baller took her to Pacs hotel room and the rest is history.

When Puff found out he flipped, and this bi*ch Faith knew she had been used like a wh0ore, she played innocent, Biggy wud have divorced her fat a.ss on grounds of infidelity and she cudnt get a dime off him.

What she did was more foul forreal, she could have fu*ked anyone, but she head hunted 2pac, she knew what she was doing, bi*ch was calculating

DPG, Ray J to name but a few were there when she wud come to the studio and be sitting on Pacs lap

Faith was a woman scorned, that bi*ch played the game nicely and came out it with paper and a album

Last edited by the synthesis; 12-23-2012 at 04:22 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #18
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 refuze said:

that story was some dominating sh*t tho "you ain't trying to suck my d!ck bi*ch?"

i can't see any body talking to a rnb artist so disrespectful. i guess 2pac the GOD didnt give a fu*k.
 5 years ago '12        #19
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
Idk this story is sounds like some movie sh*t for dramatic purposes.

After they jus sung an uplifiting a.ss song he goes calling her a bi*ch?

Idk I feel like this could be fifty fity

P.S: Yo anybody know any good hip hop related books, that's interesting like this? Anything but Superhead I wouldn't pay for her hoe stories

Last edited by FreshBeatzBx; 12-23-2012 at 04:24 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #20
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Idk this story is sounds like some movie sh*t for dramatic purposes.

After they jus song an uplifiting a.ss song he goes calling her a bi*ch?

Idk I feel like this could be fifty fity

P.S: Yo anybody know any good hip hop related books, that's interesting like this? Anything but Superhead I wouldn't pay for her hoe stories

Prodigy,50,Common. got books. first ones to come to mind. all decent reads.

plus the Wu-Manual and Jay-Z Decoded
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy